Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    You know they have already completed a 2 year investigation, right?
    Sure do, and I'm waiting for the judgement of that investigation.
    Imagine me investigating you for 2 years, that still wouldn't prove you're guilty of anything, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    Good.

Mr. "you think you do but you don't" should have never gotten to this position.
    Cosby room combos perfect with "you think you do but you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Nothing like a good pinch of irony to properly season my lunch
    seriously, you would think these people would be mad at JAB and others who perpetuated a toxic work environment so abhorrent it took a state investigating them to finally deal with the problem. but no, lots of complaints about the changes being made because oh no it might cut into development of a game...

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I believe them, I think you're a bitter pink haired person that makes oddly specific attacks about being lonely and not being wanted by anyone to strangers online, purely because they have a different opinion than you. I imagine you're far more lonely than they ever will be.
    Yeah, I believe him too. Diaphin is a classic case of insecurity and attacking others for it.

HAHAHA

FINALLY!!

FINA-FUCKIN-LEE

Maybe WoW will ACTUALLY be decent again.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    seriously, you would think these people would be mad at JAB and others who perpetuated a toxic work environment so abhorrent it took a state investigating them to finally deal with the problem. but no, lots of complaints about the changes being made because oh no it might cut into development of a game...
    Without game dev blizzard is dead.
    When they paying gamers will move to other games blizzard makes no money and those people that are in the toxic workspace will be fired and have no work anymore. So what people do you think benefit from all this drama?

You don't want to get between a man and his money.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    When they paying gamers will move to other games blizzard makes no money and those people that are in the toxic workspace will be fired and have no work anymore. So what people do you think benefit from all this drama?
    just say you don't care about sexual harassment in the work place so long as you get your vidy games..

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Nothing like a good pinch of irony to properly season my lunch
    whats ironic? im pointing out toxicity coming from both sides and someone is just going around name calling.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    You don't want to get between a man and his money.
    which is too fucking bad that it's going to a company that needs the government to intervene into it's business practices.

just say you don't care about sexual harassment in the work place so long as you get your vidy games..
    I care about stopping sexual harassment but since I'm in no way guilty or responsible for their actions I don't see why I should suffer for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    whats ironic? im pointing out toxicity coming from both sides and someone is just going around name calling.
    all you're doing is crying about one person who hates white cismen in the context of an entire culture of treating women like objects. your priorities are fucked my dude.

I asked on reddit as well, but is anyone wondering where Samwise Didier stands in all of this? His art has been so iconic, and I believe he is still at the company right now. I hope he had no role to play in the recent reports...

Quote Originally Posted by Nimin View Post
    I care about stopping sexual harassment but since I'm in no way guilty or responsible for their actions I don't see why I should suffer for them.
    what about you? how does this involve you???

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    HAHAHA

FINALLY!!

FINA-FUCKIN-LEE

Maybe WoW will ACTUALLY be decent again.
    not unless ion leaves too.

Next target acquired: Ion hazzikostas

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Depends on how longterm you plan. It could be a netgain longterm to kill the company if you wish to establish hiding not being profitable so every corp takes it serious and actually is financially motivated to prevent as it affects profits. The only problem is that if it ever gets too easy to destroy a corp with allegations corps will start paying people to start fires in competing corps to kill competition just as they pay for stealing tech already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Next target acquired: Ion hazzikostas
    Looking forward to laughing when everyone misses Ion just like everyone missed Ghostcrawler after he left.

Ion isn't the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Yeah, nobody believes you. And yeah, so what? She is shitting at gamergate dudebro incels and getting a raise out of them. There is not a single innocent white person who feels targeted by this. Not to forget like...she's white herself, you know? Thats like being offended at black people using the n-word.
    Easy way to see how messed up those tweets are, change the colour or gender when you read it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimin View Post
    Sure do, and I'm waiting for the judgement of that investigation.
    Imagine me investigating you for 2 years, that still wouldn't prove you're guilty of anything, right?
    You dont need to wait, results are in - they are off to court, and heads are already rolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.