Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down Lock Happy Mods need to GO

I have never seen this amount of ROBOCOP mods at any point in time in MMO-CHAMP history.

If a legitimate thread has been created and then locked because people inside it have de-railed it, INFRACT OR SUSPEND the people who are de-railing, not the WHOLE FUCKING THREAD.

If boubouille was still here i would have him infract ya'll asses
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2021-07-29 at 08:26 AM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Cry more

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

The last thread you were posting in that was closed was about stuff being removed in wake of the Lawsuit and it was just you and other people whining about political correctness.

I cannot possibly believe that it was closed.

You people need to show more respect to Ron Burgundy, this man is a legend.

Go somewhere else if you want to lie about underage girls coming onto you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

No OP you're just mad you didn't do your research and got schooled.

And Yes mods here are very incompetent and biased and I've had problems with them in the past, but you took an L, simple as that.

You claimed Cosby's accusations came out after 2013 (year when the Blizzard photo was made), but got proven wrong immediately by a simple Wikipedia link that showed us many allegations were already coming out as far back as the 1980s. Meaning that Cosby was already infamous as a serial rapist when the photo was made in 2013.

So just take the L and do your research next time.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make better threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    We lock threads that need it when the conversation is no longer constructive. Such things happen more often with threads that weren't constructive to begin with.

Closing this.

CLOSED.