Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Just fucking grow up? emote spamming is something 12 year olds do, just fucking stop. Who cares if X emote is removed, I bet half you dont remember half the /silly /jokes that were there, who cares, just fucking grow up.
    The irony in this post is exceptional.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Sites have their own audiences with their own specialized opinion makers.

  2. #202
    Banned docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    3,872
    PvPers are the most oppressed group of people in WoW. If you didn't spit on your enemies after killing them, what's wrong with you?

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    PvPers are the most oppressed group of people in WoW. If you didn't spit on your enemies after killing them, what's wrong with you?
    Or that shaman/priest who fails to knock you off in AB at the mill, haha.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Has nothing to do with being 'lefty' or not. And if you really wanted to play that game, people on the right are MUCH bigger snowflakes than those on the left.

    EDIT: OOT: This is a pretty pansy change though and demonstrates how tone deaf Blizz continues to be.
    This is actually true. Multiple scholarly articles back it up.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    This is actually true. Multiple scholarly articles back it up.
    Yeah of course, because the right is equating "misgendering" with physical violence and considers clapping for applause as a "micro-aggression"........

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Yeah of course, because the right is equating "misgendering" with physical violence and considers clapping for applause as a "micro-aggression"........
    Yet you're here all triggered. Shrug. I honestly don't give a damn about an emote. lol. Only children cry about that shit.

  7. #207
    Patch 9.1.5 will be patch of bigger changes. One of those might be the removal of the /lol emote because laughing at people could be considered offensive.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Nah the right get more upset about things like dr suess books and getting banned from social media.
    Red StarBucks Cups. Crying about what people do in their own privacy. Using the "bible" as a guiding principle and yet not follow it, crying about black lives matter and responding it with a blue lives matter, everything ... THEY EVEN TYPE IN ALL CAPS!! SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIDEN IS A SATANIST WHO WENT TO CHURCH LEGITIMATELY WHILE TRUMP NEVER DID IN HIS LIFE! WE MUST BE MAD ABOUT PROGRESS!!!!!!

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Talk about first world problems. One part of the world, people have to struggle for a piece of bread to not go to bed hungry. Another part, human beings made of the same flesh and bone bemoan being the target of a virtual emote.

    Priorities people.
    I dunno. I feel like you wouldn't have made that comment towards the people bemoaning being spat on ingame to the point Blizzard made this change. Seems a little arbitrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Yet you're here all triggered. Shrug. I honestly don't give a damn about an emote. lol. Only children cry about that shit.
    When did I mention the emote? Seems like you're making shit up in your head

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Just fucking grow up? emote spamming is something 12 year olds do, just fucking stop. Who cares if X emote is removed, I bet half you dont remember half the /silly /jokes that were there, who cares, just fucking grow up.
    I never stop finding it fascinating when a person with thousands of posts on a video game forum, with a video game signature, tells others to
    -Grow up
    -Talking down to others by telling them they are engaged in an activity commonly shared with children
    -Asking them why they care about an activity that said poster finds meaningless
    The irony is palpable. It's like when people in the mid 2000s with Naruto or Sephiroth styled profiles tried to act mature and elitist. It just doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Just fucking grow up? emote spamming is something 12 year olds do, just fucking stop. Who cares if X emote is removed, I bet half you dont remember half the /silly /jokes that were there, who cares, just fucking grow up.
    The irony. Even having a signature similar to what people used to use in Runescape forums when they were 12.

    I agree though that its not as big deal as people make it to be, your way of bringing it up is just extremely childish.
    Last edited by facefist; 2021-07-31 at 05:59 AM.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    I dunno. I feel like you wouldn't have made that comment towards the people bemoaning being spat on ingame to the point Blizzard made this change. Seems a little arbitrary.
    They are doing this because an absolute minority which gives them tremendous amounts of money made enough in-game tickets. And the bean counters got scared - ''wait, what?! Billy the Boosted got spat on twice in a week?! He's unhappy?! Fuck man, do something!''

  14. #214
    i would remove /facepalm too... just in case...
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

  15. #215
    Old God Vash The Stampede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Better part of NJ
    Posts
    10,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Good riddance. The "lets spit on store mount buyers on TBC classic realms"-movement was disgusting as hell.
    That doesn't stop players from using other emotes or just using /e. We'll find a way to tell mount buyers how disgusting we feel that practice is.

  16. #216
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,696
    What will be be the new correct way to greet an elf, if the remove /spit???
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    What will be be the new correct way to greet an elf, if the remove /spit???
    If it's female, you /moan. If it's male, you /moon.

    Or the reverse, for some.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Avellon View Post
    The removal is pure bs. But I believe it is entirely unrelated, more like preventing people to easily insult the cash shop clients.
    Not like you can't just "/me spits on >player name here<"
    yeah .... entirely unrelated .... now that the shit has hit the fans about their toxic workplace and told the players they're part of the problem if they complain about the next patch behind delayed, the're "looking toward anti-toxicity tech as a critical feature." but it's entirely unrelated ....

    they're not fighting toxicity at the right place, but they're fighting toxicity now, with all their good will. it's all for show, trying to save face because of the lawsuit. "look, we're not that bad! since we're under the spotlight with a lawsuit and stock price are falling, we did this and that to fight toxicity... in the game..."
    Last edited by Beuargh; 2021-07-31 at 06:26 AM.

  19. #219
    You move like a pregnant yak.

  20. #220
    Dreadlord Lady Atia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    That doesn't stop players from using other emotes or just using /e. We'll find a way to tell mount buyers how disgusting we feel that practice is.
    You sound like the kind of people who hate Christmas and go into the mall telling children in Santa's lap that Santa isn't real. Or in other words - your hate against (mostly) adult people who can do with their money what they want instead of Blizzard is just the really disgusting part here, not any cosmetic mounts lol. Especially as this is a Collectors Edition mount. It's not a regular Shop Mount. The only thing I agree with haters of it is that Blizzard should have released a physical Collectors Edition too.

    But at the end of the day - if you don't like it, don't buy it. But stop wrapping cyber bullying with "Blizzard is so evil and the Item Shop destroys my gaming fun QQ". Because all you do is harrassing people who most times don't even know why, because surprise surprise most people don't even know what people on mmo-champion think about evil evil shop mounts.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2021-07-31 at 07:39 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •