Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    So JAB gets the cut as the scapegoat for all this and they promote the next two Activision puppets to co-lead the company. Granted you're not going to see many tears shed for Brack after all the dumb shit that's happened while he was the head of Blizzard but I don't think it's fair that he is effectively going to end up blamed for all of this.
    That's the thing about lawyers and lawsuits. They tend to zero in on what they think is important while game forums chase after shiny objects. I rather imagine that when those 10 anonymous Does mentioned in the lawsuit are revealed (if they are revealed) we'll see some familiar names from the past. After all, it was Morhaime's company when a lot of the allegations in the lawsuit were happening. Just a coincidence I suppose that most of the founders left during the time of the lawsuit investigation. Sure.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    no she literally said those things on twitter.
    Read these tweets, nothing about it was racist or sexist. She was calling out a specific kind of guy, one you belong to. Minus the sex, be it consensual or non-consensual, with that one I believe you to be not involved.

5+ Year Old Account
    Funny how all this talk about "quota hiring" is applied to this Oneal dudette and only to her. Although to be fair, I did read some folks casting a doubt on this other guy Ybarra because he happens to not be white. Alt righters at their finest
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    Seeing the replies here makes me sick. Especially everyone defending sexual abuse by calling anyone who dont want it "woke". Im going to redirect mmo-champion to 127.0.0.1 until you trump and putin lovers (you know who you are) go to hell. Good riddance.
    At least your woke cancel culture mentality won't escape localhost then. Take care 'till you come back and research the phrase "Innocent until proven guilty" while you're gone.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teverin View Post
    Can Ion get fired for leading terrible xpacs, or do we have to wait for him to assault an employee first?
    Ion doesn't seem to get off clean... so far but things are still happening, we will see...

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It seems to me that their main thrust to begin with is to determine a few things:

1. How to fix the culture there. Since they're new they have a better shot at it than anyone that's been there for years.
    2. Why Blizzard isn't executing on their business: the creation of video games. No new IP's for years. Retreads mostly.
    3. Quiet things down and handle the lawsuit.

That's enough to be honest. No one should think that they're going to be doing anything with the design of games. If they're successful they will create a more professional environment with happier employees and then there's a chance that the quality of the work will rise.
    As always, very wise

Yeah, agree on everything. Positivity comes a long way, and there is no doubt there are some quality game developers working there.

A little change in direction, leadership and culture can go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Yeah, nobody believes you.
    I believe them, I think you're a bitter pink haired person that makes oddly specific attacks about being lonely and not being wanted by anyone to strangers online, purely because they have a different opinion than you. I imagine you're far more lonely than they ever will be.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    At least your woke cancel culture mentality won't escape localhost then. Take care 'till you come back and research the phrase "Innocent until proven guilty" while you're gone.
    Funny how you talk about cancel culture when no one ITT is asking to cancel anyone. If anything, the only "cancelled" one here happens to be JAB, and it was probably Trade Prince Kotick who cancelled him - not your woke liberal strawman.

Read these tweets, nothing about it was racist or sexist. She was calling out a specific kind of guy, one you belong to. Minus the sex, be it consensual or non-consensual, with that one I believe you to be not involved.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...witter-history theres the thread about it. she was specifically racist and misandrist to white men. has nothing to do with whatever fantasy you're in.

why are you calling everyone virgins? insecure much? im happily married.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...witter-history theres the thread about it. she was specifically racist and misandrist to white men. has nothing to do with whatever fantasy you're in.

Yeah, nobody believes you. And yeah, so what? She is shitting at gamergate dudebro incels and getting a raise out of them. There is not a single innocent white person who feels targeted by this. Not to forget like...she's white herself, you know? Thats like being offended at black people using the n-word.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    say's who, blizzard? It's not like this is going to make the lawsuit go away.
    Says... community. I mentioned it twice in my post, should be obvious. Otherwise can't really tell what was the meaning of your post.

Yeah, nobody believes you.
    Okay keyboard warrior. Go tweet about it.

Males under 20 generally have a hard time understanding that most males over the age of 25 get married and are having sex quite often with their wives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    This only confirms, what i have saying since 2016. Activision now got full control.
    Oh? Like it wasn't clear enough when Kaplan clearly explained how Activision board of directors are in full control of how much Blizzard Entertainment gets moneys and where to use them (when they dicked around with Titan forever without any results and got 6 months or so to turn whatever they had working from Titan to a first playable Overwatch). Blizzard is only by name in Activision Blizzard, which made sense when the merger happened, but Blizzard Entertainment has always been under the watchful rule of Activision.

Yeah, nobody believes you. And yeah, so what? She is shitting at gamergate dudebro incels and getting a raise out of them. There is not a single innocent white person who feels targeted by this. Not to forget like...she's white herself, you know? Thats like being offended at black people using the n-word.
    it didnt happen
    if it did its not bad <- youre here
    fuck you im right

you can believe what you want because you should be in a institution. how can anyone be so blind? oh wait you agree with her. so you're the racist that needs to be called out? I'm sorry you're an angry, lonely, bitter person, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. You can grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and what you believe.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Says... community. I mentioned it twice in my post, should be obvious. Otherwise can't really tell what was the meaning of your post.
    lol okay not sure how that's supposed to be indicative of anything. JAB was part of the problem not the sole offender.

Good.

Mr. "you think you do but you don't" should have never gotten to this position. That one line he'll never live down because it proved how out of touch he was with his player base/community.

That being said, he'll be laughing last I imagine because I bet he won't be leaving empty-handed. He'll probably get a nice $ package.

did your skepticism ever got you a girlfriend irl? I'm serious here, you gamergate incels only seem to be that emotional whenever men are accused of rape, sexual harassment or abuse. Down in offtopic, I never see your kind of people being that skeptical when it comes to topics like police brutality. And no surprise, I just noticed you are a sockpuppet account.
    You seem to be unnaturally angry and I can't see why, I just tried to explain some common sense to you.

And you'd be wrong, I'm extremely skeptical about police brutality. I want solid, corroborated evidence of widespread policies and practices of police "brutalizing" people before I can believe such an outlandish notion.

5+ Year Old Account
    you can believe what you want because you should be in a institution. how can anyone be so blind? oh wait you agree with her. so you're the racist that needs to be called out? I'm sorry you're an angry, lonely, bitter person, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. You can grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and what you believe.
    Nothing like a good pinch of irony to properly season my lunch