Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Maybe /split emote was somehow connected to sexual harassment in blizzard ( some kind of foreplay or something )

for me changes like this clearly shows that this company has no fcn idea what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    Some people just want to watch the world burn.
    Calm down Alfred its just /spit emote.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

Kael'thas voice actor's work gets damnatio memoriae'd from existence because of unproven accusations: I sleep

Spit emote exists in TBC: A S C E N D E D

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Is this fake?! I can still spit on others. Just tried on some store mount owners, works fine.
    The last part of your comment made me laugh out loud, well played!

Can you be banned for actually /spit on someone? I use that emote sometime on ppl when they being a D. Like stealing something in front of me etc.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    Can you be banned for actually /spit on someone? I use that emote sometime on ppl when they being a D. Like stealing something in front of me etc.
    Depends, how many storemounts and token did you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Pretty retarded, but that's modern blizzard for you
    Pretty retarded, but that's modern
    Describes the situation as a whole, blizzard is only a tiniest part of it
    Lives matter

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Describes the situation as a whole, blizzard is only a tiniest part of it
    Because they start to act against toxicity and bullying? Oh yeah, how dare they ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Because they start to act against toxicity and bullying? Oh yeah, how dare they ....
    People getting disturbed just by an in-game emote are pretty much the part of the situation, if not the cause of it
    Lives matter

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    If its in game and you can use it ofc you can't be banned. I doubt you could be banned about it anyway you can always say "I RP by playing a spitter and i had accidentally clicked on a player" :P

- - - Updated - - -

People getting disturbed just by an in-game emote are pretty much the part of the situation, if not the cause of it
    We live in a very pretentious society where the political correctness hyperbole has been weaponized to enforce shit on others and companies just don't know how to handle it so they just blanket ban everything to save business.

Best way to get what one wantw these days is pretend to be "offended" by something. Everyone will go out of their way to show how much they care.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

People been spitting on each other exactly because of Asmon and he has the audacity to post something sassy. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    People been spitting on each other exactly because of Asmon and he has the audacity to post something sassy. Wow.
    Yeah, I hope that dude stays with FFXIV and never comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Well yeah but sheep gonna sheep ya know like boomers with their TV influencers like Oprah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    This isn't going to change anything. All this will do is lead to people doing:
    /emote Spits on %n.
    With %n being the name of the current target in emote macros.
    Cross-faction it will probably be /laugh or something.

All this has done is give some people another reason to criticize Blizzard.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Good thing I will keep my "teabagging" still ;>

I do not agree with that, it's too simple a statement. Reality has more nuance that has to be taken into consideration I think.

Pretty sure people are being "disturbed" because it makes no sense for something so insignificant to be removed. Pretty sure most people use it on friends anyway.

This basically screams incompetence and just to show they are doing "something" even though it's just retarded.

Absolutely pathetic faux virtue signaling. They’d rather remove a harmless spit emote, and a few npc renamed… then actual change

My sub ran out about 2 weeks before this news broke, and considering the state of retail, I decided not to return. But after all this? I’m not sure I will

Once again, they prove they don’t get their audience or even their own actions

Finally, after all these years. That whole lawsuit thing just seems redundant now.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    remember all the TRH memes and hate for the spectral horse mount?
    I do but 12 years ago people were tougher.

That said, every critic of the spectral horse Mount have been proven 100% correct with time. That once they had one out, another would follow. Then another. Then bonus sub mounts. Then cosmetic appearances. Etc etc

I think the critics of that Mount from wotlk have been proven correct with time

I suppose this is because of the spitting addon/weakaura that automatically spat on TBC+ buyers? Haha unlucky WoW fanboys.
    It's not "reverse racism", it's just racism. Demonising white people is not okay.