1. #1

    Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - July 27, 2021

    Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - July 27, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

    • Druid
      • Fixed an issue where Kindred Affinity (Runecarving Power) would persist even after the Legendary was removed.
    • Monk
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Touch of Death to be unable to be used on targets at the correct health threshold.

    Creatures and NPCs

    • Towering Exterminator and Konthrogz the Obliterator will now re-appear in a central part of Korthia if they manage to fall off the side of the world.

    Dungeons and Raids

    • Sanctum of Domination
      • Remnant of Ner'zhul
        • Adjusted the recast of Orb of Torment to ensure it is cast more consistently on Mythic difficulty.
        • Orbs of Torment have had their health reduced by 66% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Adjusted the recast of Malevolence to ensure it is cast more consistently on Mythic difficulty.
      • Kel'Thuzad
        • No longer maintains his mana between phases, and now resets to 100 mana when he exits the Phylactery Phase.
          • Developers’ note: This should alleviate issues where pushing into a new phase at various mana levels was causing bad timings.

    Items and Rewards

    • Broker Ko'tul in the Great Vault room will now exchange excess Anima for caches of tradeskill goods, including Korthite Crystals.
      • Developers’ note: As players have traversed the more Anima-rich lands of Korthia, some players are finding that they no longer have new unlocks to spend it on. We do not intend to add significant new one-time Anima sinks in Chains of Domination, and want to provide an outlet for players who are content with their choice of Covenant but have purchased everything that is offered.
    • The re-purchase price of the Covenant armor set granted as quest rewards from the Shadowland campaign have been increased to reflect the greater abundance of Anima.

    Quests

    • Players will now receive credit for “To the Vault” if they ride the flayedwing from Keeper's Respite to the Vault of Secrets.

  2. #2
    Or, and hear me out on this, remove the idiotic arbitrary cap on stored anima.
    I know, it's a strange, dumb idea. I came up with it after several beers and more than one hit of the wacky tabacky, but still.

  3. #3
    Warchief Alayea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,035
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Broker Ko'tul in the Great Vault room will now exchange excess Anima for caches of tradeskill goods, including Korthite Crystals.
    Much welcome change as my main was capped for the past few days with no outlet left to spend on and her bags being crammed. (Though, not to sound ungrateful, it'd still be nice to remove the cap entirely.)

    EDIT: Also, just as a heads-up: It's Broker Tu'kol, not Broker Ko'tul, that has the new offerings. The costs are:

    Last edited by Alayea; 2021-07-27 at 11:30 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    Or, and hear me out on this, remove the idiotic arbitrary cap on stored anima.
    I know, it's a strange, dumb idea. I came up with it after several beers and more than one hit of the wacky tabacky, but still.
    I mean having a cap doesn't hurt anyone, especially now that you can spend it on things. If they lift the cap past 35K anima all you will do is have people hoard it and when the next patch comes out and they have more things to spend Anima on they'll buy everything immediately. So to prevent that they put them at stupid high prices.

    It's either that or they just delete it at each patch which will make people irritated.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I mean having a cap doesn't hurt anyone, especially now that you can spend it on things. If they lift the cap past 35K anima all you will do is have people hoard it and when the next patch comes out and they have more things to spend Anima on they'll buy everything immediately. So to prevent that they put them at stupid high prices.

    It's either that or they just delete it at each patch which will make people irritated.
    New idea: Make an item that costs 35K anima to raise the anima cap to 40K. Then a new item will appear that costs 40K anime to raise cap to 45K. Repeat until 100K cap is reached, attach an achievement to each upgrade level. This does nothing to curb the problem and helps no one, but it'll keep the achievement hunters and OCD folks around for a couple more pay cycles. A skinner box so powerful that they put a skinner box in their skinner box so you can OCD while you OCD.

    And the prophecy will be complete.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •