Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Man, I hadn't had such a good laugh for quite some time. It's almost an anthology of mysogynist tropes, copypasted one after the other. Putting Texas as an example of... whatever just told me anything I needed to know, if there was any doubt.
    Responding to criticism and performative behavior that means nothing doesn't make me a misogynist, but frankly that is the sort of simp like behavior that someone invested in pretending to care in order to prey on vulnerable people would say. So you know. Enjoy being so far to the left you think everyone is Hitler. You'll be right all the time AND you'll have tons of high quality, not insanely bigoted friends!
    Can we please get ONE good, complete on launch expansion? They had even longer to make Shadowlands than BFA and it managed to launch with LESS content. The absolute hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    you'll have tons of high quality, not insanely bigoted friends!
    I have them, and I'm most thankful for it. Hope you can tell the same, especially when it comes to female friends
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomoprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"