Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Please stop replying to me. I have no interest in engaging with your barely lucid drivel. I explained my point that I wasn't looking for literally 1, or literally 5, or literally 10 cases to the poster and why. It's not for you to make a judgment on or draw a conclusion from. Shoo.
    You love saying "barely lucid" but it's pretty obvious you have no idea what that term means. Do yourself a favor and stop desperately trying to talk like a poorly written anime antagonist. It's rather difficult for anyone to take you seriously in the interim.

Incidentally, it is absolutely for me to make a judgement on. You posted in a public forum and your shitty takes and inability to engage with a discussion in good faith are therefore subject to public opinion. That's rather how it works, champ ;-)

Now, I daresay your fellows are going to miss your presence beneath whatever cobblestone aqueduct passes for your home, so best return to them before they get overly lonely.

Warlocks are a respectable lot! You know, when they aren't using souls to produce flames to cook their food.
    I do respect the hussle. Heard they went for the dead because the dead have no labor rights like the living. Sounds just like one giant sweatshop operation if you ask me.

On the topic of the lawsuit. While it's clear some people are using it as an opportunity to latch on with trivial stories of that one time they were offered a promotion but asked to be less "bossy" and that was totally heckin patriarchal, this kind of lawsuit doesn't just spring out of nowhere. 2 years of investigation and an absurd amount of stories. Even if it's California, that just doesn't happen for no reason, especially when it comes from the state itself.

Try to filter the microaggression bullshit from dangerhairs on Twitter and look through to the various actual harassment and abuse cases, which are abhorrent. The existence of the former doesn't discredit the latter.
    Ah, losing the battle and switching sides. You love to see it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Did i claim it's a massive pandemic? No, you either must mix me up with someone else, or you're again moving goalposts.

Oh, nevermind, you already did that: "I demanded 5 examples, got more, now i'm demaning MORE examples"

You claimed incels is only some derogatory term, and they aren't dangerous - i provide you with examples and you start with some pandemic shit?

I think we're done here.
    My bad then. When people say something is dangerous, especially in relation to incels, they weave some narrative about how it's a pandemic or some kind of widespread problem that needs our utmost priority and attention in curbing. I maintain what I said, though. And yeah, I should've made it clear that I wasn't literal.

At the end of the day, your response was in relation to a thread where some guy was screaming "incel" at shadows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Ah, losing the battle and switching sides. You love to see it <3
    Learn to read. I never switched any side.

- - - Updated - - -

You love saying "barely lucid" but it's pretty obvious you have no idea what that term means. Do yourself a favor and stop desperately trying to talk like a poorly written anime antagonist. It's rather difficult for anyone to take you seriously in the interim.

Incidentally, it is absolutely for me to make a judgement on. You posted in a public forum and your shitty takes and inability to engage with a discussion in good faith are therefore subject to public opinion. That's rather how it works, champ ;-)

Now, I daresay your fellows are going to miss your presence beneath whatever cobblestone aqueduct passes for your home, so best return to them before they get overly lonely.
    So much projection, it's hilarious.

Did the jock comment set you off or something?

Sure, I guess hundreds of people just made up "stories" and came forward with them to risk their jobs at one of the most powerful industry companies in existence.

Totally sound logic there, champ. I swear, the mental gymnastic you baiters use to justify your cognitive dissonance is astounding.
    And what i guess is that lazy people wanted a piece of the pie at Blizzard and failing at that came up with stories that will get woke mob on their side, which makes them somehow right.

Your mental gymnastics is believing everything without seeing proof yourself. And what is actually astounding is how quick you are to jump on the hate train without seeing solid proof.

Not to go on a tangent, but the sneaking suspicion that a lot of these 'virtuous men' are former "dudebros" who simply have switched their tactic to pretending to champion social causes to hold on to their shitty attitudes without repercussions and sometimes even lauded for their behavior has been there for a while, and the more time passes and the more I see cases of these great "male allies" come to light, the more I'm certain that there's truth to it.
    Alternatively, you're just desperate to discredit people who don't act shitty to women to justify the fact that you yourself act shitty to women and hate being called on it.

PS: the "dudebros" are the ones harassing and assaulting women. Glad I could clear that up for ya!

Field Marshal
    Thank you bobby , great leader response,

But please you must work so much hard to satisify the players and emplooyes now more than ever or you will lose world of warcraft for ever and NO GAME can replace it , people will go back to private servers .

please stop milking players grinding

Alternatively, you're just desperate to discredit people who don't act shitty to women to justify the fact that you yourself act shitty to women and hate being called on it.

PS: the "dudebros" are the ones harassing and assaulting women. Glad I could clear that up for ya!
    He actually went back to an older post to dredge up and take exception to by getting really emotional and deflective about it

So yeah, I guess it was indeed the jock comment that set you off.

Sorry, I'm not interested in hanging with Russian forum trolls. Besides, your country is still executing pogroms against the LGBT community, so I'm gonna take a hard pass.
    Sure, lets call all russians forum trolls. As if it makes any sense. You're truly an enlightened being. And the country of course! Its fucking people who do that, not the country. And I'm pretty sure wherever you live, there are plenty of homophobes too.

Bobby's letter is way better than JAB's
    Both are steaming pile of PR crap, but atleast one is CLEARLY trying

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    Sure, lets call all russians forum trolls. As if it makes any sense. You're truly an enlightened being. And the country of course! Its fucking people who do that, not the country. And I'm pretty sure wherever you live, there are plenty of homophobes too.
    Honestly, it's probably better to just not reply to him or he'll feel validated. Leave him to wail into the dark void.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortuga234 View Post
    And what i guess is that lazy people wanted a piece of the pie at Blizzard and failing at that came up with stories that will get woke mob on their side, which makes them somehow right.

Your mental gymnastics is believing everything without seeing proof yourself. And what is actually astounding is how quick you are to jump on the hate train without seeing solid proof.
    You....have absolutely no idea how a major corporation works, like at all, do you? Coming forward under your own name to share a story of harassment carries MAJOR risk. Not only is it a willfull violation of an NDA, it risks blacklisting and similar reprisals from executives and outside agencies. No one, and I mean *no one*, is going to risk a career at a AAA company that takes years if not decades to get hired into....just so they can sound cool by lying on Twitter. I'm sorry, but that's just not how the overwhelming majority of humans risk. As a species, we are highly risk averse, and it takes serious motivation to overcome that. Seeing your fellow employees get harassed/abused, or experiencing it yourself, is one such motivation.

Incidentally, many of the incidents detailed in the lawsuit were already public knowledge and very well documented (Afrasiabi comes to mind, among others). Current and former executives have nothing to gain by acknowledging these things happened, and the fact that they are doing so is the clearest possible indication that workplace harassment has been a known and ongoing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomer View Post
    I would argue you don't get points for painting your turd gold. Neither come off as particularly human, probably because both are written by a PR team, one just paid a bit more than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaythos View Post
    LOL, you have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about. That feeling of entitlement is what is bringing society down.
    Everyone is entitled to be treated respectfully. Why must this even be stated?

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    You started out denigrating women in the workplace so you lose any high ground. And your country's political leaders have publically condoned violent acts against LGBT people and women who protest against civil and government abuses, so you'll forgive me if I harbor doubts about your motivations here, particularly in light of your past posts.

I wouldn't trust that scumbag, but it's your personal choice folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Everyone is entitled to be treated respectfully. Why must this even be stated?
    No they're not lol. Respect is earned, not given. I wouldn't give any respect to a white supremacist for example.
    Better phrase it like this: anyone who acts respectfully towards others should be treated with respect also.
    But not everyone acts respectfully by default. it's a comfy idea, but not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomer View Post
    Bobby's was written a few days later, after having fully confirmed he has no leverage to weather this in a more assertive manner.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I wouldn't trust that scumbag, but it's your personal choice folks.
    Oh, he cares.

He cares about how it affects his bottom line. The context? All peasantry for him.

He actually went back to an older post to dredge up and take exception to by getting really emotional and deflective about it

So yeah, I guess it was indeed the jock comment that set you off.
    I'm a short scientist with a middle-aged paunch and encroaching baldness who is married to a man that runs a youth charity for a living. But do go on about how I'm secretly a jock dudebro triggered by your (definitely not projection) astute observations! This is the most I've laughed on these forums in months. Thank you, sincerely, for the entertainment.