Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    Must be aweful to have played Warlock since Legion and be awful at it. Affliction is absolutely blasting keys atm with their insane AoE DPS. Easy 10k averages in dungeons.
    Show me where someone other than Seeji from method is running Aff and pumping 10k+ on average. Depending on the key, I can average 7.5-9.5k as destruction without issues. None of the logs show this either soooooo. I'll wait while you produce some evidence of your shittalking. Only in 20+ keys can Aff average that and that is simply because of how long shit lives. Not because Aff is great. And in any dungeon/key combo you look at, while Aff is doing decent dmg, it isn't more than for the same level key.

Must be aweful to have played Warlock since Legion and be awful at it. Affliction is absolutely blasting keys atm with their insane AoE DPS. Easy 10k averages in dungeons.
    affliction is so good that almost none play the spec in m+, its only played in high keys during fortfied weeks because the high AoE output if your tank do big pulls only, but no single target at all, affliction represent like 1.5% of players. Give real data.

https://i.gyazo.com/c7d65b3f7e808f30...01dffa6f2c.png
    Last edited by carlos9949; 2021-08-10 at 07:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    I love how padding in SoD happen, a few days affliction was getting slowly to the bottom, but then people upload logs with tons of padding and put affliction on the top, but yeah, i do agree, that data is totally false, warlocks need a single target buff, suck to be a dps and cant do dps. Just wondering if these are real combat logs from players, or fake logs to make affliction warlocks look better than what in reality are at the moment.
    This is so funny, you posted those stats to show Aff was dead last and complain and now that it is on top you are like that data doesn't matter anyway LOL. Can't make this up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Show me where someone other than Seeji from method is running Aff and pumping 10k+ on average. Depending on the key, I can average 7.5-9.5k as destruction without issues. None of the logs show this either soooooo. I'll wait while you produce some evidence of your shittalking. Only in 20+ keys can Aff average that and that is simply because of how long shit lives. Not because Aff is great. And in any dungeon/key combo you look at, while Aff is doing decent dmg, it isn't more than for the same level key.
    Kalamazi pushing 9.9k overall in a 15+ on tyrannical. https://youtu.be/pprziOuM7sw

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    This is so funny, you posted those stats to show Aff was dead last and complain and now that it is on top you are like that data doesn't matter anyway LOL. Can't make this up.

- - - Updated - - -

Kalamazi pushing 9.9k overall in a 15+ on tyrannical. https://youtu.be/pprziOuM7sw
    And that's cool, no biggie. But logs show every key/combo showing destro as doing more overall, top end, and on average. Which is all I was triyng to say.

I do that shit, I do that shit easily.
    Also funny how you admit that Aff thrives in the hardest of difficulties yet still claim it to be shit. That is some high level of stupidity right there.
    To make it obvious, I don't really care what other people believe or what other people can do. The fact that I am successfully doing what you so claim affliction cannot is hard evidence that 1. You and who knows how many people have 0 idea of afflictions strengths and 2. You clearly suck at playing it because it is by no means difficult in executing.

- - - Updated - - -

As someone that can actually clear high keys and having played all three specs in said high keys I don't really need any data to tell me what I can and cannot with affliction.
    As far as I am concerned your "real data" only says people are sleeping on the spec most likely to must people sucking at playing it.
    No you don't, and if you do, you aren't logging anything. Barely any AFF players logging over 10k dps from 15-23 keys. So you can keep lying, hopefully you get a nice ego boost out of lying about stupid shit to strangers. But even the top end warlocks aren't pulling the numbers you're talking about consistently.

And that's cool, no biggie. But logs show every key/combo showing destro as doing more overall, top end, and on average. Which is all I was triyng to say.
    ...Most key pushers don't care about logging M+ this is a pretty terrible metric to go by.

Yes I fucking do. Higher keys puts me up towards 11k dps as well. If we gonna talk about ego how about you thinking that just because you cannot do something others cannot.
    Having an irl discussion with you must be a horrible experience.
    You've provided no evidence that you're able to average over 11k for timed runs consistently. Zero. And no one on warcraft logs is doing so either. One here and there, sure, but consistently? No, none of them.

So as far as it stands, it is 100% bullshit and you're lying. I've never understood why you would lie on the internet to people you don't know. Also, considering a few of the best warlocks in the world who actively log M+, aren't doing the damage you're claiming you can do, gives me a pretty good feeling you're just talking shit and trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    ...Most key pushers don't care about logging M+ this is a pretty terrible metric to go by.
    Bullshit. lol

Anyone actively trying to push over 16s, has someone logging, 100%. Look at the data, because it doesn't agree with your statement.

You've provided no evidence that you're able to average over 11k for timed runs consistently. Zero. And no one on warcraft logs is doing so either. One here and there, sure, but consistently? No, none of them.

So as far as it stands, it is 100% bullshit and you're lying. I've never understood why you would lie on the internet to people you don't know. Also, considering a few of the best warlocks in the world who actively log M+, aren't doing the damage you're claiming you can do, gives me a pretty good feeling you're just talking shit and trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit. lol

Anyone actively trying to push over 16s, has someone logging, 100%. Look at the data, because it doesn't agree with your statement.
    Need some milk, bud? There's loads of people pushing 16-20s who don't post public logs (I'll admit that's on me for not specifying, silly me for thinking that was implied). It's a fact, there's a reason why so many top runs don't have logs for them, which you'd literally see if you bothered to actually... I don't know... Look at WLogs rankings.

By the way, he said up towards 11k. He never said he was averaging it. You really need to chill out a bit; you try and make fun of him for "lying to people on the internet" when you could just as easily look him up, and see for yourself (I did!). Insulting people on the internet is even more sad.

PS "Even top Warlocks aren't consistently doing it" lol. Here's Sjele's parses. Y'know, THE top warlock, who is getting 98-100 parses (AKA 11k+ parses) every single key he does, and had been doing so almost daily on stream.

PPS: The argument of "1 or 2 here and there" isn't actually an argument. The second you try and make that, it automatically proves you wrong about a feat being impossible. When people are literally doing it. Anyway I'm going to bed.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-08-11 at 05:42 PM.

https://imgur.com/a/UEy9tWs

Here is the result from a 20 NW. No logs, because like I said nobody runs them in keys. You can now apologize.
    Although I imagine you will somehow dismiss this for whatever bullshit reason because not doing so would be admitting to being wrong which I very much doubt you are capable of.

P.S. Excluding the Anima Exhaust still puts me at 11k dps which very much falls inline with what I said.
    HAHAHAHAHA...... Wait.... Hold on..... HAHAHA LOL

Are you kidding me...

This is fantastic. Thank you for uploading that. Oh, fuck this is great. lol

You picked a fortified week, with a trash-loaded dungeon(most trash are meaningless btw and don't count on warcraft logs when they're part of necromancer pulls), and are trying to pass it off as if Aff can do 11.5k+ anytime it wants. 40% of your damage is spamming 1 skill to pad meters the meters.

Kudos to you for being fake, lying, and having the balls to prove you're wrong. I appreciate that, I really do. You're apparently the best warlock in the world, congrats. LOOOOL

The best log, for anyone in the world, as aff, for that key, on fortified isn't even 11k because it removes the bullshit.

This made my day, it really did. Rarely do you see someone so stupid post something and own themselves in the process. haha fuck, this is so good.

Are you kidding me...

You picked a fortified week, with a trash-loaded dungeon(most trash are meaningless btw and don't count on warcraft logs when they're part of necromancer pulls), and are trying to pass it off as if Aff can do 11.5k+ anytime it wants. 40% of your damage is spamming 1 skill to pad meters the meters.

Kudos to you for being fake, lying, and having the balls to prove you're wrong. I appreciate that, I really do. You're apparently the best warlock in the world, congrats. LOOOOL

The best log, for anyone in the world, as aff, for that key, on fortified isn't even 11k because it removes the bullshit.

This made my day, it really did. Rarely do you see someone so stupid post something and own themselves in the process. haha fuck, this is so good.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...=20&metric=dps
    Here you go. Your favourite website showing the best NW 20 runs, of which he'd be if not #1, then at least top 3. Also trash is never meaningless considering it makes up the bulk of every single dungeon. Having classes with high AOE (like Aff does with the Night Fae legendary) is literally mandatory to push high level keys, even on Tyrannical.

Nowhere did he say Aff can always do 11.5k - In fact, his original comment was being able to push towards 11k. By the way, the best aff log currently on Fortified 20NW is literally 45 dps below 11k. If you wanna be pedantic and say "but that's not 11k!!!" then your argument is honestly worthless.

You try and cite these websites as backing things you say, without actually realising they disprove what you say. You just constantly move the goalposts whenever you're proven wrong, rather than just admit that you were wrong this time.

Why don't you link your character, hmm?

eta because I somehow missed it: Your whole "40% of your damage is spamming to pad" ... Kinda just shows you have no fucking clue how aff works with the Night Fae legendary. You literally put up curse, soul rot and then spam seed and watch things melt. That is how NF Affliction is played. Good heavens. This is like saying "lol blade flurry is most of your damage, haha ur just padding!!" No that's literally how Outlaw works.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2021-08-12 at 04:44 AM.

At this point why don't you two take it to PMs
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...=20&metric=dps
    Here you go. Your favourite website showing the best NW 20 runs, of which he'd be if not #1, then at least top 3. Also trash is never meaningless considering it makes up the bulk of every single dungeon. Having classes with high AOE (like Aff does with the Night Fae legendary) is literally mandatory to push high level keys, even on Tyrannical.

Nowhere did he say Aff can always do 11.5k - In fact, his original comment was being able to push towards 11k. By the way, the best aff log currently on Fortified 20NW is literally 45 dps below 11k. If you wanna be pedantic and say "but that's not 11k!!!" then your argument is honestly worthless.

You try and cite these websites as backing things you say, without actually realising they disprove what you say. You just constantly move the goalposts whenever you're proven wrong, rather than just admit that you were wrong this time.

Why don't you link your character, hmm?

eta because I somehow missed it: Your whole "40% of your damage is spamming to pad" ... Kinda just shows you have no fucking clue how aff works with the Night Fae legendary. You literally put up curse, soul rot and then spam seed and watch things melt. That is how NF Affliction is played. Good heavens. This is like saying "lol blade flurry is most of your damage, haha ur just padding!!" No that's literally how Outlaw works.

What is the name of this thread?

Home MMO-Champion» Forum» Class Discussions» Warlock»Any chance blizzard tune affliction ST right??

Oh right, single target DPS being properly tuned. And I assume this thread was created in response to us being a top 5 ST spec, to now being a bottom 5 ST spec in one patch. I cannot remember one spec ever dropping this much in one patch. So what was this thread talking about? Got it. Not inflated AoE numbers.

I have no issues putting my logs out there. I'm a "casual", perfectly accepting of that. I raid heroic once a week for 3 hours with friends. And I do love M+ and miss the days of legion and Aff.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...e=25&new=true#

None of what I stated is incorrect. Sure you can spam seeds and do big aoe bursts on fortified weeks. But you're worthless on Tyrannical weeks. Or if you're a standard player who never does above a 10-12 key, you'd never want to be Aff as nothing lives long enough. You'd be destro, every time. I love Aff, it's my preferred spec if I had to choose based on class fantasy, but overall, it isn't as good as destro currently in M+.

7+ Year Old Account

Home MMO-Champion» Forum» Class Discussions» Warlock»Any chance blizzard tune affliction ST right??

Oh right, single target DPS being properly tuned. And I assume this thread was created in response to us being a top 5 ST spec, to now being a bottom 5 ST spec in one patch. I cannot remember one spec ever dropping this much in one patch. So what was this thread talking about? Got it. Not inflated AoE numbers.
    So like, first you argue Aflock is shit in M+, then when proven wrong you instantly go "lol thread is about ST here lololol, Tyrannical lololol". Classy.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-08-12 at 08:14 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account

I have no issues putting my logs out there. I'm a "casual", perfectly accepting of that. I raid heroic once a week for 3 hours with friends. And I do love M+ and miss the days of legion and Aff.

None of what I stated is incorrect. Sure you can spam seeds and do big aoe bursts on fortified weeks. But you're worthless on Tyrannical weeks. Or if you're a standard player who never does above a 10-12 key, you'd never want to be Aff as nothing lives long enough. You'd be destro, every time. I love Aff, it's my preferred spec if I had to choose based on class fantasy, but overall, it isn't as good as destro currently in M+.
    Yes it is as good as destro in M+ and both have a valid place in it. Actually all 3 warlock spec are currently doing good dmg in m+ and are playable

For ST, affliction is fine. If you want to do top ST tho you have to play malefic wrath legendary and if you do it is not that far behind demo. The problem with top logs for demo is that it's the best spec for PI right now and you can boost it's dps doing weird stuff with stamina scaling like having blood dk playing vamp blood lego or warrior rally on your cds. This makes demo very very strong in well coordinated raid group and has a bigger dmg potential than Aff. if that would not be the case my guess is you would see a lot more affliction parse.

you argue affliction does not have ST but you have not played it once this tier in raid. And people who do think it's mostly fine. Aff is clearly playable on most fight this tier.

I played aff in every heroic fight so far and on the 1st 4 mythic boss and I was far from bottom dps. Soulrender mythic is the first fight were I'm going to play demo and it's cause it has better passive cleave and we have a monk for add dmg. The other 2 fight were I wont play aff is painsmtih mythic and probably kel'thuzad.

All of this entire post is worthless, due to the fact that people in the thread were talking about being able to do high dps OVERALL in a FULL m+ setting, after you argued that they couldn't... Also as was stated a number of times before... Having someone who can mow through trash, is still highly important even on Tyrannical weeks when you're pushing higher level keys. So you're wrong there as well. Do you do less ST? Absolutely. Are you "worthless" in those weeks? Pretty sure every single high level key pusher would argue against you there.

I appreciate you proving me right about you moving the goalposts again, though, rather than admit you were wrong.
    I also appreciate you trying to argue with someone who mains the spec more successfully, and plays it to a much higher level. Your lack of experience shows very strongly in your arguments.

5+ Year Old Account

Are you kidding me...

You my unknown low self-esteem newbie ARE BAD AT THE GAME.

Same guy did 2 post about warlock dmg being bad. I’m doing more than fine in m+. If we lack in single target we sure as hell make it back in aoe.

It hasn't been close to the best at anything since Legion. Since BFA, it has been one of the worst M+ specs, and it was only good on ST in raids. Cleave, Multi-target, etc. The other specs were better.

Aff now is just laughable, and it sucks for anyone who enjoys it.
    I swear warlock players are among the most delusional. Find me a tier where Affliction isn't in the top 5 on warcraftlogs. But you're right it's so bad! blizzard needs to fix it!

Warlock ST damage can be tuned with buffing SB/DS but if blizz do that poorly we can meet nerf hammer again.So for now i prefer to sacrifice AoE dmg for ST or ST for AOE. And yeah as Affliction warlock i can go Destro just changing 2 or 3 conduits and stats are the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    If you look at the most played in 15+ aff is at the top lock spec.

4th best dps on raider.io https://raider.io/characters/eu/twis...her/Sjel%C3%A9

you can even watch him play if you want to learn instead of complaining and asking for buff https://youtu.be/1IWbEDspvmY

It's also so much easier to play then destro, destro is extremly strong AoE but you need to play around CD well and you need a tanks that does not kite. 2 thing that basically don't exist in pug right now.

Aff STS build is just super strong in m+, there is no other way to put it.

Ele was extremely strong in season 1 and no one was playing it for like 2 month.

As for boss fight:
    -Tarragrue is a Giant joke... count it as ST if you want
    -Eye is not ST, it as an add that as decent uptime in P1 and P2 is cleavable, you can dps both P2 eyes at the same time in hero and in mythic, that's why top parse for lock on this fight are destro.
    -The nine is 2T for basically all of P1, The hardest part is 3T (This fight is a joke on mythic)
    -Remnant as the orbs that need to be dps down and Aff can get shard out of them. (This is one of the best Aff fight this tier btw)
    -Soulrender is an AoE fight. Aff can do really good dmg playing Stachel and STS build on this fight (top lock parse on this fight are Aff)
    -Painsmith is not a good Aff fight as you need burst on the balls, this is the fight were you need to play destro.
    -Guardian is ST but you can play malefic wrath on it.
    -Fatescribe as a lot of adds, P1 as tank add and P2 as 2 target cleave.
    -KT is pure AoE fight, the reason Aff is not played is because it's one of those hold dps fight. in hero playin WoC on this fight is very strong.
    -Sylvanas is AoE, this fight was all about P3 dmg on fist kill but it's going to be less the case in a few week.

That's 2 fight that are pure ST. Tarragrue and Guardian. With Tarragrue being a bonified trash.

Look, Is AFF the best spec to play in SoD? No it's not... Is it good enough to play on basically every fight even in mythic? yes it is.

Last tier was aff, this tier is demo/destro.

- - - Updated - - -

My spec is not the best in pure ST and in Sims, situation that I face basically never. better quite the game...
    Destro is a joke to play. Its much easier than affliction in basically any context.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.