Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This is why PvP is terrible

Imagine killing people in arena, then one of them rezzes their teammate, and themselves, and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7hZAvolNY Way to go blizzard, you Indy Company.

seems like he got outplayed by blizzard design

took him this long to see how bad WoW PvP is now? a man of strong will.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hate when I die in the arena.

Since i dont pvp i do not understand any mechanics there but how can the priest res himself and his team mate not once but twice during that fight? how is that possible?
    that was frustrating to watch.

Yeah this new talent is ridiculous, I don’t think anyone can argue that.

I say that as disc/holy priest.

God that was the most annoying voice I have ever heard in a video....

Definitely a bug. There's no way this is intended.

That said, your mage getting solo'd with alter up and priest just not looking at him definitely didn't help, either.

Edit: blizzard is fixing this https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...55507117985794

PvP is terrible because it's not normalized, even the p2w crappy lost ark pvp is better than wow pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    God that was the most annoying voice I have ever heard in a video....
    Honestly felt like resubbing just to smite that whiny nerd rager of a voice.

First of all, you suck. You didn't dispel anything from your healer. + you didn't kick the 2nd res.

Ah... and before all of that- you suck because you scream like a gnoll having a brain hemorrhage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    First of all, you suck. You didn't dispel anything from your healer. + you didn't kick the 2nd res.

Ah... and before all of that- you suck because you scream like a gnoll having a brain hemorrhage.
    You have poo-brain

I mean, I don't disagree that PvP sucks but this is just an unintended effect from a recently patched change. Bugs and design whoopsies happen. In every game.

Also, why are you getting mad and unsubbing over a preseason game that has no affect on rating?

You can't interrupt when priest is in spirit angel form...

Agreed on the screaming gnoll part though. That was some ultimate cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You can't interrupt when priest is in spirit angel form...

Agreed on the screaming gnoll part though. That was some ultimate cringe.

2:38 - interrupt"able" cast. Unless it is completely bugged. Which they (Blizz) said they are working on it.

2:38 - interrupt"able" cast. Unless it is completely bugged. Which they (Blizz) said they are working on it.
    You never could and you still can't interrupt any casts when priest is in angel form. You can't interact with priest in any way during that buff.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You never could and you still can't interrupt any casts when priest is in angel form. You can't interact with priest in any way during that buff.
    My apologies then. Didn't even notice that tbh. But yeah- obviously unintended bug.

I'm glad we agree about the hemorrhage tho ^^

Yikes. Showing everyone how well you understand how spirit of redemption works

lmao good riddance. Wahhhhh im big mad a bug happened, <insert generic schreechy preteen voice raging at a video game>

Honestly one of the best bugs of all time, took out of one of those toxic meme lords that destroy the community for everyone. Hopefully a few more follow this clown and we can really start cleaning up the place.