Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Yes, and doubt and investigate means "call them liars and take no action"; i.e.: "disbelieve and shame".
    Again, another fabrication.
    To investigate automatically excludes taking no action, but you don't care about logic or facts. Truly a consummate liar.

That the theme of disbelieving victims
    Victimhood must be supported by evidence. Until then they're alleged victims. Get your facts straight, Mr. Smollett Junior.

The investigation has been done and more evidence is being leaked to the public every day, which has included testimony and photographic evidence of individuals joking about these abuses (an example of which are senior staff joking about the Cosby suite). You're free to continue sealioning and demanding people wait for the matter to be settled in court under the façade of innocent until proven guilty, but the anti-SJW meme points you've made aren't impressive nor convincing.
    The fact that you consider the presumption of innocence a "facade" tells everything there is to know about you. /yawn

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    What ever happened to the good Ol days where people just went to work and busted each others balls all day and got shit done? IMO there are way too many sensitive people in the world. People bring up shit from 7-10 years earlier because they want to keep sitting on their ass and collecting a paycheck after the joke that was 2020. Just get over it, go to work and if you don't like the job quit and find another one, simple as that.
    "Oh man I wish we could go back to the old days where we were allowed to harass women in the work place without getting in trouble and could just make as many racist jokes as we wanted. People are too sensitive now. I miss being able to emotionally abuse my coworkers and facing absolutely zero consequences."

Are you kidding me with this? You're really going to say people are "too sensitive" because Blizzard has a lawsuit against them for mistreating women and POC?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Did you know he had his own harassment lawsuit 10 years ago he settled? Hhehehehehehe hohohhoo
    That may not mean he was guilty most lawsuits from one person to another are cheaper in the long run to just settle and have it done and over with because if it goes to trial it will cost way more in lawyer fees then just settling and moving on with your life.

If that is the sole reason for hiring them, then yes it is. Affirmative Action is racism, Hiring someone as a "Diversity" hire is racism. Its literally the definition of racism.

- - - Updated - - -

If everyone is in on it and it is accepted by all involved then I see no issue. Most of these cases are something that is 7-10 years old, why not bring them up at the time if its that big of a deal?
    It's literally NOT the definition of racism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I call bullshit. This is the guy that wants employee rewards to be based solely on profit, nothing else. This is also the guy who said -

Look at Bobby with the follow through. Fuck that guy. Fuck him.
    We can dislike Kotick as much as we want, and point out his settling of prior cases, but so far he's the only company representative who has put forward a good response. As sad as it is, the minimal effort of hiring an external firm to confidentially meet and take feedback from employees while reviewing current policies is worlds apart from Brack's commitment to, well, nothing and the Warcraft team's commitment to remove Afrasiabi references, which will somehow make things better. Was it everything that people wanted? No, but it was a good first step after Blizzard's constant stumbles.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

If everyone is in on it and it is accepted by all involved then I see no issue. Most of these cases are something that is 7-10 years old, why not bring them up at the time if its that big of a deal?
    yikes.

and no that's not what's going on here... they took it to the state and the state conducted a 2 year investigation into the matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Nimin View Post
    To investigate automatically excludes taking no action, but you don't care about logic or facts. Truly a consummate liar.

Victimhood must be supported by evidence. Until then they're alleged victims. Get your facts straight, Mr. Smollett Junior.

The fact that you consider the presumption of innocence a "facade" tells everything there is to know about you. /yawn
    This lawsuit is the result of 2 years of investigation. It's not about finding out if they're innocent or not. It's about reparations now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    "Oh man I wish we could go back to the old days where we were allowed to harass women in the work place without getting in trouble and could just make as many racist jokes as we wanted. People are too sensitive now. I miss being able to emotionally abuse my coworkers and facing absolutely zero consequences."

Are you kidding me with this? You're really going to say people are "too sensitive" because Blizzard has a lawsuit against them for mistreating women and POC?
    It is different in different work environments I guess, if we couldn't give each other shit all day long work would get boring real quick. We got Short guys, tall guys, young guys that look old and Fat guys guess what we all give each other shit all day long and laugh about it and no one gets offended.

It is different in different work environments I guess, if we couldn't give each other shit all day long work would get boring real quick. We got Short guys, tall guys, young guys that look old and Fat guys guess what we all give each other shit all day long and laugh about it and no one gets offended.
    There is a difference between friendly ribbing and harassment. This lawsuit is 100% about the latter.

It's literally NOT the definition of racism.
    What's your definition of racism?
    I swear if you pull some bullshit about "racism+power" I'll instantly block you.

I swear if you pull some bullshit about "racism+power" I'll instantly block you.
    Hatred towards a particular ethnicity and/or believing an ethnicity other than your own is inferior.

lol that's exactly what systemic racism is defined by, byyyyyyye.

If that is the sole reason for hiring them, then yes it is. Affirmative Action is racism, Hiring someone as a "Diversity" hire is racism. Its literally the definition of racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing that isn't the standard or advocated for practice, right? And do people still really make the argument of "why didn't they say something before????" lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Are you certain no one is offended? Or maybe they fear reprisal too much to bring up that they're offended.

This lawsuit is the result of 2 years of investigation. It's not about finding out if they're innocent or not. It's about reparations now.
    Wrong. Investigation doesn't equate to guilt. Two years or twenty, investigation only means gathering of material to support a case, but the case must be judged in a court of law.

"It's not about finding out if they're innocent or not" it's TOTALLY about that. Because some will be more guilty, yes, but some will be innocent.
    You don't discount that process because "muh investigation". Bad, bad attitude.

Wrong. Investigation doesn't equate to guilt. Two years or twenty, investigation only means gathering of material to support a case, but the case must be judged in a court of law.

"It's not about finding out if they're innocent or not" it's TOTALLY about that. Because some will be more guilty, yes, but some will be innocent.
    what? They've already determined their guilt lmao do you reading comprehension issues?

7+ Year Old Account
    What you want is for people to not believe victims and take no intermediary actions to mitigate the problem (i.e.: allow abuses to continue until an investigation is complete). What makes the whole situation worse as the investigation was already completed, yet you're still demanding that people doubt and investigate because, I would assume, you either don't consider it valid or simply do not care about sexual abuse in the workplace. You would prefer a status quo be maintained than taking steps to stop victimization, which is abhorrent. Again, I'm OK with being called a liar if the alternative is to support the further victimization of people at Blizzard, as you appear to do.

If you don't believe there's evidence, I would refer you to two year investigation that was done.

No, you are hiding behind the presumption of innocence when evidence has already been found. These meme arguments to hide your bigotry are, again, not impressive nor convincing.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Ever since this lawsuit was filed, more and more evidence has become public knowledge. The fact that you are still holding onto "innocent until proven guilty" nonsense is pretty asinine because there is heaps of damning evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    what? They've already determined their guilt lmao do you reading comprehension issues?
    Link me the judicial case then. The settlement and judgement of the lawsuit.
    I'm all ears.

15+ Year Old Account
    That may not mean he was guilty most lawsuits from one person to another are cheaper in the long run to just settle and have it done and over with because if it goes to trial it will cost way more in lawyer fees then just settling and moving on with your life.
    Guilty or not, he's a piece of shit and I 100% believe her in this case

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Good thing that isn't the standard or advocated for practice, right? And do people still really make the argument of "why didn't they say something before????" lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Are you certain no one is offended? Or maybe they fear reprisal too much to bring up that they're offended.
    I guess if they are offended then they can quit and go somewhere else. That is what I don't understand, if its so bad at your place of work quit and move on. I would never fathom about suing anyone let alone a former employer because someone said something mean to me.