Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They'll remove these white supremacist boots for a start :

https://www.wowhead.com/item=1678/bl...ers?bonus=6691

I heard if you zoom in close enough at just the right angle you can actually see a swastika on them.

At the end of the day, i don't oppose new skin colors. heck, the new Human customization options look badass (though, they left out so many other ethnicities because they're not part of the mainstream trend). I don't mind cover ups or sexuality changes either. Just don't apply it to already established and well known characters. It's getting really annoying. You come to know and love a certain character, and all of the sudden it changes 180° in front of your eyes. Establish new ones, it's not that hard. At least they could stand on their own instead of riding on the popularity of another character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Leadership @blizz has said there will be lots of changes in Shadowlands and Classic being implemented very soon.

What do you think these changes will be???
    Probably Instagram integration; So you can show the world how progressive you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    hopefully they cover up a lot of the sexualized females like alextrasza, calia's chest, reduce jaina's chest size and remove perverted NPCs
    Hopefully, they would actually focus on the gameplay and lore itself, instead of these minute things. You know, it goes both ways. Orc characters are shirtless most of the time, have abs of a bodybuilder, and no one seems to have a problem with it. You know why? because it's a fantasy world. People want to be this big, bad Orc that they can't be in life, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    People need to stop bringing IRL politics, agendas & Drama into a fictional game.
    Exactly. Why do people want real-life in a fantasy game? they can go play real-life.
    Where would we end up with this? everyone is getting along, no conflicts, threats or nothing because we strive, in real life, for a better world? What would be the point of the game then?
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-07-28 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthias View Post
    Actually what happened here was that they didn't change this NPC specifically.

What Blizzard did was make NPCs in cities have more versatility by applying essentially a randomising the appearance to NPCs so as to have them fall in line with the SL pre-patch player character customisation options. So while it looks like they changed the NPC specifically, it just so happened this NPC became a darker-skinned dwarf than before.

(You can see this if you look at different guards in the main cities, some of them use the 'round' face structures, while some of them use the older 'tight' face structures as well as various skin tones and customisations.)
    Also, that can't be completely true. Most NPCs in SW did not change. Some where changed in 9.0.1, but reverted back in 9.0.2 (for example Allison Potts). So it seems not to be a randomization process, but a targeted change for specific NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    And we wonder why game companies and developers never hold themselves accountable or responsible for anything and blame others for their failure, including their paid customers. With people like you, there will always be victims of sexual harassment and rape and subsequent corporate hush up. Because you have given them the power to do so, because you don't hold them accountable to a higher sense of morality.

So you believe that women showing skin is bad? What next? Women are responsible for rape because they show skin? Women are sluts if they reveal parts of their skin and thus deserve to be raped? Is that it? Are we living in the dark ages? The fact that you have so much problem with female revealing clothing is extremely disturbing. Don't try to assosciate it with male gaze, the problem is you.
    What? Where the fuck is that coming from? So because i think they can remove an NPC from their game whenever they want i now support hushups of sexual assualt and whatnot? What the fuck does this has to do with accountability? And what the hell are insiuating?

There is a difference of what happens in a game and what happens in the real wordl you do know that no? Just because Blizz decides to take afrisiabi out of the game because that is the best for the company does not mean he is going to jail or anything. It just means blizz is not stupid.

With people like you there will always be victims to afraid to come forth because nothing will happen to the perpetrators anyway. Ridicoulus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just stocked some platekinis in TBC Classic in hope for future tmog addition...

Oh no. If I only knew

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Also, that can't be completely true. Most NPCs in SW did not change. Some where changed in 9.0.1, but reverted back in 9.0.2 (for example Allison Potts. So it seems not to be a randomization process, but a targeted change for specific NPCs.
    Or it was completely random because they couldn't be bothered with every single NPC and then they made some changes/reverts where the randomization process wasn't turning out well. I really don't believe they went over every guard, innkeeper or wandering citizen by hand and decided which skin color they should be having after the customization revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthias View Post
    Actually what happened here was that they didn't change this NPC specifically.

What Blizzard did was make NPCs in cities have more versatility by applying essentially a randomising the appearance to NPCs so as to have them fall in line with the SL pre-patch player character customisation options. So while it looks like they changed the NPC specifically, it just so happened this NPC became a darker-skinned dwarf than before.

(You can see this if you look at different guards in the main cities, some of them use the 'round' face structures, while some of them use the older 'tight' face structures as well as various skin tones and customisations.)
    Yeah I like this. In this context diversity means novelty, and WoW would be nothing without novelty.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    In glad it isnt contagious
    Yes, wouldn't want to get contaminated with the way of thinking that liking to see physical appealing women characters in video games is a sin
    Last edited by tikcol; 2021-07-28 at 11:10 AM.

another witch hunt, drumhead trial, empty corporate words and meaningless token acts.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2021-07-28 at 11:12 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    They have? I truly hope so. Original voice actor was so much better and his voice is iconic.
    I was referring to removing Afrasiabi references. They’ve done that already, but no the old voice actor has not returned at all

You can just say you're an incel, no need to be so wordy.
    Right back at you mate, the lack of awareness is astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by SeshLow View Post
    Or it was completely random because they couldn't be bothered with every single NPC and then they made some changes/reverts where the randomization process wasn't turning out well. I really don't believe they went over every guard, innkeeper or wandering citizen by hand and decided which skin color they should be having after the customization revamp.
    Yeah, no, they didn't. As I said, many NPCs were not changed at all, but some where. And those were hand picked. Some interviews featured in this article mention that it would require the designers time to do that. So it was not a broadcast update and it was not randomized.

Haha a "no you" response.

What awareness? Is there something about me I should know?
    Incels usually blame women for their own insecurities. It's not me that is insecure about physical appealing characters, regardless of gender, in a video game. It seems you're quite bothered with it

Considering you were rather quick on the insult trigger, it seems some self reflection would be beneficial.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Incels usually blame women for their own insecurities. It's not me that is insecure about physical appealing characters, regardless of gender, in a video game. It seems you're quite bothered with it

Considering you were rather quick on the insult trigger, it seems some self reflection would be beneficial.
    maybe he's an incel + white knight, so sad

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Time to unsub then.

If any thing blizz needs more lewd transmogg & Chest slider.

People need to stop bringing IRL politics, agendas & Drama into a fictional game.

I want to look at huge badonkers while playing games.

Main reason why i consider both Black desert & Blade & Soul to be overall better games than WoW are the amount of revealing outfits and character creator options
    Are you an adult or a hormone crazed teenager?

This whole thread needs to be nuked.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Aren't you gay? So, I have to ask, does your post include male characters as well? Too many male muscled characters that need to be covered up
    It's never about sexualized males, it's always about sexualized females. Every man has to be tall, athletic or muscular and that's the only ideal that exists, women can be diverse though, skinny, slim, chubby, fat, short, tall, whatever. But I guess this is just a privileged white guy complaint that doesn't matter at all because you know, privileged white guys are the wrong sender for this message.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Right back at you mate, the lack of awareness is astonishing
    This thread is full of edgy teens and man-children. Hurr Durr Bewbs, etc.
    I'm a crazy taco.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I was referring to removing Afrasiabi references. They’ve done that already, but no the old voice actor has not returned at all
    Goddamnit. It's such a shame for him since he is a great voice actor and the allegations against him turned out to be absolute bogus made up by an insane fan. I hope they end up giving him a proper apology.

I'm glad they take stands like this cause it's more clear to customers what kind of company blizzard is. Easier to see if its worth investing your time and money.

In my opinion, real life problems don't belong to fantasy world game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread has been derailed pretty severely and will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead