Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Right back at you mate, the lack of awareness is astonishing
    Haha a "no you" response.

What awareness? Is there something about me I should know?

Quote Originally Posted by SeshLow View Post
    Or it was completely random because they couldn't be bothered with every single NPC and then they made some changes/reverts where the randomization process wasn't turning out well. I really don't believe they went over every guard, innkeeper or wandering citizen by hand and decided which skin color they should be having after the customization revamp.
    Yeah, no, they didn't. As I said, many NPCs were not changed at all, but some where. And those were hand picked. Some interviews featured in this article mention that it would require the designers time to do that. So it was not a broadcast update and it was not randomized.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Haha a "no you" response.

What awareness? Is there something about me I should know?
    Incels usually blame women for their own insecurities. It's not me that is insecure about physical appealing characters, regardless of gender, in a video game. It seems you're quite bothered with it

Considering you were rather quick on the insult trigger, it seems some self reflection would be beneficial.

Incels usually blame women for their own insecurities. It's not me that is insecure about physical appealing characters, regardless of gender, in a video game.

It seems you're quite bothered with it
    Physically appealing is a very generous term for what we are discussing. Especially when we are very clearly dealing with such a narrow perspective of what is physically appealing.

Incels are also "involuntarily" celibate. Most people have insecurities believe it or not.

Please, I love it when people tell me how I feel, it saves me the effort of just knowing myself.

Incels usually blame women for their own insecurities. It's not me that is insecure about physical appealing characters, regardless of gender, in a video game. It seems you're quite bothered with it

Considering you were rather quick on the insult trigger, it seems some self reflection would be beneficial.
    maybe he's an incel + white knight, so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    maybe he's an incel + white knight, so sad
    Is this like a game of guess who or something?

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Time to unsub then.

If any thing blizz needs more lewd transmogg & Chest slider.

People need to stop bringing IRL politics, agendas & Drama into a fictional game.

I want to look at huge badonkers while playing games.

Main reason why i consider both Black desert & Blade & Soul to be overall better games than WoW are the amount of revealing outfits and character creator options
    Are you an adult or a hormone crazed teenager?

This whole thread needs to be nuked.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Aren't you gay? So, I have to ask, does your post include male characters as well? Too many male muscled characters that need to be covered up
    It's never about sexualized males, it's always about sexualized females. Every man has to be tall, athletic or muscular and that's the only ideal that exists, women can be diverse though, skinny, slim, chubby, fat, short, tall, whatever. But I guess this is just a privileged white guy complaint that doesn't matter at all because you know, privileged white guys are the wrong sender for this message.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Herald of the Titans
    Right back at you mate, the lack of awareness is astonishing
    This thread is full of edgy teens and man-children. Hurr Durr Bewbs, etc.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I was referring to removing Afrasiabi references. They’ve done that already, but no the old voice actor has not returned at all
    Goddamnit. It's such a shame for him since he is a great voice actor and the allegations against him turned out to be absolute bogus made up by an insane fan. I hope they end up giving him a proper apology.

I'm glad they take stands like this cause it's more clear to customers what kind of company blizzard is. Easier to see if its worth investing your time and money.

In my opinion, real life problems don't belong to fantasy world game.

This thread has been derailed pretty severely and will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead