Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    At any time on wednesdays it is like this. And my server is low/medium.
    Your server might be low, but your connected ones apparently aren't. On mine it certainly didn't look anything like that, since we are connected with a bunch of other dead servers .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    I cant even see the Vault
    It's right there in your screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    It's right there in your screenshot.
    It became way worse than that eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Your server might be low, but your connected ones apparently aren't. On mine it certainly didn't look anything like that, since we are connected with a bunch of other dead servers .
    Sure, but I just followed the logic of the OP.

And my shard-fellas are also low pops. Or dead as we call it.

Except if you are Horde. Cause then you get all those EU-Draenor players in the vault with you :P

this is what its like every reset when servers go live, people wanting to get into their vaults

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

looks like regular Wednesday on my dead realm

5+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that people wait till 9 am for the vault to open. Like is this even a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    probably they turned off some hardware downscaling for saving costs
    This actually costs more resources than having multiple shards with fewer people..

Way more.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Shadowlands players immediately think something is wrong if they see more than 5 characters in their screen
    lol, this.

my classic server looks like this during down times at either bank in shattrath. you go to kara entrance, some meeting stones and the port hub in shattrath and its the same thing. this doesnt include the hundreds of players out in zones leveling. that is without shards or CRZ/CRR...

this just makes me realize how shallow the servers on retail really are if this is considered 'populated'

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Game shows same realm population in every connected server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to reset day

You'll see the same in Korthia at 9am on every other day too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I can't believe that people wait till 9 am for the vault to open. Like is this even a thing?
    Yes. If you don't have to work at 9am, why not just camp in front of the vault so you can see what you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Is that packed? LOL. See Karazhan entrance on reset day evenings.
    Thats "retail packed"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post

Yes. If you don't have to work at 9am, why not just camp in front of the vault so you can see what you get?
    There is no point because the vault can be opened during the whole week. I actually noticed myself first doing research dailies in Korthia then assaults and then when I was on my way to Oribos I just jumped in to open the vault. Was actually more excited to get renown first so I could start new quest line.

Thats nothing special. Just imagine if they removed shards.
    My realm for instance has 127 guilds that killed Denathrius in Mythic mode. Thats at least 2540 people with 10/10M progress and only 5% of raiding guilds got 10/10M so we are talking about realm with 50k population. Thats in line with https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/w...tion-horde.php