1. #1

    Abilities Demonology Warlock should have

    Demonology


    Life Tap
    Restores X% of your maximum mana, at the cost of Y% of your maximum health.
    Fel Flame
    Deals (X + Y% of SP) Shadowflame damage to an enemy.
    Rain of Fire
    Calls down a rain of hellfire, dealing [(X% of Spell power) * Y] Fire damage over Z sec to enemies in the area.
    Chaotic Energy
    You drain energy directly from the twisting nether. Your mana regenerates X% faster and your spell haste also increases your mana regeneration.
    Improved Life Tap
    Increases the amount of Mana awarded by your Life Tap spell by X%.
    Consume Soul
    Sacrifice a Minion and heal for X Health.
    Stores Y charges.
    Bound by Shadow
    Activate to absorb X damage and increase damage done by Y%. However, if dispelled you take damage.
    Fel Armor
    Surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power by X% and Stamina by Y%. In addition, it increases all healing received by Z% and you regain A% of your maximum health every B sec. Only one type of Armor spell can be active at any time. Lasts C min.
    Harvest Life
    Drain Life deals X% more damage and Y% more healing.
    Dark Bargain
    Prevents all damage for X sec, but when the effect ends, you take Y% of the damage prevented over Z sec. Usable while suffering from control impairing effects.
    Darkness Within
    The caster calls upon dark energies hidden within their soul that attack nearby enemies with bolts of Shadow energies.
    Haunt
    A ghostly soul haunts the target, dealing (X% of Spell power) Shadow damage and increasing your damage dealt to the target by Y% for Z sec.

    If the target dies, Haunt's cooldown is reset.
    Felblight
    Shoot a globe of felblight, dealing X damage on impact. Standing in the pool of Felblight grants Fel Sludge for Y seconds, a stacking debuff that increases damage taken by Z% per stack - up to a maximum of A stacks.
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-08-02 at 06:52 AM.
    Commenting on these forums is like walking on eggshells - you never know where the next infraction is gonna come from.

  2. #2
    Metamorphosis
    Glide and double jump while in Metamorphosis
    Ability to equip our Felguard and Wrathguard with one handed weapons INCLUDING Warglaives of Azzinoth

    I am not returning to WoW until these are implemented.
    Last edited by Polytehnitis; 2021-08-28 at 06:17 PM.

  3. #3
    Most of those spells should be going to Destro. Life tap is also pointless with how the game plays today locks dont even use mana anymore.

    Demo should focus on more demon summons. Baseline Netherportal. Sacrafice imps for more powerful Demons like Pitlords/Eredar/Fel-lords/Dreadlords. Abilitys to summon all your demons at once like hunters Stamped. Rain of Chaos for aoe that summons mini infernos instead of implosion. ect..

    Talents that would focus on Metamorphosis style gameplay from MOP instead of massive amounts of pets you empower yourself through sacrafices.

    Questlines in the Orderhall to summon specific Demons that you can customize and the return of grimoires. Collection of sacrafices, materials, special items needed+raid/5man drops. Build a demon workshop! Craftable armor/weapons for Demons/hunter pets/Elementals.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Polytehnitis View Post
    Metamorphosis
    Glide and double jump while in Metamorphosis
    Ability to equip our Felguard and Wrathguard with one handed weapons INCLUDING Warglaives of Azzinoth

    I am not returning to WoW until these are implemented.
    That's what Demon Hunters are for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Most of those spells should be going to Destro. Life tap is also pointless with how the game plays today locks dont even use mana anymore.

    Demo should focus on more demon summons. Baseline Netherportal. Sacrafice imps for more powerful Demons like Pitlords/Eredar/Fel-lords/Dreadlords. Abilitys to summon all your demons at once like hunters Stamped. Rain of Chaos for aoe that summons mini infernos instead of implosion. ect..

    Talents that would focus on Metamorphosis style gameplay from MOP instead of massive amounts of pets you empower yourself through sacrafices.

    Questlines in the Orderhall to summon specific Demons that you can customize and the return of grimoires. Collection of sacrafices, materials, special items needed+raid/5man drops. Build a demon workshop! Craftable armor/weapons for Demons/hunter pets/Elementals.
    It already has plenty of demon summons. It should be spiced-up with other abilities.
    Commenting on these forums is like walking on eggshells - you never know where the next infraction is gonna come from.

  5. #5
    MoP-WoD era metamorph playstyle back. I miss the leap, the carrion swarm in pvp coupled with emergency shivarrah. And the sheer mobility in meta, and the burst. Plus it looked cool. And the demonic fury tiers where you at like 500 got horns n shiet in your caster form.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    MoP-WoD era metamorph playstyle back. I miss the leap, the carrion swarm in pvp coupled with emergency shivarrah. And the sheer mobility in meta, and the burst. Plus it looked cool. And the demonic fury tiers where you at like 500 got horns n shiet in your caster form.
    Maybe it can be a ranged Demon Hunter spec.
    Commenting on these forums is like walking on eggshells - you never know where the next infraction is gonna come from.

  7. #7
    Metamorphosis should have been just renamed Dark Apotheoisis and make you transform into a ranged demon overlord like the demonic tyrant or like hunched flame spike Gul'dan. They even have that warlock transformation in the SAME expansion they reworked demo. Also they retconned green fire quest thats still in the game, its just so ridiculous.

    They just wanted to change demo because they didnt know what to do with that spec, it was lazy and disgusting, a total failure of the game's class design to not be able to continue the spec.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post
    Metamorphosis should have been just renamed Dark Apotheoisis and make you transform into a ranged demon overlord like the demonic tyrant or like hunched flame spike Gul'dan. They even have that warlock transformation in the SAME expansion they reworked demo. Also they retconned green fire quest thats still in the game, its just so ridiculous.

    They just wanted to change demo because they didnt know what to do with that spec, it was lazy and disgusting, a total failure of the game's class design to not be able to continue the spec.
    It was because they introduced the Demon Hunter.
    Commenting on these forums is like walking on eggshells - you never know where the next infraction is gonna come from.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •