The Unseen Guests (Chains of Domination Chapter 6)

I just finished “The Power of Night,” the 7th chapter of the Chains of Domination quest line. The problem is-- well, I don’t know if it IS a problem, yet…

My quest page (L) doesn’t show me as having credit for completing the previous quest line, The Unseen Guests (chapter 6). I know there’s an extra quest or two which is only for Ven’thyr; I finished on my Druid whom is Night Fae. Is this why I don’t show as having completion credit? I did turn in the final non-Ven’thyr quest in the chain, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to begin Chapter 7.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or know what the solution is, if any? As far as I can tell, this doesn’t even seem to be a problem, but I’d like to be sure.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's visual bug. If you want to be sure, check your progress for 'Chains of Domination' achievement.

Okay thanks. Yes, the achievement progress does show Chapter 6 completion.

Dude...i just spent 30+ minutes trying to figure out what was wrong...and gave up.
    And then i see your thread and the answer.
    Noice

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I posted a thread about this yesterday that got no replies. Was worried it was maybe just me. Glad I wasn’t the only one who asked. Glad we got it figured out!
    Selling myself out below

Seems to be a global issue, too. I still don't have proper marking as Venthyr.