Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Also comics are not dying because of that but due to the fact the new comics are filled with woke stories. Its happening the same to DC.
    Comics were always "woke". This is from the 50s when black people still had to sit in the back of a fucking bus:

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Comics were always "woke". This is from the 50s when black people still had to sit in the back of a fucking bus:

And now black people want to be separated again so, whatever. Also if you look this image up it's now "problematic" which is fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    And now black people want to be separated again so, whatever. Also if you look this image up it's now "problematic" which is fucking hilarious.
    Do you honestly think that all black people want a return to the segregation that existed before the civil rights movement?

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I seriously hope wokeness will consume itself at some point.

I hate how the sjws describe themselves as "woke" even though they aren't aware of anything, least of all the reality around them.
    In an attempt to sound right, they stole the term "woke" from us and turned it into an abomination of all that is normal - right in the world.
    Last edited by LeeRoyMahBoy; 2021-08-11 at 11:58 AM.

We could of had a conversation about if blizzard would do a good job with censorship and policing its own community... instead that thread died so we can talk about wokeness and black segregation. It makes me sad and im not sure why.

When some random made up some shit about reckfull that turned out to be false blizz responded with removing anything in the game that had anything to do with reckfull.

So with the current crisis, i guess they will remove all of wow itself due to the news coming out of the insane asylum that is blizzard hq.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoyMahBoy View Post
    I seriously hope wokeness will consume itself at some point.

I hate how the sjws describe themselves as "woke" even though they aren't aware of anything, least of all the reality around them.
    In an attempt to sound right, they stole the term "woke" from us and turned it into an abomination of all that is normal - right in the world.
    It will. They are already turning on each other due to who is not woke enough. Its 1% trying to impose their will over the other 99%. This never ends well.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    It will. They are already turning on each other due to who is not woke enough. Its 1% trying to impose their will over the other 99%. This never ends well.
    That day can't come soon enough.

I will call them broke from now on, to reflect on their asinine, broken world-view
    Last edited by LeeRoyMahBoy; 2021-08-11 at 01:36 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    That day can't come soon enough.

I will call them broke from now on, to reflect on their asinine, broken world-view
    You are quite sad, you know that right?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You are quite sad, you know that right?
    Sad?
    The only thing I'm sad about is that there are people walking on the street thinking they are an apache helicopter, and broke culture tries to promote those ideas in mainstream society.
    Also about brainwashed idiots (not saying you are one but if you take it up on yourself, not my problem) enabling these types of behaviour by not being against it.
    you are pathetic if you even promote it.

Sad?
    The only thing I'm sad about is that there are people walking on the street thinking they are an apache helicopter, and broke culture tries to promote those ideas in mainstream society.
    Also about brainwashed idiots (not saying you are one but if you take it up on yourself, not my problem) enabling these types of behaviour by not being against it.
    Your grandpa raged against people being punks, you rage against people declaring themselves apache helicopter. Equally sad. Can't leave peeople alone, have to rage and tell everyone to rage as well. Sad.

Your grandpa raged against people being punks, you rage against people declaring themselves apache helicopter. Equally sad. Can't leave peeople alone, have to rage and tell everyone to rage as well. Sad.
    Again, the only sad part is how you fail to see the big picture and where all this shit leads to. But since you are already brainwashed by all kinds of shit anyway, you can't even tell if someone is trying to help you and salvage whatever smidge of normal thinking is left in society, to make it right again. Sad indeed.

Again, the only sad part is how you fail to see the big picture and where all this shit leads to. But since you are already brainwashed by all kinds of shit anyway, you can't even tell, if someone is trying to help you and salvage whatever smidge of right thinking is left in society, to make it right again. Sad indeed.
    It leads to a couple people being happy to call themselves apache helicopter. Nothing else. I think they are stupid too, but it doesn't hurt me one bit if they want to be something else than fe/male so I ignore them and let them be happy.

That fairy tale that those people are a "menace to society, brainwashing everyone" is even stupider. What the fuck would it lead to? Get a grip dude.

Thankfully, you won't even have a kid to live in the shithole you helped foster at least.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sad?
    Oh please, you are just regurgitating age old 4chan memes at this point...

It leads to a couple people being happy to call themselves apache helicopter. Nothing else. I think they are stupid too, but it doesn't hurt me one bit if they want to be something else than fe/male so I ignore them and let them be happy.

That fairy tale that those people are a "menace to society, brainwashing everyone" is even stupider. What the fuck would it lead to? Get a grip dude.
    Get a grip yourself, if you leave this shit alone, society as a whole will crumble, you are blind to see what the fuck is even going on around you, buddy, therefore you are equally an idiot and accomplice to all that assholery.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you need to think in memes says everything about how far down the shitter you and other like you are gone already.

But he's Redpilled and BASED!!

/

If these people ever had an original thought of their own, their heads would melt.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    But he's Redpilled and BASED!!

/

If these people ever had an original thought of their own, their heads would melt.
    What a nice and well-thought out argument you have. Except you literally described your own false ideologies here.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get a grip yourself, if you leave this shit alone, society as a whole will crumble, you are blind to see what the fuck is even going on around you, buddy, therefore you are equally an idiot and accomplice to all that assholery.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you need to think in memes says everything about how far down the shitter you and other like you are gone already.
    Oh please... As if YOU came up with the "identify as an apache helicopter" yourself... Sod off, it's an ancient meme adapted by litterally everyone and their racist Fox News binging uncle.

Oh please... As if YOU came up with the "identify as an apache helicopter" yourself... Sod off, it's an ancient meme adapted by litterally everyone and their racist Fox News binging uncle.
    So funny how you don't even realize that the description is meant to demonstrate the utterly ridiculous broke culture you idiots so fervently defend.
    Well, as I said, at least you won't have kids to poison with your moronic views at least. It's going to take so time but hopefully your ilk will die out by itself.