Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Imagine paying for this game in its current state in the first place.
    Imagine caring about what others do with their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Imagine caring about what others do with their money.
    I mean he has a point on top of the game being far too expensive for what you get. Plus there's really good private servers if you really need a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Where is that one dude that comes into all these threads and tells us this is normal, people come and go, they worked there for so long who wouldn't want to move on? Maggie Simpson with a machine gun picture for the avatar. The dude that defended all these touchy feely guys for years as it being normal. That dude needs a soapbox!
    I love how rhorle is a meme on every one of these threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    10/10. 'where's muh games? I don't care about abuse! I want muh content!'
    While I personally thing all the issues at Blizzard need to be addressed and the victims should be supported, in the end I'm still a customer in a business relationship with Blizzard. So yes, it is a completely valid stance for a consumer to focus on the delivery of the product.
    It is not our fault that everything is fucked up at Blizzard, that is a problem THEY need to handle. If they can not do that while simultaneously producing content and caring for their games I can understand that, but then either make it F2P for the time being or find another solution for your customers.
    Ofc, completely focusing on the internal problems and ignoring your customers is always fair game, but then don't act surprised if people unsub.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    woke BS is giving you longer maintenance down times? go touch some grass, seriously.
    I said if....... Which is plausible, by the way. Because who knows what could happen if they remove certain npcs from the game, could cause some things to break maybe I don't know. The possibility makes sense if you actually think about it. But you wouldn't do that, you just like lashing out at people

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    And? Why should we cheer on mob justice again? Do you honestly believe any of this is actually going to end up positive for the players?
    Because its the people who actually creat the games we like trying to get better leadership and work conditions? You know, so that they can actually focus on games instead of having to deal with fratboys harassing their co-workers and drinking on the job?

Meh. So who is next? Can't be just him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    I said if....... Which is plausible, by the way. Because who knows what could happen if they remove certain npcs from the game, could cause some things to break maybe I don't know. The possibility makes sense if you actually think about it. But you wouldn't do that, you just like lashing out at people

Or maybe its the guys who drink, harass co-workers and play video games during their working hours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    And nothing of value was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    10/10. 'where's muh games? I don't care about abuse! I want muh content!'
    You do understand that blizzard main reason why they are in reality is making games? Keep the focus on lawsuits and agenda pushing and there is no blizzard anymore soon because in the end we all are just interested in the games they produce not the people behind them.

Might be hard to say this but it’s the truth when all at blizzard will lose their jobs you get a few upsetting things on the internet but in 5 years all will still talk about wow, Starcraft and Diablo but nobody will ever mention the devs or those that worked at blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    no I just think its comical that the anti SJW's are just as whingy as the SJW's they fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Or maybe its the guys who drink, harass co-workers and play video games during their working hours?
    Imagine thinking it was just men who did this....

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What's the over/under on if that Townsend woman resigns?
    Only if they combine it with a reenectment of Warcrimes with Townsend as Garrosh.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Damn news like this really brings out the unashamed sexist.

Who would have thought the the Vice President would move up when the current president is deposed obviously she’s some no experience no one out of no where.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Highly concerned about the prospect of an employee that's been with the company for fewer than 7 months suddenly jumping to leadership. Mainly, there are good members of leadership that have been there for years that would've been better for it, but I guess that goes against the idea of "new" leadership.

I expect nothing but the ship to continue sinking since the leaders are just puppets for the largest shareholders anyway. Profits > Quality will continue.
    It's mitigated somewhat by the fact that the leadership is a duo, though I do not disagree with your concerns.

My cynical assumption is that the company is effectively done - it isn't going to bounce back from this and will be stuck with the baggage of the most recent scandal - as well as previous scandals that are equally as horrific but are now being ignored by comparison.

I suspect it's more about squeezing out every last possible drop of money before eventually letting the company die altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    Imagine thinking it was just men who did this....
    I mean, most reports from Blizzard employees describe it as predominantly male behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I'm really disappointed I did not find him here arguing with 3-4 people
    sad times for MMOC

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    oh nice, freshly hired people become leaders. And there's a token woman too, of course
    2040 California Law:
    The Entities who run a company must now include the Following:
    One Female
    One Trans Male
    One Trans Female
    One Person from each race in the world
    One Non Binary
    One Depressed
    One Unemployed Person
    One Stressed Person
    and a Partridge in a Pear tree.

Mark my words
    As much as I love the Mighty Duck series on Disney you can clearly see they used a Checkmark List for all the Characters

I don't know Mike, but Jen is 100% Activision. Blizzard was mostly autonomous and ran like an independent studio. They push back on ATVI requests all the time like shorten production cycles.

This will be interesting to see as Blizzards will become 100% controlled by ATVI with Jen at the helm. I wonder if Mike will push back. Will we get WOW xpack every year? Will Diablo Immortal release this year? No more holding back releases. Money in, money out. No investors want a 5+ year game cycle. Get DI out ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    no I just think its comical that the anti SJW's are just as whingy as the SJW's they fear.
    yikes.. you just assume you know everything don't you