Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    may i quote that „the shit comes to light“ scene in Big Lebowski ?

the employees totally do it right and i wish them all my best. just for a simple fact: THEY are Blizzard. In reality its all the software developers, designers, engineers, etc. that make the great products and the money. Its not a greedy Bobby or some executives. What do you need for huge success ? Bobby Kottick? No. Great designers and engineers doing a great job ? Yes.

The success of a huge company stands and falls with them. Not with a sucker like Bobby Kottick. They need the employees. Not otherwise around. And if the executives standing hard on their points, i would just say „fuck you“, if i were an employee. there are many companies out there, also paying great and more honoring your work.

i did exactly the same. 2 times. after 25 years i know when its time to say „fuck you“ and i know exactly WHO is making the real money. and its not ppls like Bobby.

Without the ppl that REALLY doing the job (designers, engineers, etc), they sell and earn nothing. Not a cent. Some big companies often remembering that way too late, when their best ppls are already doing better things at a better place. So i would think about that clearly, as an executive.

simple as that.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-08 at 04:24 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They aren't confirming anything. They are apologizing to cover their own ass from this. Understand the difference.
    Why should they apologise if there were no wrongdoings at all? Because that's what @Thentix21 seems to imply.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

WoW and Blizzard white knights no realizing, that this Q2 ended in June and not July. And they forget the fact aswell (even tho it is stated in the call...) thta Blizzard is actually the only company (of the big ones) that LOST a massive amount of players within Covid-times.... while FF14 cant handle the massive influx of players coming in because of conductor shortage not being able to upgrade/get new servers. Thats a problem Blizzard would love to have while instead they have to deal with a massive law suit, a pr desaster and devs not being able to create good games/content. I mean... you cant create good games/content if you have to fear that some superior gets under your table and starts doing weird stuff to you no matter if you are a dude or a woman.

But yes, white knight for a multi billion dollar company... as if someone would actually care about that KEKW.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    You mean 1 or 2 Activison executives denying it, while dozens of past and former employees like Morhime, Metzen, Danuser or Ghostcrawler confirming it to be true?

It is utterly amazing how people like you dismiss overwhelming evidence just to keep yourselves in the cozy pink bubble where money hungry corporations are run by saints.
    These people aren’t pro-corporation, they’re just part of the #NotAllMen brigade.

Can you imagine how awesome the game would be right now if everyone there put this much effort into the expansions?