Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Warlocks are a respectable lot! You know, when they aren't using souls to produce flames to cook their food.
    I do respect the hussle. Heard they went for the dead because the dead have no labor rights like the living. Sounds just like one giant sweatshop operation if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Did i claim it's a massive pandemic? No, you either must mix me up with someone else, or you're again moving goalposts.

Oh, nevermind, you already did that: "I demanded 5 examples, got more, now i'm demaning MORE examples"

You claimed incels is only some derogatory term, and they aren't dangerous - i provide you with examples and you start with some pandemic shit?

I think we're done here.
    My bad then. When people say something is dangerous, especially in relation to incels, they weave some narrative about how it's a pandemic or some kind of widespread problem that needs our utmost priority and attention in curbing. I maintain what I said, though. And yeah, I should've made it clear that I wasn't literal.

At the end of the day, your response was in relation to a thread where some guy was screaming "incel" at shadows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Ah, losing the battle and switching sides. You love to see it <3
    Learn to read. I never switched any side.

- - - Updated - - -

You love saying "barely lucid" but it's pretty obvious you have no idea what that term means. Do yourself a favor and stop desperately trying to talk like a poorly written anime antagonist. It's rather difficult for anyone to take you seriously in the interim.

Incidentally, it is absolutely for me to make a judgement on. You posted in a public forum and your shitty takes and inability to engage with a discussion in good faith are therefore subject to public opinion. That's rather how it works, champ ;-)

Now, I daresay your fellows are going to miss your presence beneath whatever cobblestone aqueduct passes for your home, so best return to them before they get overly lonely.
    So much projection, it's hilarious.

Did the jock comment set you off or something?

Sure, I guess hundreds of people just made up "stories" and came forward with them to risk their jobs at one of the most powerful industry companies in existence.

Totally sound logic there, champ. I swear, the mental gymnastic you baiters use to justify your cognitive dissonance is astounding.
    And what i guess is that lazy people wanted a piece of the pie at Blizzard and failing at that came up with stories that will get woke mob on their side, which makes them somehow right.

Your mental gymnastics is believing everything without seeing proof yourself. And what is actually astounding is how quick you are to jump on the hate train without seeing solid proof.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you bobby , great leader response,

But please you must work so much hard to satisify the players and emplooyes now more than ever or you will lose world of warcraft for ever and NO GAME can replace it , people will go back to private servers .

please stop milking players grinding

Alternatively, you're just desperate to discredit people who don't act shitty to women to justify the fact that you yourself act shitty to women and hate being called on it.

PS: the "dudebros" are the ones harassing and assaulting women. Glad I could clear that up for ya!
    He actually went back to an older post to dredge up and take exception to by getting really emotional and deflective about it

So yeah, I guess it was indeed the jock comment that set you off.

Sorry, I'm not interested in hanging with Russian forum trolls. Besides, your country is still executing pogroms against the LGBT community, so I'm gonna take a hard pass.
    Sure, lets call all russians forum trolls. As if it makes any sense. You're truly an enlightened being. And the country of course! Its fucking people who do that, not the country. And I'm pretty sure wherever you live, there are plenty of homophobes too.

Bobby's letter is way better than JAB's
    Both are steaming pile of PR crap, but atleast one is CLEARLY trying

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    Sure, lets call all russians forum trolls. As if it makes any sense. You're truly an enlightened being. And the country of course! Its fucking people who do that, not the country. And I'm pretty sure wherever you live, there are plenty of homophobes too.
    Honestly, it's probably better to just not reply to him or he'll feel validated. Leave him to wail into the dark void.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomer View Post
    I would argue you don't get points for painting your turd gold. Neither come off as particularly human, probably because both are written by a PR team, one just paid a bit more than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaythos View Post
    LOL, you have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about. That feeling of entitlement is what is bringing society down.
    Everyone is entitled to be treated respectfully. Why must this even be stated?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't trust that scumbag, but it's your personal choice folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Everyone is entitled to be treated respectfully. Why must this even be stated?
    No they're not lol. Respect is earned, not given. I wouldn't give any respect to a white supremacist for example.
    Better phrase it like this: anyone who acts respectfully towards others should be treated with respect also.
    But not everyone acts respectfully by default. it's a comfy idea, but not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomer View Post
    Bobby's was written a few days later, after having fully confirmed he has no leverage to weather this in a more assertive manner.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Oh, he cares.

He cares about how it affects his bottom line. The context? All peasantry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No they're not lol. Respect is earned, not given. I wouldn't give any respect to a white supremacist for example.
    Better phrase it like this: anyone who acts respectfully towards others should be treated with respect also.
    But not everyone acts respectfully by default. it's a comfy idea, but not reality.
    Havent society told us to respect a swathe of different people the last years without them doing anything to earn it? You show respect to people until they show attitudes not worthy of respect. You don't get to know most people enough to know if they're really worthy of respect, but it's how you behave in a civilized society.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    You can be certain he's sincere about taking action if things are starting to cause a drop in share value and investors start pushing back. At that point he basically has to come through. The humanity / equality / caring bit however, not a chance in hell.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2021-07-28 at 11:48 AM.

Why are people even engaging Lobosan? He just wants to be right, and he wants war. It has nothing to do with the case in hand. Please all do yourself a favor and block him, its sad how you keep feeding him

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically it is a shitstorm. Then someone wrote this to Kotick, he released it. And now nothing happens and everyone forgets about this by the end of the year while Bobby get 200 million dollars in shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    You show respect to people until they show attitudes not worthy of respect.
    That is what I said. But there are plenty of people who don't act in a respectful manner by default yet other people still tolerate them (out of fear for conflict or whatever). Often people don't speak out when they encounter something abhorrent but simply condemn it in silence instead.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretending to care about people when you only care about your shares being affected is pretty textbook insincerity.
    Yep, I was talking about the taking action part of his statement. All the other stuff is most likely utter bullshit.