Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Alliance I boosted a char in TBC and I feel sick

I logged into this char and suddenly felt extremely shallow, almost as if i was playing a toon that doesn't belong to me. I don't have any connection to my character...

this was a mistake.
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2021-08-03 at 06:02 AM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Delete it and level new one. Wow, how amazingly simple solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

And ? take the lose then and delete it or never play it, and then level one the right way, problem fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like a problem with you than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think twice next time.

Someone in capitalist America has buyer's remorse... news at 11

I boosted 4 in retail and it felt amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see MMOC hasn't changed, when someone buys something there the only one at fault even if the product is proper trash. This forum is such an echo-chamber split off from the rest of the world, literally everyone here is shit.

Classic is dead and it died with a purchasable boost.

Anyway, don't know why I decided to comment on this after so many years, I promise to never return again, bye losers.

P.S. You might want to try discussing the game somewhere besides MMOC if you want to criticize Classic, the only people into it have basically lived on this forum and Reddit for the past 15 years.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2021-08-03 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Good to see MMOC hasn't changed, when someone buys something there the only one at fault even if the product is proper trash. This forum is such an echo-chamber split off from the rest of the world, literally everyone here is shit.

Anyway, don't know why I decided to comment on this after so many years, I promise to never return again, bye losers.

P.S. You might want to try discussing the game somewhere besides MMOC if you want to criticize Classic, the only people into it have basically lived on this forum and Reddit for the past 15 years.
    cope more. Go picket in front of blizzard, no one cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    cope more. Go picket in front of blizzard, no one cares.
    MLP character's getting angry ASAP and even worse discussion than Reddit.

Tracks. LMAO

This is just an infantile attempt to start a fight. A sad excuse for trolling. Just report and move on. Nothing to see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    This is just an infantile attempt to start a fight. A sad excuse for trolling. Just report and move on. Nothing to see here.
    Sums up this entire website ya sad fucks.

It's like visiting your home town to spit on it, but it's even more disgusting being here.

Infracted: Trolling [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-08-03 at 08:12 AM.

Yeah classics pretty boring with the greatest mindless timesink grind removed

havent boosted never will i enjoy enjoying my games

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I boosted 4 in retail and it felt amazing.
    Yeah because retail is soulless regardless

The people complaining about the boost are the same people who cheesed their way through the leveling experience in classic back in 2019, to reach level 60 in a week or less.

Or the people who leveled to max legitimately, then turned around and usd their gold on their main to buy runs to "boost" their alts.

It's literally the same thing. Someone else is leveling your character for you.

Can't we all just agree? Leveling sucks ass! No one wants to do it.

Where is this other forum you speak of that doesn't have reddit level of discussion?

Only forum I've found decent, is teamliquid.net, it has it's own big thread on wow although it's a starcraft forum. You can even discuss politics there. Take a look at politics on mmo-champ, and you find the dumbest tilted people on the internet.
    Last edited by cface; 2021-08-03 at 07:01 AM.

i mean you know exactly what you are buying so... yeah it is your fault...
    its like if you buy a bottle of wine and after you open it and try it you are surprised its alcohol - well what the hell you expected?!

Someone that regrets a regular purchase. Nothing to see here really. Either play it and get into it, or don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    I logged into this char and suddenly felt extremely shallow, almost as if i was playing a toon that doesn't belong to me. I don't have any connection to my character...

this was a mistake.
    Oh, stop being so dramatic. You knew what you accepted and its result.

If it is such a 'mistake' for you, delete it and carry on with a loss.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..