Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaythos View Post
    Why not starting an association "Save white man privileges" given you think they are in danger?
    Why not just stop dividing society on "muh victimhood"? If women and racial Marxists like BLM can have their victimhood whinefests, frivolous lawsuits based on feefees, and armies of sanctimonious speech police, white men should be allowed to. Frankly, NO ONE should be doing such a thing, as it causes nothing but hate, bloodshed, and misery. Feminism has made women miserable, encouraged them to be obese and single, and for what? Being a corporate drone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    Why not just stop dividing society on "muh victimhood"? If women and racial Marxists like BLM can have their victimhood whinefests, frivolous lawsuits based on feefees, and armies of sanctimonious speech police, white men should be allowed to. Frankly, NO ONE should be doing such a thing, as it causes nothing but hate, bloodshed, and misery. Feminism has made women miserable, encouraged them to be obese and single, and for what? Being a corporate drone?
    Have you ever even talked to a women of a PoC? Seems we live in different realities.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Have you ever even talked to a women of a PoC? Seems we live in different realities.
    Pointless question. It doesn't matter if I have or not. From a moral standpoint, focusing on race and gender is inherently racist and sexist, by definition. You shouldn't treat someone as "woman" or "black man" or "white male", it is wrong. Yet, one side of the political spectrum, and ONLY that side, are okay with being blatantly racists. It doesn't matter if you dress up your discrimination with "power equals privilege" or some other cultist BS, it is still wrong.

Lol, reading some of the accusations - like holy fucking fuck, if I did any of those things, I would get fired the same day. How the fuck can this happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless question. It doesn't matter if I have or not. From a moral standpoint, focusing on race and gender is inherently racist and sexist, by definition.
    It would, because every women i know can tell you at least one story of sexual harassment. Seems to me it's a bit systemic...

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    It would, because every women i know can tell you at least one story of sexual harassment. Seems to me it's a bit systemic...
    You shouldn't automatically believe it. You should always be skeptical, especially with severe accusations like "sexual harassment". Having low standards for what to believe leads to cancel culture and ruining innocent lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy bonus salary - alone - is more than all ppl fired salaries COMBINED, again his bonus is more than all fired ppl salaries COMBINED, they are all equal to less than 20% of just his bonus, and as far i know he get 2 bonus yearly
    so what exactly did he hear? he reduced his basic salary after years full payment, not to mention that it still a drop in a sea of his earning from a single bonus
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

So even a soulless devil like Kottick comes with a virtue signal statement. What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Glad Bobby got my email about the Vulpera.
    Croman has to put shirt on, 100%.

Blizzard is going to over correct after this of course and hire a massive amount of blue haired chicks. Get ready for Blizzard games to get even worse.

Imagine if they were this fast to ”Improve” the game, As they are with improving the work place.

So many bugs could be fixed instantly without having to wait months/years before it gets adressed

Maby the player base should sue as well :O

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

You shouldn't automatically believe it. You should always be skeptical, especially with severe accusations like "sexual harassment". Having low standards for what to believe leads to cancel culture and ruining innocent lives.
    I am more sceptical of incels polishing corporate buttcracks.

In-game Changes. We have heard the input from employee and player communities that some of our in-game content is inappropriate. We are removing that content
    More virtue signaling...more lies...more deception.
    For some reason this quote extremely triggers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    I just think they are going to do bare minimum and remove any ingame reference to Afrasiabi. Very Stalin-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    I'll just play "inappropriate" games then while Blizzard self destructs with inclusiveness and diversity.

Imagine if a hospital hired staff based on diversity, less skilled people doing your heart surgery because they checked some boxes. Just nonsense.
    Last edited by Farora; 2021-07-28 at 08:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh wow! Yes! Getting paid for not working! Nice! Is there any wonder why these fuckers blame paid customers for their own failure? Good! Continue to indulge this kind of behavior, it will get you somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    I'll just play "inappropriate" games then while Blizzard self destructs with inclusiveness and diversity.

Imagine if a hospital hired staff based on diversity, less skilled people doing your heart surgery because they checked some boxes. Just nonsense.
    Should they not any and all influence of him from game too, like all the stories he worked in, all the characters he worked in?
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Imagine if they were this fast to ”Improve” the game, As they are with improving the work place.

So many bugs could be fixed instantly without having to wait months/years before it gets adressed

Maby the player base should sue as well :O
    Lets be real, if even half the stuff on the letter was true then the reason we have this many bugs in game could easily be because of bad management.

First of all all connections to any religion are removed so no one is offended. Paladin class will be renamed to "Judge" and Priest will become "Lawyer" Also Priests... erm sorry Lawyers must now always alternate between shadow and light spells for more diversity. Maybe also the name shadow and light is too offensive...

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Should they not any and all influence of him from game too, like all the stories he worked in, all the characters he worked in?
    This is my main issue with this - it's just optics. And not even just form the developers, but from the players themselves. They are fine with continuing to enjoy a product that was part of his work, as long as there's no direct references to remind them of him.

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    First of all all connections to any religion are removed so no one is offended. Paladin class will be renamed to "Judge" and Priest will become "Lawyer" Also Priests... erm sorry Lawyers must now always alternate between shadow and light spells for more diversity. Maybe also the name shadow and light is too offensive...
    War also triggers me since I once saw something about a war on the news. Lets rename it to World of Craft.