Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    If people want to cover more than the standard number of professions they make alts. Handing them all out to a single toon wouldn't do much to change any of that except to see some professions consolidated under a single character. It's barely a change at all for players that do a lot with professions. What change there is would be to make it simpler to manage. Blizzard would need to do something about storage for mats is all.
    Only shows how clueless you are when comes to game desing. It would be giant change. Fact you have to level up alt, level up profession, swap characters to farm different mats put off huge amouth of players. This incovinience is what holds players away from having all proffesions on multiple alts. Which is heatlhy for mmo. If you would allow professions on one toon. Everybody absolutly everybody would level up all professions.

Just look at token lol. Tolen made getting gold super easy and becouse getting gold become super covinient boosting is on rampart.While in past it was only few players paying for gold and buying boosts becouse of incovinience of getting gold.

Quote Originally Posted by squidgod View Post
    If they hire more people & pay them well that would probably be a way to make a good expansion.
    halfway there, because they are looking for more people, probably already hired some.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1337 View Post
    Only shows how clueless you are when comes to game desing. It would be giant change. Fact you have to level up alt, level up profession, swap characters to farm different mats put off huge amouth of players. This incovinience is what holds players away from having all proffesions on multiple alts. Which is heatlhy for mmo. If you would allow professions on one toon. Everybody absolutly everybody would level up all professions.

Just look at token lol. Tolen made getting gold super easy and becouse getting gold become super covinient boosting is on rampart.While in past it was only few players paying for gold and buying boosts becouse of incovinience of getting gold.
    Bullshit. Omnicrafters in FFXIV are very rare, most people simply don't care about professions at all - that is true for every mmo.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    I have played this game since Beta. WotLK difficulty was a joke until you did heroic raiding. They nerfed and nerfed and nerfed both normal and heroic dungeons into the dirt, then did the same to the raids. If you disagree with this it's you who didn't play WotLK.

The only saving graces for WotLK were the actual LichKing fight, and Ulduar. They rest was utter shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they nerfed the difficulties so much they had to make a new one. Thank you for proving my point. dur
    no lol the only difficult thing about content back then was raids and hard modes/heroic. dungeons were never hard especially after you outgeared them after a few days

Legion 7.3, specifically.

That was a good time.

I want Mists or Legion 7.3 quality, anything else is not good enough. I'm tired of paying for hope.

And no, I don't want Wrath. I was there, it was overrated outside of peak Warcraft atmosphere and Ulduar (Ulduar *was* fucking dope, though, after you suffered the morons version of Naxx for it)