Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    You realize that in responding to that person you are giving them precisely what they want, right? They are trying to bait you into a political debate on a thread where it has no place.
    Except the actual baiting was done by Eggroll who brought Trump up in the first place, not me.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-08-09 at 09:00 PM.

The earliest allegation against Bill Cosby dates back to December 1965: in 2005, Kristina Ruehli came forward as Jane Doe #12 in the Andrea Constand case and alleged that Cosby had drugged and assaulted her at that time in his Beverly Hills home.
    https://www.vulture.com/2014/09/time...nst-cosby.html

These are fucking easy things to check. I heard about it well before 2014 and I live literally on the other side of the earth from US.

Find new straws to desperately cling on to.

- - - Updated - - -

Awfully quiet all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Except the actual baiting was done by Eggroll who brought Trump up in the first place, not me.
    But you're the one that said the dumb thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    You realize that in responding to that person you are giving them precisely what they want, right? They are trying to bait you into a political debate on a thread where it has no place.
    I was having a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    But you're the one that said the dumb thing.
    It wasn't a dumb thing. It was was reponse to the dumb thing that was said by bringing up Trump in the first place. Calling it out is not dumb.