Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    bring the world back to world of warcraft

I want them to open up the world so that us players can get to know eachother, not by the efficiency of killing a rare together or the need to guild up with eachother, not by the raider io standard or the pvp rating but by the brute force of playing together in the world of warcraft.

I want the game to be an adventure not a capitalist manifesto.
    I want the game to have queue systems that give max power.
    I want Blizzard to apply HONEST economics, it's fine that they want to make more money but they don't have to decieve us and maybe then they can stop being so hated.

I don't want it to be for free and easy to the point of boredom, but it can't be decided by time gating because then we'll make an alt and have the knowledge of needing to maximize seasonal activity(what a joke).

I personally enjoyed Diablo b4 they removed the RMAH it was really expansive and you could always progress your character, unlike now where it's a joke. To clarify I liked the loot archetype that Diablo 2 had, where you'd know in the back of your mind that something really good could come your way.

In WoW you just know that nothing is coming your way until next week so every wednesday is like a rush and the rest of the week is work work. I'm so glad that they reduced PVP gear from 2.4k to 2.1k, I don't feel that PVP is easier now or anything it's just another stupid design decision out the door(positive).

Oh and this is all about POWER because so many people in POWER think that we should have to mythic raid to achieve their status, but what they don't get is that non raiders want power too, actually everyone would like some power in their character and the casual choice of obtaining it, and the restrictions should be about themselves and their desire not by the fact that they don't wanna mythic raid.

Ya'll can say, but go do casual content(transmog farming) it's actually something you can be excited about, sure, but it's all about power and that's what is needed to be given to everyone playing the game, not just the top players, that just festers a negative and exclusive environment that few people actually want, it's a really negative experience if you don't fool yourself that it's good.

Who actually cares about "the race to world first" it's a joke comparable to F1 racing, no one does it and way more people watch it.

Currently I only play this game with one reasoning in mind - do dailies, farm currency, get sockets+conduits > upgrade pvp ilvl > max power.

Sadly I can't make alts it's too souldraining and horrible for me since I want max power. Please understand that the game sucks if it's not inclusive. Elitism can be about something that isn't about POWER, it can be weapon enchants, mounts, titles etc(cosmetics).

Did you know m+ came from mythic challenge mode and it was all about cosmetics? Too bad they deleted the dungeon experience for people that enjoy having a calm time on the way. What a disgusting joke.

I'll avoid PVE unless I'm leveling an alt(lol can't even play it cuz I don't wanna farm dailies for 3 months - but nvael just enjoy the casual low power experience!!, why do u care about having 10% less power than me?!) Raid finder is decent too since we're forced to play with eachother at that stage #soloqueue, but apparently Blizzard don't see the good thing that happens in that environment.

This whole thing was derived from a split frame of mind. Some people don't deserve power and others do. If you don't boil that pasta in perfect timing you don't deserve to eat. If you boil it in your own time you deserve to starve.

But starving is fine, just do it?! Oh I wish I could enjoy a damn dungeon and actually have something to gain from doing so.
    M+ is for losers, go speedrun super mario if that's your enjoyment.
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2021-08-05 at 09:41 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    Ion fired. This means focus on casuals, not elitist.
    For a brief beautiful moment I forgot this isn't a news thread.

Give me back legion levels of free gold from mission table so I can continue to play for free

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Yeah, but thats like 3 small rather insignificant statues you barely saw. I was thinking more about fully fledged trophy rooms. One for each expansion, where you could decorate it yourself.

Obviously something like this would never happen
    I mean I guess you are right. but it becomes kinda meaningless if it's just for yourself right? it would need player housing which doesn''t seem something wow could pull of tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I mean I guess you are right. but it becomes kinda meaningless if it's just for yourself right? it would need player housing which doesn''t seem something wow could pull of tbh.
    I meant this as a wing in your player house tho, so you could invite others, or even a guild hall sorta deal.
    And i don't think blizzard or wow couldn't pull it off, but they would never spend the resources for it

A fun, meaningful game. Do not waste time and resources on player housing for the love of god. Oh P.S. Ion should be demoted to strictly raid design or his specialty. I don't believe Ion deserves all this hate, I just think he would be better in a less broad area.
    Last edited by baseballfan; 2021-08-06 at 02:33 AM.

One thing i forgot: If we absolutely *have* to grind some currency for some reason, give us the currency, not a pile of inbetween items that we have to lug around before we can hand them in to get the currency (Like those Artifact power items, or research stuff, and anima), that shit's a terrible bagspace hog, especially since for each size (5, 35, 250 anima), there are a dozen different items...

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Wish 1: NO restrictions to flight... AT ALL!!
    Wish 2: NO more borrowed powers... EVER!!
    Wish 3: Abolish "personal loot"
    Honestly I wouldn’t hate personal loot as much if they didn’t add so many restrictions because “players can feel pressured to trade loot”

Less or even no systems.

Old style tier sets.

Class revamp where the talent tree becomes a single one per class with sockets like the soulbins tree. In those we can socket talents or powers from old expansions. This way the system can continue to exist by adding powers over time without trashing all the previous efforts.

Actual reboot of the story after the Jailer wins at the end of shadowlands (doesn't need to survive, just remake reality).

EDIT: a gear spearation between m+/raid/pvp - the idea of less base ilvl but i creasing it in related content just works and it's good. Also keep valor/conquest and add a similar one to raid gear.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    For the esport shit to be taken out. M+ gone
    yeah lets make dungeons pointless again lol terrible idea

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Less or even no systems.

Old style tier sets.

Class revamp where the talent tree becomes a single one per class with sockets like the soulbins tree. In those we can socket talents or powers from old expansions. This way the system can continue to exist by adding powers over time without trashing all the previous efforts.

Actual reboot of the story after the Jailer wins at the end of shadowlands (doesn't need to survive, just remake reality).

EDIT: a gear spearation between m+/raid/pvp - the idea of less base ilvl but i creasing it in related content just works and it's good. Also keep valor/conquest and add a similar one to raid gear.
    easy way to accomplish the seperation is have each type of gear have a tier set bonus. remember in legion people would complain because raid set tier bonuses nullified most m+ gear. if all of them had their own tier set bonuses that only applied to relevant content and open world it would solve that problem. and i like your idea regarding the talent trees

3+ Year Old Account
    Eastern Kingdoms rework
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Make old Zones relevant again, do weekly events in a random Azeroth Zones for transmogs (hd versions of vanilla transmogs maybe?), pets, mounts, golds, mats, small storylines maybe also some optional pvp stuff/rewards.
    yep, this could be great, there is over 100 zones and we spend 99% time in one

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    easy way to accomplish the seperation is have each type of gear have a tier set bonus. remember in legion people would complain because raid set tier bonuses nullified most m+ gear. if all of them had their own tier set bonuses that only applied to relevant content and open world it would solve that problem. and i like your idea regarding the talent trees
    Yeah, i didn't say it but yes, raid set bonuses shouldn't work in m+. M+ don't really need set bonuses, would make the metagame way too difficult to balance.

Also, with the talent tree revamp we should purge talents that are just inferior and unused. I'm fine with choices about more single target/aoe for example, but three talents where only one just wins, it's not good. Some of them should just be passives. Also makes room for spec specific ones to become class wide.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2021-08-06 at 03:34 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Account wide anima.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Yeah, i didn't say it but yes, raid set bonuses shouldn't work in m+. M+ don't really need set bonuses, would make the metagame way too difficult to balance.

Also, with the talent tree revamp we should purge talents that are just inferior and unused. I'm fine with choices about more single target/aoe for example, but three talents where only one just wins, it's not good. Some of them should just be passives. Also makes room for spec specific ones to become class wide.
    im not thinking of m+ tier set bonuses to be like raids, but to be ones that help you in m+ so people could push even higher. like extra damage on aoe mobs packs, or cut time in half per death etc etc stuff like that.

Cross-faction play, 100%. The Alliance PvE scene is in dire need of help, & giving the people the opportunity to play the race they want while still being able to play with their mates sounds like a no-brainer to me. Plus the whole Horde vs Alliance "story" has been crap for ages, so just drop it/change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    10000000% would want player housing. Like a legit one. This is how I’d picture it.

I always thought it would be a great idea for Blizzard to legit make player houses. Similar to that of Runescape/Skyrim DLC

Go out in the world and collect wood/stone/sand/etc and craft into objects needed
    It could even be a new secondary profession where you unlock better objects/rooms the higher you level the skill.

For example, Collect some sand and a bucket of water to make some glass windows for your house(yes stealing this from MC)
    you first make a crafting table of course cause that's how it always goes!

However, Don't make the leveling too quick like they did with Garrisons.

More stuff that could be done

Kitchen - Place for cooking your means that give some sort of buff or perhaps a storage unit for cooking supplies.
    Bedroom - When you sleep in your bed after logout(you receive a little more rested xp than normal city logout)
    Dueling Basement - Where you can host dueling matches as well as have target dummies
    Trophy room - Display your tier sets and transmogs and a poster with a selected achievement you've acomplished
    Garden - Herbing of course
    Game room - Something new to crafting that lets you play mini games while you wait for queues.
    Portal room - Port you to specific zones(3 max and require exalted rep with that zone) this would take a long time and be expensive to make however
    Storage room - Maybe have a secondary yet smaller bank for yourself

and more..

Wall Materials - Mud>Wood(Different tiers of better looking woods)>Stone(Same as woods)>Something awesome..idk

you could add chairs and other furniture to your rooms and design the place how you wanted to and allow you to customize how your house was shaped

You can select from different areas of where you'd like your house to be and there will be portals all over the world to take your to your house or a hearth for it like your garrison had.
    Selling myself out below

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    10000000% would want player housing. Like a legit one. This is how I’d picture it.

I always thought it would be a great idea for Blizzard to legit make player houses. Similar to that of Runescape/Skyrim DLC

Go out in the world and collect wood/stone/sand/etc and craft into objects needed
    It could even be a new secondary profession where you unlock better objects/rooms the higher you level the skill.

For example, Collect some sand and a bucket of water to make some glass windows for your house(yes stealing this from MC)
    you first make a crafting table of course cause that's how it always goes!

However, Don't make the leveling too quick like they did with Garrisons.

More stuff that could be done

Kitchen - Place for cooking your means that give some sort of buff or perhaps a storage unit for cooking supplies.
    Bedroom - When you sleep in your bed after logout(you receive a little more rested xp than normal city logout)
    Dueling Basement - Where you can host dueling matches as well as have target dummies
    Trophy room - Display your tier sets and transmogs and a poster with a selected achievement you've acomplished
    Garden - Herbing of course
    Game room - Something new to crafting that lets you play mini games while you wait for queues.
    Portal room - Port you to specific zones(3 max and require exalted rep with that zone) this would take a long time and be expensive to make however
    Storage room - Maybe have a secondary yet smaller bank for yourself

and more..

Wall Materials - Mud>Wood(Different tiers of better looking woods)>Stone(Same as woods)>Something awesome..idk

you could add chairs and other furniture to your rooms and design the place how you wanted to and allow you to customize how your house was shaped

You can select from different areas of where you'd like your house to be and there will be portals all over the world to take your to your house or a hearth for it like your garrison had.
    I honestly cannot think of anything worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I honestly cannot think of anything worse.
    That’s fair. Can you tell me what about it is so bad? Would give you something to do in the game besides farming rep or “x” resource for said rep
    Selling myself out below