Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    The best part is when people want to pretend diversity and inclusion is ruining their movies and all this forced "SJW shit" in movies like the MCU ones make them shit. While those movies are making a billion dollars over and over
    Quality and amount of money made are not the same thing. You do know that right? Marvel has become a gigantic, mainstream media that has consumer fans consuming it no matter what it produces. Does not mean their current products aren't shit tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    oh no the horror of people with opinions different from you, in a country where that's their god given right. like I could ask for any sort of evidence to back these claims up but you and I know that doesn't exist. this is just you falling into whatever comfort zone where you can switch your brain off and fire a few talking points and feel better about yourself.
    I mean, they can have their opinions and are free to make shit games. But i mean, go to any blizz employees twitter to see pronouns, palestine flags, blm garbage, etc. Plenty of proof out in the open, you just choose to ignore it. I encourage you to stop projecting

Quote Originally Posted by Straga21 View Post
    There was literally a Marvel writer (don't remember her name) who said in an interview that she had no idea who Mephisto was, and in a later one she said that she could never get into comics cause it was hard for her to know which panel she was supposed to look at. And I'm talking about the series that are going on right now.
    The steps were quite noticeable when they started the path down the woke lane.
    Captain Marvel-> this movie is not made for white males, if you don't like it don't watch it statement. the first steps. Then the classic moronic, unnecessary, out of place female empowerment scene in Engame. All the way to Captain BLM and the winter soldier.
    Do you have any clue at all how many writers there are for movies and TV series?

Which part specifically of these shows did you not like? You don't like it when the black guy mentions something about wanting to be treated fairly? You don't like it when women don't want to be looked down upon?

Why do you hate women and minorities?

- - - Updated - - -

Quality and amount of money made are not the same thing. You do know that right? Marvel has become a gigantic, mainstream media that has consumer fans consuming it no matter what it produces. Does not mean their current products aren't shit tho.
    I mean, they have pretty good reviews as well. Does that mean they aren't shit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's obviously subjectivity in how good a game is. I'd argue proof requires showing their profits decreasing. Even then, it's a pretty far fetched argument to suggest it is at all linked to increased diversity and inclusion as opposed to the evolution of the gaming market in last few decades.
    I don't subscribe to get woke, go broke. Just get woke, make terrible product and it will still do well with the right brand.

So you believe there aren't any females that have the merit to hold those roles?

Pretty sexist.
    It doesn't matter. The moment it's enforced by law all concepts of "merit" was legit thrown out of the window.
    Those women are now all there on the basis of their genitals without certainty, on merit maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I mean, they can have their opinions and are free to make shit games. But i mean, go to any blizz employees twitter to see pronouns, palestine flags, blm garbage, etc. Plenty of proof out in the open, you just choose to ignore it. I encourage you to stop projecting
    I'm not ignoring it I just fail to see how it has any relevance at all besides you being a petty reactionary.

Do you have any clue at all how many writers there are for movies and TV series?

Which part specifically of these shows did you not like? You don't like it when the black guy mentions something about wanting to be treated fairly? You don't like it when women don't want to be looked down upon?

- - - Updated - - -

Which reviews? the ones made by critics that are worthless and have been for years. Or is it the from sites that remove people who post negative reviews saying it's review bombing but if a 100 people gives it a baseless 10/10 they just happen to leave it up

Which reviews? the ones made by critics that are worthless and have been for years. Or is it the from sites that remove people who post negative reviews saying it's review bombing but if a 100 people gives it a baseless 10/10 they just happen to leave it up
    Removing reviews of obvious trolls who post dozens of them is pretty common practice. Clearly though nothing can change your mind at this point. "IT MADE BILLIONS AND HAS GREAT REVIEWS BUT IT'S STILL TRASH BECAUSE FUCK MINORITIES AND WOMEN"

that's you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nimin View Post
    It doesn't matter. The moment it's enforced by law all concepts of "merit" was legit thrown out of the window.
    Those women are now all there on the basis of their genitals without certainty, on merit maybe.
    How were concepts of merit thrown out the window? Does that law say that?
    Pretty fucked up for you to assume it was strictly based on them being female.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh noes, i spoke up against forced diversity, it can only mean I am a racist.
    Tell me you are a leftist NPC without telling me you are a leftist NPC.
    We are about 1 comment off from you calling me the typical shit you people always say like oh alt-right, far-right etc etc

"When did you stop beating your wife"?

This is a mere strawman disguised as a question. You're not arguing in good faith here.

lmao this game is finished

Leave topics like that for movies that are actually thought provoking (and dare I say actually good). People don't go to see a silly popcorn flick to be preached about some real life issues (whatever they may be). And that's not even the main issue. The main issue is that this preaching is often done in a very hamfisted way. They're not doing it to actually make a difference in the world but to score brownie points.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Just so I can understand your position, you believe Afrasiabi to be innocent and all the women that came forward with allegations to be lying for some ulterior motive, when Afrasiabi himself did not come forward and said he was innocent.
    I can't speak for the person you quoted but I do believe that...

1. The accused are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
    2. The accused have a right to a defense.
    3. The accuser's testimony warrants investigation with no regard to the merits or demerits of the accuser or accused.

Oh noes, i spoke up against forced diversity, it can only mean I am a racist.
    Tell me you are a leftist NPC without telling me you are a leftist NPC.
    We are about 1 comment off from you calling me the typical shit you people always say like oh alt-right, far-right etc etc
    I mean if you're going to act like a racist sexist piece of shit is your argument really going to be "you called me names so your points are invalid!!" Sounds like some real snowflake behavior in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Leave topics like that for movies that are actually thought provoking (and dare I say actually good). People don't go to see a silly popcorn flick to be preached about some real life issues (whatever they may be). And that's not even the main issue. The main issue is that this preaching is often done in a very hamfisted way. They're not doing it to actually make a difference in a world but to score brownie points.
    A brief mention of issues that are prevalent in our society = "hamfisting"

alright if you say so.

Pretty fucked up for you to assume it was strictly based on them being female.
    It's literally in the law, that's what's fucked up.

IT HAS GREAT REVIEWS !!! OMG (they deleted every negative review cause they are the ones deciding which ones are the "trolls" )
    That's you.
    for someone named trollhunter, you really should be hunting your own self.

"When did you stop beating your wife"?

This is a mere strawman disguised as a question. You're not arguing in good faith here.
    So you can't answer my question? What part of those shows and movies did you not like specifically?

How is asking you a question a strawman? Can you answer it or not?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I'm not ignoring it I just fail to see how it has any relevance at all besides you being a petty reactionary.
    A reactionary is one who opposes liberalization and me being a liberal, i cannot be one. Absolutely encourage you to not use buzzwords incorrectly.

It's literally in the law, that's what's fucked up.
    Where in the law does it say merits don't matter?

I mean if you're going to act like a racist sexist piece of shit is your argument really going to be "you called me names so your points are invalid!!" Sounds like some real snowflake behavior in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

A brief mention of issues that are prevalent in our society = "hamfisting"

alright if you say so.
    Oh and there it is ladies and gentleman. I spoke up against forced diversity and now i am a racist sexist piece of shit.