Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
11
19
20
21
22
23
... LastLast
  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Yeah, nobody believes you. And yeah, so what? She is shitting at gamergate dudebro incels and getting a raise out of them. There is not a single innocent white person who feels targeted by this. Not to forget like...she's white herself, you know? Thats like being offended at black people using the n-word.
    you can believe what you want because you should be in a institution. how can anyone be so blind? oh wait you agree with her. so you're the racist that needs to be called out? I'm sorry you're an angry, lonely, bitter person, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. You can grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and what you believe.

    [Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Says... community. I mentioned it twice in my post, should be obvious. Otherwise can't really tell what was the meaning of your post.
    lol okay not sure how that's supposed to be indicative of anything. JAB was part of the problem not the sole offender.

  3. #403
    Good.

    Mr. "you think you do but you don't" should have never gotten to this position. That one line he'll never live down because it proved how out of touch he was with his player base/community.

    That being said, he'll be laughing last I imagine because I bet he won't be leaving empty-handed. He'll probably get a nice $ package.

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    did your skepticism ever got you a girlfriend irl? I'm serious here, you gamergate incels only seem to be that emotional whenever men are accused of rape, sexual harassment or abuse. Down in offtopic, I never see your kind of people being that skeptical when it comes to topics like police brutality. And no surprise, I just noticed you are a sockpuppet account.
    You seem to be unnaturally angry and I can't see why, I just tried to explain some common sense to you.

    And you'd be wrong, I'm extremely skeptical about police brutality. I want solid, corroborated evidence of widespread policies and practices of police "brutalizing" people before I can believe such an outlandish notion.

  5. #405
    Over 9000! Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    9,280
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    you can believe what you want because you should be in a institution. how can anyone be so blind? oh wait you agree with her. so you're the racist that needs to be called out? I'm sorry you're an angry, lonely, bitter person, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. You can grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and what you believe.
    Nothing like a good pinch of irony to properly season my lunch
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    You know they have already completed a 2 year investigation, right?
    Sure do, and I'm waiting for the judgement of that investigation.
    Imagine me investigating you for 2 years, that still wouldn't prove you're guilty of anything, right?

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    Good.

    Mr. "you think you do but you don't" should have never gotten to this position.
    Cosby room combos perfect with "you think you do but you don't"

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Nothing like a good pinch of irony to properly season my lunch
    seriously, you would think these people would be mad at JAB and others who perpetuated a toxic work environment so abhorrent it took a state investigating them to finally deal with the problem. but no, lots of complaints about the changes being made because oh no it might cut into development of a game...

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I believe them, I think you're a bitter pink haired person that makes oddly specific attacks about being lonely and not being wanted by anyone to strangers online, purely because they have a different opinion than you. I imagine you're far more lonely than they ever will be.
    Yeah, I believe him too. Diaphin is a classic case of insecurity and attacking others for it.

  10. #410
    HAHAHA

    FINALLY!!

    FINA-FUCKIN-LEE

    Maybe WoW will ACTUALLY be decent again.

  11. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    seriously, you would think these people would be mad at JAB and others who perpetuated a toxic work environment so abhorrent it took a state investigating them to finally deal with the problem. but no, lots of complaints about the changes being made because oh no it might cut into development of a game...
    Without game dev blizzard is dead.
    When they paying gamers will move to other games blizzard makes no money and those people that are in the toxic workspace will be fired and have no work anymore. So what people do you think benefit from all this drama?

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    seriously, you would think these people would be mad at JAB and others who perpetuated a toxic work environment so abhorrent it took a state investigating them to finally deal with the problem. but no, lots of complaints about the changes being made because oh no it might cut into development of a game...
    You don't want to get between a man and his money.

  13. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Without game dev blizzard is dead.
    When they paying gamers will move to other games blizzard makes no money and those people that are in the toxic workspace will be fired and have no work anymore. So what people do you think benefit from all this drama?
    just say you don't care about sexual harassment in the work place so long as you get your vidy games..

  14. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Nothing like a good pinch of irony to properly season my lunch
    whats ironic? im pointing out toxicity coming from both sides and someone is just going around name calling.

    [Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

  15. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    You don't want to get between a man and his money.
    which is too fucking bad that it's going to a company that needs the government to intervene into it's business practices.

  16. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    just say you don't care about sexual harassment in the work place so long as you get your vidy games..
    I care about stopping sexual harassment but since I'm in no way guilty or responsible for their actions I don't see why I should suffer for them.

  17. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    whats ironic? im pointing out toxicity coming from both sides and someone is just going around name calling.
    all you're doing is crying about one person who hates white cismen in the context of an entire culture of treating women like objects. your priorities are fucked my dude.

  18. #418
    I asked on reddit as well, but is anyone wondering where Samwise Didier stands in all of this? His art has been so iconic, and I believe he is still at the company right now. I hope he had no role to play in the recent reports...

  19. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimin View Post
    I care about stopping sexual harassment but since I'm in no way guilty or responsible for their actions I don't see why I should suffer for them.
    what about you? how does this involve you???

  20. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    HAHAHA

    FINALLY!!

    FINA-FUCKIN-LEE

    Maybe WoW will ACTUALLY be decent again.
    not unless ion leaves too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •