Which is the best tennis racket for beginners?

Hi Everyone! Can anyone recommend me best racket for beginners? I am just new to tennis so I don't have any experties about it. Waiting for your suggestions. Thank You in advance.

Personally, a VCORE Pro 97L is fine like wine.

Quote Originally Posted by bintou View Post
    Hi Everyone! Can anyone recommend me best racket for beginners? I am just new to tennis so I don't have any experties about it. Waiting for your suggestions. Thank You in advance.
    As a beginner your racquet doesn't matter too much. Learning to hit the ball over the net is your first major challenge. You can do this with any racquet. I would recommend something in the low 10oz range and probably 100sq in head and an open string pattern. This will give you room to grow into, and give you some nice power and spin for when you do learn how to consistently hit the ball over the net. You will eventually outgrow this racquet if you get better at the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Personally, a VCORE Pro 97L is fine like wine.
    That's a terrible beginner's racquet lol. That's a straight up advanced players racquet.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    It depends on different things like your weight, your height and age etc.

I remember using both a Head and Wilson when i started learning as a kid. Both were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    As a beginner your racquet doesn't matter too much. Learning to hit the ball over the net is your first major challenge. You can do this with any racquet. I would recommend something in the low 10oz range and probably 100sq in head and an open string pattern. This will give you room to grow into, and give you some nice power and spin for when you do learn how to consistently hit the ball over the net. You will eventually outgrow this racquet if you get better at the game though.

That's a terrible beginner's racquet lol. That's a straight up advanced players racquet.
    Oh, right. Beginner. I have no idea? I haven't been a beginner since like 1996.

My age is 23 and height is 170cm and my weight is 64KG.

Quote Originally Posted by bintou View Post
    My age is 23 and height is 170cm and my weight is 64KG.
    Generally, you want to go for a lighter racket, with a bigger head.
    Don't spend any more than £50.

Something like the Babolat Evoke 102.

Work on your swing.

Prince EXO3 Hornet 100 Unstrung is best among all prince rackets. Here are main features of it.
    . Come with a super lightweight and yet durable design for improving your game performance
    . Equipping EXO3 technology for a larger sweet spot offering the best power striking capability
    . Offers open string pattern for reliable spinning functionality
    . This racket has a DuraPro grip

I prefer lightweight rackets. But it's all a personal choice.

DR98 Light can be bought cheap brand new right now if you look around and it's an excelent frame that can work for just about anyone from beginner to pro (with some lead).