Horde Does 'The Horde is family' still hold ? Kosak's definition

<Vol'jin twists his face into a scowl.>
    Ya wouldn't understand. What's de Horde ta ya, <race>? Diseased? Alien? Betrayers? Demon-blooded? Beasts? I know what ya say 'bout us.
    I'll tell ya what de Horde is. De Horde dat me an' Thrall built. It be a family. When de whole world try ta put us down, de family come an' pick us back up.
    Hellscream, he don't see family. Ain't never had one.

"I am gathering the hot chixx for the Horde"

Vin Diesel confirmed to be next Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    Vin Diesel confirmed to be next Warchief.
    Can he be a blue goblin named stitch?

An incredibly dysfunctional and emotionally abusive family, maybe.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

The Horde has been through enough tests of that it's understandable to think not, but I'd say they embody that now more than they did under any warchief, even Thrall.

BFA was the crucible in which we found which would win out, the militaristic dictatorship part or the ragtag honorable savages united in purpose part, and we got our answer.

(hopefully for the last time, Blizzard!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It very hardly feels like a family anymore, except maybe a very screwed up and dysfunctionnal one.

No, it served to describe the bond that they may squabble, but through thick and thin they would stand together and possibly smack some sense into each other, when that comes around. That connection is entirely absent past the point of Sylvanas getting promoted. It wasn't broken up or anything it just got sort of assumed in Legion and forgotten about in BfA, because you gotta make purple lady look bad, in order to set up a cringedemption arc.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I ever belonged to that family anyways, even if it is or was. I never felt fully Alliance as well. Rather stay on the neutral side.

No, and it wasn't one in Mists either. In Mists every race turned on Garrosh for their own reasons and nearly none of them was because he didn't maintain their family dynamic but were entirely because his and theirs political interests didn't align. You know, like an actual political alliance. Only in BFA was everyone motivated by the same braindead honor code and even then the plot only functions if everyone in the Horde is a schizophrenic.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

A backstabbing family, maybe.
    They couldn't trust the Forsaken and Blood elves back in the day, because they were former enemies (hence, the neutral reputation) and they still cannot trust the Forsaken. Goblins are bought with money, so there's not much reliance there.
    The only "family" you could say is a "brotherhood bond" between Orcs, Tauren and Trolls, who are all shamanistic and tribal.