Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I main a warlock... Have since Legion. I'm speaking from personal experience in relation to how all 3 specs play. Currently, Aff is the worst of the 3 in all areas. If your NF, Aff can be okay with the lego in M+, but it isn't as good as Destro or Demo. In raids, Demo ST is far better, and Destro Cleave is also better. Aff just doesn't fit well into anything going on right now. And it is my preferred spec to play, I love the dot mechanics as it allows you to focus more on doing boss/encounter mechanics while still allowing you to do things while moving.
    Must be aweful to have played Warlock since Legion and be awful at it. Affliction is absolutely blasting keys atm with their insane AoE DPS. Easy 10k averages in dungeons.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    Must be aweful to have played Warlock since Legion and be awful at it. Affliction is absolutely blasting keys atm with their insane AoE DPS. Easy 10k averages in dungeons.
    Show me where someone other than Seeji from method is running Aff and pumping 10k+ on average. Depending on the key, I can average 7.5-9.5k as destruction without issues. None of the logs show this either soooooo. I'll wait while you produce some evidence of your shittalking. Only in 20+ keys can Aff average that and that is simply because of how long shit lives. Not because Aff is great. And in any dungeon/key combo you look at, while Aff is doing decent dmg, it isn't more than for the same level key.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    Must be aweful to have played Warlock since Legion and be awful at it. Affliction is absolutely blasting keys atm with their insane AoE DPS. Easy 10k averages in dungeons.
    affliction is so good that almost none play the spec in m+, its only played in high keys during fortfied weeks because the high AoE output if your tank do big pulls only, but no single target at all, affliction represent like 1.5% of players. Give real data.

    https://i.gyazo.com/c7d65b3f7e808f30...01dffa6f2c.png
    Last edited by carlos9949; 2021-08-10 at 07:48 PM.

  4. #24
    Bloodsail Admiral Kalador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    I love how padding in SoD happen, a few days affliction was getting slowly to the bottom, but then people upload logs with tons of padding and put affliction on the top, but yeah, i do agree, that data is totally false, warlocks need a single target buff, suck to be a dps and cant do dps. Just wondering if these are real combat logs from players, or fake logs to make affliction warlocks look better than what in reality are at the moment.
    This is so funny, you posted those stats to show Aff was dead last and complain and now that it is on top you are like that data doesn't matter anyway LOL. Can't make this up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Show me where someone other than Seeji from method is running Aff and pumping 10k+ on average. Depending on the key, I can average 7.5-9.5k as destruction without issues. None of the logs show this either soooooo. I'll wait while you produce some evidence of your shittalking. Only in 20+ keys can Aff average that and that is simply because of how long shit lives. Not because Aff is great. And in any dungeon/key combo you look at, while Aff is doing decent dmg, it isn't more than for the same level key.
    Kalamazi pushing 9.9k overall in a 15+ on tyrannical. https://youtu.be/pprziOuM7sw

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    This is so funny, you posted those stats to show Aff was dead last and complain and now that it is on top you are like that data doesn't matter anyway LOL. Can't make this up.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Kalamazi pushing 9.9k overall in a 15+ on tyrannical. https://youtu.be/pprziOuM7sw
    And that's cool, no biggie. But logs show every key/combo showing destro as doing more overall, top end, and on average. Which is all I was triyng to say.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Show me where someone other than Seeji from method is running Aff and pumping 10k+ on average. Depending on the key, I can average 7.5-9.5k as destruction without issues. None of the logs show this either soooooo. I'll wait while you produce some evidence of your shittalking. Only in 20+ keys can Aff average that and that is simply because of how long shit lives. Not because Aff is great. And in any dungeon/key combo you look at, while Aff is doing decent dmg, it isn't more than for the same level key.
    I do that shit, I do that shit easily.
    Also funny how you admit that Aff thrives in the hardest of difficulties yet still claim it to be shit. That is some high level of stupidity right there.
    To make it obvious, I don't really care what other people believe or what other people can do. The fact that I am successfully doing what you so claim affliction cannot is hard evidence that 1. You and who knows how many people have 0 idea of afflictions strengths and 2. You clearly suck at playing it because it is by no means difficult in executing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    affliction is so good that almost none play the spec in m+, its only played in high keys during fortfied weeks because the high AoE output if your tank do big pulls only, but no single target at all, affliction represent like 1.5% of players. Give real data.

    https://i.gyazo.com/c7d65b3f7e808f30...01dffa6f2c.png
    As someone that can actually clear high keys and having played all three specs in said high keys I don't really need any data to tell me what I can and cannot with affliction.
    As far as I am concerned your "real data" only says people are sleeping on the spec most likely to must people sucking at playing it.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    I do that shit, I do that shit easily.
    Also funny how you admit that Aff thrives in the hardest of difficulties yet still claim it to be shit. That is some high level of stupidity right there.
    To make it obvious, I don't really care what other people believe or what other people can do. The fact that I am successfully doing what you so claim affliction cannot is hard evidence that 1. You and who knows how many people have 0 idea of afflictions strengths and 2. You clearly suck at playing it because it is by no means difficult in executing.

    - - - Updated - - -



    As someone that can actually clear high keys and having played all three specs in said high keys I don't really need any data to tell me what I can and cannot with affliction.
    As far as I am concerned your "real data" only says people are sleeping on the spec most likely to must people sucking at playing it.
    No you don't, and if you do, you aren't logging anything. Barely any AFF players logging over 10k dps from 15-23 keys. So you can keep lying, hopefully you get a nice ego boost out of lying about stupid shit to strangers. But even the top end warlocks aren't pulling the numbers you're talking about consistently.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    No you don't, and if you do, you aren't logging anything. Barely any AFF players logging over 10k dps from 15-23 keys. So you can keep lying, hopefully you get a nice ego boost out of lying about stupid shit to strangers. But even the top end warlocks aren't pulling the numbers you're talking about consistently.
    Yes I fucking do. Higher keys puts me up towards 11k dps as well. If we gonna talk about ego how about you thinking that just because you cannot do something others cannot.
    Having an irl discussion with you must be a horrible experience.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    And that's cool, no biggie. But logs show every key/combo showing destro as doing more overall, top end, and on average. Which is all I was triyng to say.
    ...Most key pushers don't care about logging M+ this is a pretty terrible metric to go by.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    Yes I fucking do. Higher keys puts me up towards 11k dps as well. If we gonna talk about ego how about you thinking that just because you cannot do something others cannot.
    Having an irl discussion with you must be a horrible experience.
    You've provided no evidence that you're able to average over 11k for timed runs consistently. Zero. And no one on warcraft logs is doing so either. One here and there, sure, but consistently? No, none of them.

    So as far as it stands, it is 100% bullshit and you're lying. I've never understood why you would lie on the internet to people you don't know. Also, considering a few of the best warlocks in the world who actively log M+, aren't doing the damage you're claiming you can do, gives me a pretty good feeling you're just talking shit and trolling.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    ...Most key pushers don't care about logging M+ this is a pretty terrible metric to go by.
    Bullshit. lol

    Anyone actively trying to push over 16s, has someone logging, 100%. Look at the data, because it doesn't agree with your statement.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    You've provided no evidence that you're able to average over 11k for timed runs consistently. Zero. And no one on warcraft logs is doing so either. One here and there, sure, but consistently? No, none of them.

    So as far as it stands, it is 100% bullshit and you're lying. I've never understood why you would lie on the internet to people you don't know. Also, considering a few of the best warlocks in the world who actively log M+, aren't doing the damage you're claiming you can do, gives me a pretty good feeling you're just talking shit and trolling.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Bullshit. lol

    Anyone actively trying to push over 16s, has someone logging, 100%. Look at the data, because it doesn't agree with your statement.
    Need some milk, bud? There's loads of people pushing 16-20s who don't post public logs (I'll admit that's on me for not specifying, silly me for thinking that was implied). It's a fact, there's a reason why so many top runs don't have logs for them, which you'd literally see if you bothered to actually... I don't know... Look at WLogs rankings.

    By the way, he said up towards 11k. He never said he was averaging it. You really need to chill out a bit; you try and make fun of him for "lying to people on the internet" when you could just as easily look him up, and see for yourself (I did!). Insulting people on the internet is even more sad.

    PS "Even top Warlocks aren't consistently doing it" lol. Here's Sjele's parses. Y'know, THE top warlock, who is getting 98-100 parses (AKA 11k+ parses) every single key he does, and had been doing so almost daily on stream.

    PPS: The argument of "1 or 2 here and there" isn't actually an argument. The second you try and make that, it automatically proves you wrong about a feat being impossible. When people are literally doing it. Anyway I'm going to bed.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-08-11 at 05:42 PM.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    You've provided no evidence that you're able to average over 11k for timed runs consistently. Zero. And no one on warcraft logs is doing so either. One here and there, sure, but consistently? No, none of them.

    So as far as it stands, it is 100% bullshit and you're lying. I've never understood why you would lie on the internet to people you don't know. Also, considering a few of the best warlocks in the world who actively log M+, aren't doing the damage you're claiming you can do, gives me a pretty good feeling you're just talking shit and trolling.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Bullshit. lol

    Anyone actively trying to push over 16s, has someone logging, 100%. Look at the data, because it doesn't agree with your statement.
    https://imgur.com/a/UEy9tWs

    Here is the result from a 20 NW. No logs, because like I said nobody runs them in keys. You can now apologize.
    Although I imagine you will somehow dismiss this for whatever bullshit reason because not doing so would be admitting to being wrong which I very much doubt you are capable of.

    P.S. Excluding the Anima Exhaust still puts me at 11k dps which very much falls inline with what I said.
    Last edited by Zeedojin; 2021-08-11 at 06:29 PM.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/UEy9tWs

    Here is the result from a 20 NW. No logs, because like I said nobody runs them in keys. You can now apologize.
    Although I imagine you will somehow dismiss this for whatever bullshit reason because not doing so would be admitting to being wrong which I very much doubt you are capable of.

    P.S. Excluding the Anima Exhaust still puts me at 11k dps which very much falls inline with what I said.
    HAHAHAHAHA...... Wait.... Hold on..... HAHAHA LOL

    Are you kidding me...

    This is fantastic. Thank you for uploading that. Oh, fuck this is great. lol


    You picked a fortified week, with a trash-loaded dungeon(most trash are meaningless btw and don't count on warcraft logs when they're part of necromancer pulls), and are trying to pass it off as if Aff can do 11.5k+ anytime it wants. 40% of your damage is spamming 1 skill to pad meters the meters.

    Kudos to you for being fake, lying, and having the balls to prove you're wrong. I appreciate that, I really do. You're apparently the best warlock in the world, congrats. LOOOOL

    The best log, for anyone in the world, as aff, for that key, on fortified isn't even 11k because it removes the bullshit.

    This made my day, it really did. Rarely do you see someone so stupid post something and own themselves in the process. haha fuck, this is so good.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA...... Wait.... Hold on..... HAHAHA LOL

    Are you kidding me...

    This is fantastic. Thank you for uploading that. Oh, fuck this is great. lol


    You picked a fortified week, with a trash-loaded dungeon(most trash are meaningless btw and don't count on warcraft logs when they're part of necromancer pulls), and are trying to pass it off as if Aff can do 11.5k+ anytime it wants. 40% of your damage is spamming 1 skill to pad meters the meters.

    Kudos to you for being fake, lying, and having the balls to prove you're wrong. I appreciate that, I really do. You're apparently the best warlock in the world, congrats. LOOOOL

    The best log, for anyone in the world, as aff, for that key, on fortified isn't even 11k because it removes the bullshit.

    This made my day, it really did. Rarely do you see someone so stupid post something and own themselves in the process. haha fuck, this is so good.
    Like I said, you'd make up some bullshit.

    You'd never believe the truth no matter how much evidence was put forward. You would always try to find an excuse to why it isn't valid, but guess what. Your excuse makes no sense.

    What is the justification for why killing trash with one skill means "nothing", but a class that uses multiple is somehow justifiably good.
    What is your justification for why there being three mobs with the potential for padding making an entire dungeons worth of trash killing obsolete, something that needs to be done to complete any key for that matter.
    Here is the answer; there is no justification.
    I just proved my point, and I'm not the only one that can do that. There are many other Warlocks that achieve the same thing with affliction. You'd hardly have to be "the best warlock" to do any of it, but strawman arguments is your forte.
    You refuse to accept it proof in front of you because, like I said, you as a human being are incredibly flawed and would never be able to accept the reality of being wrong.
    You live with the illusion that you are flawless because you are pretty much the exact opposite of it and it fucks with your self worth. Fake and lying are the exact words I'd describe you, the very words you try and project unto others because if they weren't it'd mean you'd be.
    I don't buy one shit one how this "made your day". If anything it made you trothing at the mouth with anger, make you unable to put sensibility into any thought and infuriated you to the point of my one image will live rent free in your mind for a long time to come.
    I've proved that I am right, I've proved that you are wrong. The only thing you've done is expose yourself as no better than an ignorant fool.
    Dread the moment you gain any kind of common sense, you won't be able to cope with yourself if do you.
    Time to block your ass. You got way more attention than you deserved and I have no interest in reading anymore worthless shit from you. No matter what you say, I still do the things you say I can't do, and I can very much enjoy the satisfaction and rewards of doing it. Enjoy your little bubble, pray for your health it doesn't break.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA...... Wait.... Hold on..... HAHAHA LOL

    Are you kidding me...

    This is fantastic. Thank you for uploading that. Oh, fuck this is great. lol


    You picked a fortified week, with a trash-loaded dungeon(most trash are meaningless btw and don't count on warcraft logs when they're part of necromancer pulls), and are trying to pass it off as if Aff can do 11.5k+ anytime it wants. 40% of your damage is spamming 1 skill to pad meters the meters.

    Kudos to you for being fake, lying, and having the balls to prove you're wrong. I appreciate that, I really do. You're apparently the best warlock in the world, congrats. LOOOOL

    The best log, for anyone in the world, as aff, for that key, on fortified isn't even 11k because it removes the bullshit.

    This made my day, it really did. Rarely do you see someone so stupid post something and own themselves in the process. haha fuck, this is so good.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...=20&metric=dps
    Here you go. Your favourite website showing the best NW 20 runs, of which he'd be if not #1, then at least top 3. Also trash is never meaningless considering it makes up the bulk of every single dungeon. Having classes with high AOE (like Aff does with the Night Fae legendary) is literally mandatory to push high level keys, even on Tyrannical.

    Nowhere did he say Aff can always do 11.5k - In fact, his original comment was being able to push towards 11k. By the way, the best aff log currently on Fortified 20NW is literally 45 dps below 11k. If you wanna be pedantic and say "but that's not 11k!!!" then your argument is honestly worthless.

    You try and cite these websites as backing things you say, without actually realising they disprove what you say. You just constantly move the goalposts whenever you're proven wrong, rather than just admit that you were wrong this time.

    Why don't you link your character, hmm?

    eta because I somehow missed it: Your whole "40% of your damage is spamming to pad" ... Kinda just shows you have no fucking clue how aff works with the Night Fae legendary. You literally put up curse, soul rot and then spam seed and watch things melt. That is how NF Affliction is played. Good heavens. This is like saying "lol blade flurry is most of your damage, haha ur just padding!!" No that's literally how Outlaw works.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-08-12 at 04:44 AM.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...=20&metric=dps
    Here you go. Your favourite website showing the best NW 20 runs, of which he'd be if not #1, then at least top 3. Also trash is never meaningless considering it makes up the bulk of every single dungeon. Having classes with high AOE (like Aff does with the Night Fae legendary) is literally mandatory to push high level keys, even on Tyrannical.

    Nowhere did he say Aff can always do 11.5k - In fact, his original comment was being able to push towards 11k. By the way, the best aff log currently on Fortified 20NW is literally 45 dps below 11k. If you wanna be pedantic and say "but that's not 11k!!!" then your argument is honestly worthless.

    You try and cite these websites as backing things you say, without actually realising they disprove what you say. You just constantly move the goalposts whenever you're proven wrong, rather than just admit that you were wrong this time.

    Why don't you link your character, hmm?
    You are the best of bro's my man.

  17. #37
    At this point why don't you two take it to PMs
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...=20&metric=dps
    Here you go. Your favourite website showing the best NW 20 runs, of which he'd be if not #1, then at least top 3. Also trash is never meaningless considering it makes up the bulk of every single dungeon. Having classes with high AOE (like Aff does with the Night Fae legendary) is literally mandatory to push high level keys, even on Tyrannical.

    Nowhere did he say Aff can always do 11.5k - In fact, his original comment was being able to push towards 11k. By the way, the best aff log currently on Fortified 20NW is literally 45 dps below 11k. If you wanna be pedantic and say "but that's not 11k!!!" then your argument is honestly worthless.

    You try and cite these websites as backing things you say, without actually realising they disprove what you say. You just constantly move the goalposts whenever you're proven wrong, rather than just admit that you were wrong this time.

    Why don't you link your character, hmm?

    eta because I somehow missed it: Your whole "40% of your damage is spamming to pad" ... Kinda just shows you have no fucking clue how aff works with the Night Fae legendary. You literally put up curse, soul rot and then spam seed and watch things melt. That is how NF Affliction is played. Good heavens. This is like saying "lol blade flurry is most of your damage, haha ur just padding!!" No that's literally how Outlaw works.


    What is the name of this thread?


    Home MMO-Champion» Forum» Class Discussions» Warlock»Any chance blizzard tune affliction ST right??



    Oh right, single target DPS being properly tuned. And I assume this thread was created in response to us being a top 5 ST spec, to now being a bottom 5 ST spec in one patch. I cannot remember one spec ever dropping this much in one patch. So what was this thread talking about? Got it. Not inflated AoE numbers.



    I have no issues putting my logs out there. I'm a "casual", perfectly accepting of that. I raid heroic once a week for 3 hours with friends. And I do love M+ and miss the days of legion and Aff.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...e=25&new=true#


    None of what I stated is incorrect. Sure you can spam seeds and do big aoe bursts on fortified weeks. But you're worthless on Tyrannical weeks. Or if you're a standard player who never does above a 10-12 key, you'd never want to be Aff as nothing lives long enough. You'd be destro, every time. I love Aff, it's my preferred spec if I had to choose based on class fantasy, but overall, it isn't as good as destro currently in M+.

  19. #39
    Scarab Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    4,465
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    What is the name of this thread?


    Home MMO-Champion» Forum» Class Discussions» Warlock»Any chance blizzard tune affliction ST right??



    Oh right, single target DPS being properly tuned. And I assume this thread was created in response to us being a top 5 ST spec, to now being a bottom 5 ST spec in one patch. I cannot remember one spec ever dropping this much in one patch. So what was this thread talking about? Got it. Not inflated AoE numbers.
    So like, first you argue Aflock is shit in M+, then when proven wrong you instantly go "lol thread is about ST here lololol, Tyrannical lololol". Classy.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-08-12 at 08:14 PM.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  20. #40
    Bloodsail Admiral Kalador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    What is the name of this thread?


    Home MMO-Champion» Forum» Class Discussions» Warlock»Any chance blizzard tune affliction ST right??



    Oh right, single target DPS being properly tuned. And I assume this thread was created in response to us being a top 5 ST spec, to now being a bottom 5 ST spec in one patch. I cannot remember one spec ever dropping this much in one patch. So what was this thread talking about? Got it. Not inflated AoE numbers.



    I have no issues putting my logs out there. I'm a "casual", perfectly accepting of that. I raid heroic once a week for 3 hours with friends. And I do love M+ and miss the days of legion and Aff.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...e=25&new=true#


    None of what I stated is incorrect. Sure you can spam seeds and do big aoe bursts on fortified weeks. But you're worthless on Tyrannical weeks. Or if you're a standard player who never does above a 10-12 key, you'd never want to be Aff as nothing lives long enough. You'd be destro, every time. I love Aff, it's my preferred spec if I had to choose based on class fantasy, but overall, it isn't as good as destro currently in M+.
    Yes it is as good as destro in M+ and both have a valid place in it. Actually all 3 warlock spec are currently doing good dmg in m+ and are playable

    For ST, affliction is fine. If you want to do top ST tho you have to play malefic wrath legendary and if you do it is not that far behind demo. The problem with top logs for demo is that it's the best spec for PI right now and you can boost it's dps doing weird stuff with stamina scaling like having blood dk playing vamp blood lego or warrior rally on your cds. This makes demo very very strong in well coordinated raid group and has a bigger dmg potential than Aff. if that would not be the case my guess is you would see a lot more affliction parse.

    you argue affliction does not have ST but you have not played it once this tier in raid. And people who do think it's mostly fine. Aff is clearly playable on most fight this tier.

    I played aff in every heroic fight so far and on the 1st 4 mythic boss and I was far from bottom dps. Soulrender mythic is the first fight were I'm going to play demo and it's cause it has better passive cleave and we have a monk for add dmg. The other 2 fight were I wont play aff is painsmtih mythic and probably kel'thuzad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •