Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Petition to have Acti-Blizz remove Kotick and J. Allen Brack

I have started a petition here - https://www.change.org/p/activision-...ision-blizzard to try to get the board members to remove Bobby Kotick and J Allen Brack over the disgusting and horrifying harassments going on in their very own house.

To to troll, not to waste energy, to spam, but to show in yet another form how serious this is, and how it must not be allowed to be swept under the rug.

A woman killed herself. This is not ok.

It is revolting.

They must be fired. They must be rehired. Not brought in as 'outside consultants' And must receive no kind or variation of golden parachute.

Please read, share, and sign.

Thank You
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I actually don't think Kotick should be held responsible for this, this is on J. Allen Brack for clearly being okay with sexual misconduct to the point he hardly reprimanded Alex A. over it.

Kotick removed? never gonna happen, he has to much power/connections.

I don't hold Kotick responsible. Brack however needs to go, along with most of the current WoW team.

Online petitions are worthless.

lmao at this whole thing

7+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna happen, waste of time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

That has zero chance of happening.

Didn't Brack get rid of the dude named?

2,000,000 people signed the petition to remake Season 8 of Game of Thrones and nothing happened, corporations don't care about fan petitions, no matter how much internet traffic and popularity they might get.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brack should go. Kotick? Not so much. I'm not saying he's not a scumbag, I've seen allegations that he is, but not over this.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Want to actually make change? Cancel your sub. Organize and participate in a players' strike alongside the employees strike and don't cross the digital picket line.

In the neoliberal, consumerist-capitalist world we live in today the only power is money, and your ability to withhold is the only power you have.

Nobody cares.

This is equivalent to going to Starbucks and writing 'women's rights' on your overpriced latte.

Does jack shit for women's rights. But hey at least you care I guess.

Don't worry they will have some kumbaya moment and do something that is just so super diverse and inclusive and you all will eat it up and forget about all of this.

guys a bunch of people signed a petition to remove the CEO

The board:...umm k moving on with the meeting

like seriously our opinion of Bobby Kotick is WELL known...the activision board of directors don't care and probably haven't touched a video game in their life they don't care if your having fun with wow or not only that the company is profitable
    Last edited by Mysterymask; 2021-07-27 at 10:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Allan Brack... I dont condone him or his leadership cos I dont know enough about it.
    But he took over a toxic environment since at least a decade.

He is crap but still there is more to this entire mess than him... or a 4 month Fran retard.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I actually don't think Kotick should be held responsible for this, this is on J. Allen Brack for clearly being okay with sexual misconduct to the point he hardly reprimanded Alex A. over it.
    J Allen Brack has only been CEO for like 2.5 years?? After most of these allegations? Mike Morehaime should be the one held responsible, but he's no longer at the company.

Kotick, while a member of the same flight logs that have Donald Trump and Henry Kissinger on their way to little saint James, is not in a position where he can be removed easily, if ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change.org is a meme.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't hold Kotick responsible. Brack however needs to go, along with most of the current WoW team.
    Im not gonna say that JAB is a saint , but he took over 2 years ago. To hold him accountable for everything prior to that is not really fair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Kotick removed? never gonna happen, he has to much power/connections.
    Shareholders have more power, depends how much this effects the value of the company.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.