Page 1 of 43
... LastLast

So.../spit has been removed from TBC.

"Sexual harassment is okay.

A meaningless emote isn't, especially against those who buy our store mounts."

Typical lefty morons.

Pretend to fix the problem by giving the other morons what they want but ignoring the real issues.

What a bunch of pillow soft molesters.

/e spits on you anyway, because this emote still exists.

Other excitingly rude options include /burp, /cringe, /disappointed, /frown, and of course /insult. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_emotes

(joking aside, was it really? I hadn't heard anything about this.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

They are going full woke here lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

5+ Year Old Account
    That will stop sexual harassment at the workplace.

Good job.

Eh, I understand the reason, but I also understand being upset about it being removed. Was it only removed from Classic?

Meanwhile we kill and murder NPCs and Players... so inconsiderate of people affected by that sort of thing! :V

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Eh, I understand the reason, but I also understand being upset about it being removed. Was it only removed from Classic?
    Not removed from Retail (EU) as of yet...just tried it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    same only a mater of time tho, cant remember the amount of times ive been spat on by horde just for being annoying to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    yeah, my account hasn't posted enough to post links but its on wowhead.
    Currently a change on the TBC PTR. Not live yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance. The "lets spit on store mount buyers on TBC classic realms"-movement was disgusting as hell.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

So a few days ago when I stole an ore was the last spit I ever saw? There’s no reason to use lol anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MKGulantik View Post
    "Sexual harassment is okay.

A meaningless emote isn't, especially against those who buy our store mounts."
    Sadly, it was most likely removed due to certain people acting like idiots, spamming it.

Hopefully said actions do not translate to progression/main servers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by DuskSP View Post
    Typical lefty morons.

Pretend to fix the problem by giving the other morons what they want but ignoring the real issues.

pretty sure its not very progressive to abuse women

Quote Originally Posted by DuskSP View Post
    Typical lefty morons.

Infraction for trolling? Am I wrong? lol

What the hell? #somechanges went TOO FAR with this one.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

A video game about identifying with half of the population of different races and killing the other... but spitting on another person is where we draw the moral line

Next blizz is going to remove bad words from the chat function because players individual uses aren't in line with their as developers personal beliefs.

Ironic this crap comes up now, hilarious how they think increased moderation of free will won't cause escalation of misconduct. This'll just make the tools who abused an emote resort to other (actual) forms of harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    /e spits on you anyway, because this emote still exists.

Other excitingly rude options include /burp, /cringe, /disappointed, /frown, and of course /insult. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_emotes

if this actualy happened,its rly weird,because as you said,there are plenty more and /e will work anyways....they should have just handed harsh punishments to the spammers,and you can bet your ass they would stop,this change will just make people act even worse but in different ways

Inb4 mature chat filter can no longer be toggled off

I once reported a dude who had /spit bound to his free scrolling mousewheel

Normally I don't care, but I was unable to see battleground chat as he spammed several spits every second.
    It was so annoying that I had to spend time to remove emotes from showing up in my chat.
    So I took some extra time to report that jerk.