Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    evidence
    Not necessary to be tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. The question is, does the punishment fit the alleged crime?
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Just saw this on Asmon's stream.

I need to make a screenshot of this and then i will link to the tweet afterwards.

https://twitter.com/itshafu/status/1420472254496837632
    Let's be honest the fact Blizz let this rampant sexism, racism, and toxicity fester in WoW for so long finally makes sense.

Those were "their people."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    I mean, Alex was fired because this event of sexual harassment, the same one that GC was inviting women to.

Alex was the sacrificial lamb, because many part of that picture left Blizzard before 2020.
    Blizzard has never confirmed that as a fact until this Kotaku article. It's good to know that for a certainty.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I thought it was because he was harassing women in general, in workplace, events, everywhere.
    It seems that this party was the tip of the iceberg internally, the point that Brack could no longer "talk" with Alex and tell him to calm down with women.

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke is a gamer View Post
    let's be honest the fact blizz let this rampant sexism, racism, and toxicity fester in wow for so long finally makes sense.

Those were "their people."
    exactly, they turned their fame into an actual gigantic travesty on everyone they told for generations they was always behind in making their games!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    As a guy I get it done with a bad look and "don't do that".
    It may be a different experience for women.
    Don't touch me because I'm not as nice as other women :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Throw in that that whole industry seems a pretty closed shop, threats against your entire career probably seem realistic as well. :/
    The whole "you'll never work in this town again" thing is real. I used to work in TV and theatre, and I know of actors whose careers were basically snuffed out because they didn't play the game.

You uh, do realize so far nothing has come out of this lawsuit outside of dudes talking to other dudes about girls they like, right? There's been no actual evidence of any wrong doings, *yet*

That said, ya'll fucking forget we live in a country/this business is in a country of "innocent until proven guilty" so put down your god damned pitchforks until there's a reason for it.
    and ya'll need to remember talking about these things on the internet is in fact not getting the torches and pitchfork's. you can ignore the discourse if you so choose..

You uh, do realize so far nothing has come out of this lawsuit outside of dudes talking to other dudes about girls they like, right? There's been no actual evidence of any wrong doings, *yet*

That said, ya'll fucking forget we live in a country/this business is in a country of "innocent until proven guilty" so put down your god damned pitchforks until there's a reason for it.
    Sure. I prefer to stand with the STATE legal team on this one.

5+ Year Old Account
    As stated before, there is no need for two threads. Continue in the former in a civil manner.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."