Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I will in 5 days when my game time runs out. I would have liked to stay in Classic but they had one, simple job and they fucked that up.
    Nah. The people that take the game so seriously that they have to be toxic towards others screwed it up. You literally just gave half of the toxic players in the game a free pass because Blizzard wronged them. Supporting toxicity out of a need of revenge will always be one of the problems.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    /spit is not toxic. If you get offended over /spit you should stay off the internet, because there’s way worse.
    If you consider rallying people to mass harass others because they are using a mount is not toxic then YOU should go off the internet, go outside and learn some empathy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

the irony when man who has a small army of extremly toxic simps following him eveyrwhere simply because of how extremly toxic he was andis towards casuals inwow is speaking about fighting toxicity .

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Nah. The people that take the game so seriously that they have to be toxic towards others screwed it up. You literally just gave half of the toxic players in the game a free pass because Blizzard wronged them. Supporting toxicity out of a need of revenge will always be one of the problems.
    No, the people who take /spit so seriously they write endless tickets to GM's are screwed in the head. It's an online game that is not PG-13. We have /moan, /moon and the whole rest of it. Not to speak of sexually suggestive - well, not that suggestive actually - voice emotes that I can direct at anyone at any time, anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    If you consider rallying people to mass harass others because they are using a mount is not toxic then YOU should go off the internet, go outside and learn some empathy.
    That has nothing to do with the emote though. They could use a more joyful emote like /cheer, and it would accomplish the same thing. The difference being it would be sarcasm.

yeah how about you worry about the office right now, Feasel, you clown

e: Blizzard employees should be thanking the players who remain subbed during this insane week, not restricting and lecturing them about toxicity...I mean, coming from blizzard
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2021-07-31 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the irony when man who has a small army of extremly toxic simps following him eveyrwhere simply because of how extremly toxic he was andis towards casuals inwow is speaking about fighting toxicity .
    One word.

Sarcasm.

What are these ''next steps''? Take out /rude? /fart, /pick? Block any and all interactions outside of Battle.net? AI filters on chat with 5 minute delay? (Dear Blizzard developers, in the unlikely event that you happen to read this post, do NOT take this idea seriously)

Or how about... I don't know, don't make decisions that lead to player resentment? Such as backtracking on this?

They /spit on us. But we can't /spit back on them without flipping the table over and walking away.

It's hard to quantify these things but I would bet my left nut that half of the ''toxicity'' that this game has is directly caused by Blizzards stupid decisions, designs, restrictions and lies. Yes, lies. They lie. A lot.
    I just know removing emotes isn't doing shit. Like that does nothing for the HUGE issue they have going on inside the Headquarters. Remove some of the leadership and J. Allen Brack & Fran Townsend (Heartless Bitch) then focus on shit in the gym.
    Last edited by Aggressive; 2021-07-31 at 04:12 AM.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

15+ Year Old Account
    No, the people who take /spit so seriously they write endless tickets to GM's are screwed in the head. It's an online game that is not PG-13. We have /moan, /moon and the whole rest of it. Not to speak of sexually suggestive - well, not that suggestive actually - voice emotes that I can direct at anyone at any time, anywhere.
    Why are you giving a free pass to toxic players? Just because the support your views on the cash shop? Harassment is harassment. You just got done saying Blizzard spit on you because they changed their mind about boosts for TBC classic. Its clear you are biased and the one that can't accept it is an online game.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Oh please, I AFK in TBC capitals a lot and I barely see ''mass harassing'' of people on Warp stalkers. If anything, it's people laughing at obvious boosters in HFR runs. What are they going to do about that? Oh, right - nothing. By the way, that isn't harassment. And using /spit emote isn't harassment either.

They dangled a shit covered carrot in front of you and you ate it. ''Combating toxicity'' my ass. If they actually cared about it, they would start with looking at the causes of it. Half of which are of their own making.
    Last edited by Voidwielder; 2021-07-31 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmankill1 View Post
    https://youtube.com/clip/Ugy0vThjqHmYwo12DCt4AaABCQ

Guess you can't even do that anymore...
    Haha.

A lot of people confuse offensive/annoying with harassment.

Remove toxicity from the game?

That means we only have the alliance left? I’m down ������

Watching blizzard commit suicide is amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Feasel the fag wokin' it up

15+ Year Old Account
    lol getting pixel spit on u is so hurtful to this weak, soft generation...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just cause and effect.
    If Blizzard didn't change their stance on Character boosts/ store mounts etc for Classic, (cause) those who would buy the boost wouldn't get an emote thrown at them (effect).
    Don't give players a reason to (over)use an emote which was barely used because people will abuse it if they get the chance.
    Removing the emote doesn't change the cause of the issue and will only make people adapt/change the effect.
    What a joke of a company you are.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

That reminds me, I need to /spit at the idiots that bought the TBCC deluxe edition again.

The best part is that TBCC is tanking hard anyway, realms are pretty empty, and this is what they get for incentivising people to pay money to skip 3/4 of the game.

Lol, /fart it is now, i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    That reminds me, I need to /spit at the idiots that bought the TBCC deluxe edition again.

The best part is that TBCC is tanking hard anyway, realms are pretty empty, and this is what they get for incentivising people to pay money to skip 3/4 of the game.
    cmon,i dont like it either,but 3/4?cmon....thats just wildly exagerated,even if you level up at snale pase,you will spend far more time at 70,wow has always been about the caped content,i wish it was more like gw2,but its not and it never was,it was just slower getting to cap before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Anti-Toxicity tech. Ah yes.

Step 1: Remove /spit
    Step 2: Remove any group content
    Step 3: Remove any chat functionality
    Step 4: Make it a 100% single-player game

If they don't end up with Step 4 this game will always have toxicity issues. Removing the spit emote will change NOTHING.
    the sad thing is that most singleplayer games are far superior