Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
17
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosivo View Post
    holy shit you are reaching so hard. now convinced you are a troll. anyone replying to you after this is being baited. i'm sorry your life is so sad you have to troll people to get your daily social interaction
    you should try crafting counter arguments rather than writing off opposition that make points you have a tough time swallowing as trolls

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Blizzcon is a blizzard employee's workplace.
    Feeling up a blizzard employee when you are a blizzard employee is a workplace issue regardless of venue in any case.
    Obviously I was talking about their photo posing, the alcohol and the chatting.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I don't know about that. My current job has an awesome work enviroment and very friendly people but all they do is pointless meetings for the sake of holding meetings. We're burning money and the solution is more meetings.
    So the problem must be having an awesome work environment
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    you should try crafting counter arguments rather than writing off opposition that make points you have a tough time swallowing as trolls
    in another post i already explained how equal rights doesn't equate to a trasnfer of ownership to the workers i.e. communism and you ignored it. then you up with some mental gymnastics about how if these people voted for bernie, they must be communists and therefore this is a communist takeover? like...what? you have a few marbles loose. clearly you're not all there

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosivo View Post
    in another post i already explained how equal rights doesn't equate to a trasnfer of ownership to the workers i.e. communism and you ignored it. then you up with some mental gymnastics about how if these people voted for bernie, they must be communists and therefore this is a communist takeover? like...what? you have a few marbles loose. clearly you're not all there
    who do you think they voted for?

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    who do you think they voted for?
    you are failing at proving your point this is communism. i ask how it is communism, you say "who did they vote for"
    lol. goodbye troll

  7. #127
    Not to downplay this whole situation but if this is getting to you I cant imagine how you would feel if what happens on a daily basis in the US Armed Forces ever came to the light of day.

  8. #128
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Monroe, OREGON
    Posts
    958
    The end of forced arbitration for all employees.
    Worker participation in oversight of hiring and promotion policies.
    The need for greater pay transparency to ensure equality.
    Employee selection of a third party to audit HR and other company processes.

    SO you want some of the Decision making without the risk of a company? You want all the good and none of the bad? If you dont like what the company offers, quit and go somewhere else.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Not to downplay this whole situation but if this is getting to you I cant imagine how you would feel if what happens on a daily basis in the US Armed Forces ever came to the light of day.
    I've held off mentioning this, because the typical 'military bad' people just ignore the point.
    TEAM BUYER'S REMORSE
    Avoid the Odyssey NEO G9 Until They Un-Broke the HDR
    Remember: Opinions can't hurt you.
    Woman in Tech. Don't @ me with your vitriol for not agreeing blindly with your position.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    The Daily Beast reports that Kotick's compensation package for 2020 (including stock options) was $154 million. Back when I was young that might be considered a lot of money.
    In what universe is that not a lot, nay, a metric f***ton of money?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Not to downplay this whole situation but if this is getting to you I cant imagine how you would feel if what happens on a daily basis in the US Armed Forces ever came to the light of day.
    What is this supposed to mean? Is it meant to justify anything or? Because bad shit happens we can't try to stop bad shit from happening?

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What is this supposed to mean? Is it meant to justify anything or? Because bad shit happens we can't try to stop bad shit from happening?
    The distinction being to whom we want bad things to stop happening.
    TEAM BUYER'S REMORSE
    Avoid the Odyssey NEO G9 Until They Un-Broke the HDR
    Remember: Opinions can't hurt you.
    Woman in Tech. Don't @ me with your vitriol for not agreeing blindly with your position.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    let me ask you

    who do you think the people that wrote this voted for? because i would bet my next year's salary it was bernie

    the same bernie that honeymooned in the USSR

    the same bernie that praises castro

    the same bernie that praises china's government (ironic this one)

    the same bernie that wrote in his 1972 essay, wherein he explains that in his view, women fantasize about being raped by multiple men

    the same socialist bernie

    the same communist bernie

    the same marxist bernie
    Voted for Bernie for what? Unless they happen to all be expats from Vermont, then it's most likely they didn't vote for Bernie for anything.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Yeah I don't believe you even for one moment. I've encountered people like you in the past. You'll lie and say you're a victim of something then say "I'm allowed to say these toxic things because it's happened to me so therefore I get a free pass." Nobody who has been through that trauma makes the kind of insensitive comments that you have been spewing all over the place. Maybe instead of doing everything you can to trivialize a serious case, you get some empathy or at the very least just not be so loud about your negative mindset.
    Seems insensitive for someone perpetually posting against someone for being insensitive. How do you know they were never assaulted? You have as much credibility in your claim as does the other poster.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Explosivo View Post
    making this about politics, while ignoring the fact the right have cancelled plenty of things (hello Dixie chicks, Colin Kaepernick, etc), really signals how much of a tool you are. you are the poster child of what people expect gamers to be, and it's sad. you won't be getting another response from me because you seem like a lonely man prone to lashing out and i won't engage further. i feel bad for you, though
    Colin kaepernick got a private recruit me party from the nfl that other people never get. No one wants him cause he sucks. End of story. I do enjoy you trying to wrap his total lack of talent in the nfl as right wing cancel culture however.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Seems insensitive for someone perpetually posting against someone for being insensitive. How do you know they were never assaulted? You have as much credibility in your claim as does the other poster.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Colin kaepernick got a private recruit me party from the nfl that other people never get. No one wants him cause he sucks. End of story. I do enjoy you trying to wrap his total lack of talent in the nfl as right wing cancel culture however.
    uh, at what point did i say he isn't employed because the right? people wanted him kicked out of the NFL DURING his contract (trying to cancel him), not even talking about him not getting a contract afterwards. i do like how you ignore the dixie chicks, remember that? or french fries becoming "freedom fries." besides, you aren't arguing the point- conservatives love cancel culture (when it suits them). want to debate that or you gonna pull out more strawman arguments? you're cute when you try to argue points beside the actual point made, but now that i am directly asking you to demonstrate how the right doesn't engage in cancel culture you'll vanish. it's cute
    Last edited by Explosivo; 2021-07-29 at 01:03 AM.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    The distinction being to whom we want bad things to stop happening.
    Everybody? Again what is the point with this rhetoric?

  16. #136
    Blademaster Aloie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    The end of forced arbitration for all employees.
    Worker participation in oversight of hiring and promotion policies.
    The need for greater pay transparency to ensure equality.
    Employee selection of a third party to audit HR and other company processes.

    SO you want some of the Decision making without the risk of a company? You want all the good and none of the bad? If you dont like what the company offers, quit and go somewhere else.
    This is a lukewarm take at best, they do in fact carry the risk of the company because they are also the company. Not hard to comprehend.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloie View Post
    This is a lukewarm take at best, they do in fact carry the risk of the company because they are also the company. Not hard to comprehend.
    yeah, my thought as well. clearly risks remain, like what are they even trying to say that there's no risk for the employees?

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Please spell check the fucking title of an article.
    It's stumbling across random comments like this one, that make me realize there are genuine people out there, that fit the absolute definition of what an "asshole" is, perfectly, in this world.

    I hope they calm down and explore themselves until the moment of epiphany when they understand that this was not worth the unnecessarily rude, poor choice of phrasing.

  19. #139
    Blademaster Aloie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosivo View Post
    yeah, my thought as well. clearly risks remain, like what are they even trying to say that there's no risk for the employees?
    Exactly, and then there is the fact that if the company did implode, the employees would face the greatest losses while the executives would walk out with hundreds of millions a pop. So their risk factor is way lower than an employees. The company is the company from the chairman all the way down to the janitor.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Seems insensitive for someone perpetually posting against someone for being insensitive. How do you know they were never assaulted? You have as much credibility in your claim as does the other poster.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Colin kaepernick got a private recruit me party from the nfl that other people never get. No one wants him cause he sucks. End of story. I do enjoy you trying to wrap his total lack of talent in the nfl as right wing cancel culture however.
    Because based on all of their insensitive and dismissive comments in regards to this lawsuit, it's clear they are lying to try and create a shield. Kinda like how racists will say "I'm not racist! I have black friends!". They have posted several incredibly insensitive comments about the people that were sexually harassed at Blizzard. People who are victims of similar situations have compassion towards other potential victims. They don't write them off and defend the people that harassed/assaulted them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •