Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    If we say i farm everything for kyrian transmog, mounts, pets etc. And then go oh i wanna go night fae instead! Do all that transmog, mounts, pets etc up in smoke or i just cant use them until i change back? I dunno how that works and i'm so scared!
    they stay, you just cannot use them until you are kyrian again.
    it also means that any account-wide system, such as transmog and mounts, is available to kyrian twinks upon unlock. (barring some campain-locked things)
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

I also wouldn't worry to much about it. Like any system blizzard fucked up they made anima super easy to get. You can bang out the set in about two weeks of korthia dailies and im sure even faster next patch.

Its the blizzard motto. Never admit fault simply nerf till its irrelevant then try to sneak it in next expansion slightly tweaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I logged onto an alt today to take advantage of the TBC Timewalking XP event, but decided to do Sha first before I queued. He spawned and I got trolled by someone placing that turnip on the ground, causing me to miss Sha. I couldn’t even be motivated to stay on after that… that’s how frustrated I am with the game, especially with these last two expansions.
    You'll be happy to know you missed nothing, as the Fun Detected team leaped into action to nerf TW XP back to essentially zero.

Because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    LEGION and BFA were just as alt unfriendly as SL.

Why did you not quit in LEGION? Or at least in BFA where it was clearly just the same for main/alt progression.

MOST PLAYERS DID NOT LIKE SITTING AROUND HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR MAINS.

WoD had the biggest drop in player activity in this game. A good expansion only have to avoid WoD mechanics. Main progression grind + alt unfriendlyness is what worked since LEGION and no matter how some streamers cry or the <0.01% mythic raiders with 4-6 "mains" cry, its still the best solution for everyone else.

If you feel you dont have time for alts, thats a good thing, I dont understand why people even question this state of the game. Did nobody play WoD or previous expansions to see how good SL is compared to the shitshow of the past?
    Legion had decent catch up mechanics and WoD better dungeon and raid content. BFA made an inferior version of Artifact Power with RNG traits tied to individual pieces of gear. Shadowlands moved those traits to conduits and reduced Raid drop rates, effectively killing the pacing of the treadmill.

Basically, SL pulls everything apart and turns each part into a new system to grind out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    You'll be happy to know you missed nothing, as the Fun Detected team leaped into action to nerf TW XP back to essentially zero.

Because reasons.
    Damn, lol. Guess I’ll only be logging on to do Valfir daily.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Because reasons.
    I'm glad I was able to finish up two characters before they nerfed the good times. I was going to work on a DK today and try out Necrolords for the first time, but, well, that's not happening now.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!