Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    The Lightbringer Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    3,263
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They aren't confirming anything. They are apologizing to cover their own ass from this. Understand the difference.
    While that IS true they sure as hell don't treat it as false.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    so you never watch a movie twice or play an older game you used to play?
    your life must suck i feel pity for you
    Movie and a video game is not same thing and playing a game that is old and technology retrograded and call it a "better choice", is something I disagree with. Especially in WoW where core of the game did not change much since vanilla and people obliviously think that it did.
    And no, my life does not suck. Quite the opposite. I have nothing to complain about unlike many other.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    You mean 1 or 2 Activison executives denying it, while dozens of past and former employees like Morhime, Metzen, Danuser or Ghostcrawler confirming it to be true?

    It is utterly amazing how people like you dismiss overwhelming evidence just to keep yourselves in the cozy pink bubble where money hungry corporations are run by saints.
    It's not just activision "executives" but, ok. Have fun in your victimhood, everyone is evil, bs corporations are bad mmkay "bubble", while the rest of us live in reality. Those guys could only be doing it to save face or to make themselves look "woke" to the masses or seem like they are on the women or mens side that filed this suit. Because no one has ever lied to make themselves look better, get ahead or for gains right? I am convinced you are just a troll and looking for victim points.

    Guess you will be the first person I add to ignore after 10 years.

  4. #244
    The Lightbringer Wangming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    3,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Thentix21 View Post
    It's not just activision "executives" but, ok. Have fun in your victimhood, everyone is evil, bs corporations are bad mmkay "bubble", while the rest of us live in reality. Those guys could only be doing it to save face or to make themselves look "woke" to the masses or seem like they are on the women or mens side that filed this suit. Because no one has ever lied to make themselves look better, get ahead or for gains right? I am convinced you are just a troll and looking for victim points.

    Guess you will be the first person I add to ignore after 10 years.
    I'm just going to save this rant here for future reference because it will be hilarious once this mess gets sorted out.

  5. #245
    may i quote that „the shit comes to light“ scene in Big Lebowski ?

    the employees totally do it right and i wish them all my best. just for a simple fact: THEY are Blizzard. In reality its all the software developers, designers, engineers, etc. that make the great products and the money. Its not a greedy Bobby or some executives. What do you need for huge success ? Bobby Kottick? No. Great designers and engineers doing a great job ? Yes.

    The success of a huge company stands and falls with them. Not with a sucker like Bobby Kottick. They need the employees. Not otherwise around. And if the executives standing hard on their points, i would just say „fuck you“, if i were an employee. there are many companies out there, also paying great and more honoring your work.

    i did exactly the same. 2 times. after 25 years i know when its time to say „fuck you“ and i know exactly WHO is making the real money. and its not ppls like Bobby.

    Without the ppl that REALLY doing the job (designers, engineers, etc), they sell and earn nothing. Not a cent. Some big companies often remembering that way too late, when their best ppls are already doing better things at a better place. So i would think about that clearly, as an executive.

    simple as that.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-08 at 04:24 AM.

  6. #246
    Over 9000! Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    9,034
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They aren't confirming anything. They are apologizing to cover their own ass from this. Understand the difference.
    Why should they apologise if there were no wrongdoings at all? Because that's what @Thentix21 seems to imply.
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomoprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"

  7. #247
    WoW and Blizzard white knights no realizing, that this Q2 ended in June and not July. And they forget the fact aswell (even tho it is stated in the call...) thta Blizzard is actually the only company (of the big ones) that LOST a massive amount of players within Covid-times.... while FF14 cant handle the massive influx of players coming in because of conductor shortage not being able to upgrade/get new servers. Thats a problem Blizzard would love to have while instead they have to deal with a massive law suit, a pr desaster and devs not being able to create good games/content. I mean... you cant create good games/content if you have to fear that some superior gets under your table and starts doing weird stuff to you no matter if you are a dude or a woman.

    But yes, white knight for a multi billion dollar company... as if someone would actually care about that KEKW.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    You mean 1 or 2 Activison executives denying it, while dozens of past and former employees like Morhime, Metzen, Danuser or Ghostcrawler confirming it to be true?

    It is utterly amazing how people like you dismiss overwhelming evidence just to keep yourselves in the cozy pink bubble where money hungry corporations are run by saints.
    These people aren’t pro-corporation, they’re just part of the #NotAllMen brigade.

  9. #249
    Can you imagine how awesome the game would be right now if everyone there put this much effort into the expansions?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •