Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well... this seems like a shitty start but it's something well the Personnel Changes part the rest is just PR talk and those lawers are working for and get paid by Blizzard so I don't think that part will do much, and listing Listening Sessions seems pretty pointless if no real action is taken... the employers demand more!

he can say he's sorry by quitting. which he won't ever do, so, glad you chimed in bob.

Ha!
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-07-28 at 02:12 AM.

I have no idea what's going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    "offer paid time off" = burn 4 hours of your vacation bank..

lol - suckers

probably the best response yet, esp since it lists actions to be taken. Now the key will be transparency.

and I'm sorry but LOL at the PTO for a walkout??? I mean it's what a couple of hours and you are giving them PTO? why should that even need to be a thing, it should have gone without saying. they can't be that big of clock watchers they were actually going to dock pay for the walkout... right?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Poppa Kotick saw the stock plummeting and said "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Prince Bobby
    Personnel Changes. We are immediately evaluating managers and leaders across the Company. Anyone found to have impeded the integrity of our processes for evaluating claims and imposing appropriate consequences will be terminated.
    The only part that isn't a PR trope. While I like the way he says it, it remains to be seen how decisive and effective will the culling be.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Glad Bobby got my email about the Vulpera.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ggwp m8
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Hopefully they hire another diversity and inclusion officer.

In-game Changes. We have heard the input from employee and player communities that some of our in-game content is inappropriate. We are removing that content.
    lets get a few bulldozers to Goldshire Inn

Hiring Practices. Earlier this year I sent an email requiring all hiring managers to ensure they have diverse candidate slates for all open positions. We will be adding compliance resources to ensure that our hiring managers are in fact adhering to this directive.
    Who cares about a quality product or a cohesive workforce when you have quotas to meet.

Sure fosters a good work environment when there are people incapable of performing the tasks asked of them, while everyone including themselves knows it.

Any chance you could funnel some of the money WoW generates back into the game while you are at it? Most raiders will be finished in a few weeks and then it's no content for 7+ months while your team of greasy incels gets wasted and freaks out the ladies instead of working.
    Last edited by Chriisto; 2021-07-28 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I have no idea what's going on.
    It'll all be sorted in the law courts. A great deal of money will change hands, and some people will become very rich. It's America, after all.

After that, nothing really will change, other than 'lessons have been learned etc', and the world will continue to turn on its axis.

Bobby most likely doesn't give a shit as many has stated, but he doesn't really have to, he cares about the company doing well financially (which in turn means he does himself) and if internal and external forces continue to demand change and the bottom line will be negatively affected until said change happens, then he's forced to make them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    sure are a lot of "snowflakes" in these threads crying about things that don't involve them. like, what do you care who has what bits? you weirdo? you one of those people accosting women at the bathroom to see if they belong there?
    Not sure, if you are trolling or not, but one of the complaint listed in the lawsuit is that women were not promoted(even when better qualified than the other candidates) and lacked any real presence in leadership. So, theoretically, putting more women in position could have prevented a lot of sexual harassment since they could have a support system.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    lets get a few bulldozers to Goldshire Inn
    What's wrong with Goldshire Inn now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Not sure, if you are trolling or not, but one of the complaint listed in the lawsuit is that women were not promoted(even when better qualified than the other candidates) and lacked any real presence in leadership. So, theoretically, putting more women in position could have prevented a lot of sexual harassment since they could have a support system.
    I'm aware of that. it's a comment on the cries about "pandering to snowflake libs".

read the first line and i already have to stop and call bs... kotick is literally on the record saying he wanted to make game design unfun. he WANTED this kind of atmosphere. this is what he purposefully made activision blizzard into. the only thing that's tough on him is how much less money he is going to get from trading in his stock since the stock tanked $6 today.

This is what it takes to have words from the big man (or his secretary). It's not much, but it was enough. He knows it'll get worse.
    Imagine what would happen if people outright stopped playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    Really can't wait for the court of Twitter to dig up Bobby's sexual harassment case.

Also, +1 for hiring a do nothing firm to increase your diversity and inclusivity by another 10,000 points. It's super effective!
    He appeared on an Epstein related contact list, nothing happened.
    Last edited by Garretdejiko; 2021-07-28 at 02:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a shit why a company makes changes, and neither should you. Positive changes should be encouraged, no matter the ulterior motive of the one making those changes. Like a company "Virtue signaling" during pride month. Who cares why they did it? Of course, it's to make more money. It's still a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I don't give a shit why a company makes changes, and neither should you. Positive changes should be encouraged, no matter the ulterior motive of the one making those changes. Like a company "Virtue signaling" during pride month. Who cares why they did it? Of course, it's to make more money. It's still a good thing.
    Not everyone revels in naivete is why.