Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Destro is a joke to play. Its much easier than affliction in basically any context.
    Destro is actually not that easy in m+ right now, Shadowbrun havoc play is somewhat involved. If you play with cdf and cata its really not too bad but if you play the big dmg build with RoC and DSI and inferno you need really good group coordination around your cds to get something out of them.

Aff mythic + right now is basicly agony on 4-5 mobs than SoC spam.

No class is really hard to play in wow. The difficulty is more into making good use of CDs, having good placement etc... On this front using Destro CDs at a bad time is way more punishing than using aff CDs wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    Destro is actually not that easy in m+ right now, Shadowbrun havoc play is somewhat involved. If you play with cdf and cata its really not too bad but if you play the big dmg build with RoC and DSI and inferno you need really good group coordination around your cds to get something out of them.

Aff mythic + right now is basicly agony on 4-5 mobs than SoC spam.

No class is really hard to play in wow. The difficulty is more into making good use of CDs, having good placement etc... On this front using Destro CDs at a bad time is way more punishing than using aff CDs wrong.

Yea no destro is far easier to play and far less punishing for mistakes. Affliction is sink or swim.

If you see the post title you will notice that i am asking for single target buff wich is really low for a dps class, that without mention the ramp up time that take, i am not talking about AoE padding numbers wich look strong at the moment.
    Last edited by carlos9949; 2021-08-23 at 10:12 PM.

yeah, what about it? you mean when affliction didnt have AoE and was only good in single target?, they just flip ST and AoE, why not a middle point instead so you can enjoy the game?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    yeah, what about it? you mean when affliction didnt have AoE and was only good in single target?, they just flip ST and AoE, why not a middle point instead so you can enjoy the game?
    You don't want a middle point, because right now that's actually where Aff is, Very good in AOE, middle of the pack ST. Playing the right talent and the right legendary Aff is a decent ST spec with a strong 1min burst profile and better sustain than last tier. It benefits from funneling on all boss outside of Guardian. Stop complaining about a spec you clearly don't play.

7+ Year Old Account
    What??? people on wow forum complaining like you about how bad their spec is. This has to be the proof the spec is not good. Did you read those post ?

That 1st link is talking about PVP. PVP is not really about dmg.

2nd link is complaining about 4T dmg spamming MR... That's a situation where aff is probably one of the best spec in the game, just you have to play StS

3rd link is PVP again and mostly about being ez to train : "My main problem when playing lock is getting trained so hard, and everyone in a double melee comp, or even single melee, or most comps in general immediately knows to train the affliction warlock. I mean if left alone, affliction can demolish. But when trained, we get shut down so hard. This is what needs balance: the contrast between dominating when not trained to doing very little when trained"

4th link is again about PVP...

5th link is One guys thinks aff bad in M+ with a 404ilvl warlock and highest key done +3... like WTF...

Seriously, play the game, If you like Aff and think it's a fun spec than you will be fine in 90% of the situation. Maybe work on improving your gameplay instead of complaining about how bad the spec is. Some Aff lock are 10/10M right now... I played it on 4 Boss in Mythic so far without issue... I'm not struggling to be top 5 dps on most of those boss.

My opinion is totally different from yours, i think affliction is not in good shape at the moment, we can argue about it but we wont agree on it. St is not good as simple as that.