Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by regardoz View Post
    Why do you disrespect the developers? Who said thry are shit show disrespectful??? Dont act like a kid that just because 1 employee committed harassment

(actually still in investigation that its not yet confirmed)

That you come now and say to work under disrespectful developer??? Blizzard is under control of a bitch ass Activision so stop being a child and degrading people who are working 12 hr a day non stop. Rather wish th3 new ones a good luck

Literally there 0 positivity in your comment, you must be Asmongold fan thats why you only see negative stuff
    Ooh, an ESL shill. Don't see those too often around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Can you prove that people were getting paid less because they weren't white? Or do you mean that because they aren't white they should simply get better pay then they should via experience and ability?
    Because we all know what "diverse hires" tend to mean. And it isn't ability...it's how you look. That isn't going to make blizzard a better company or make their game philosophy not suck.
    Considering the state of CA brought up a lawsuit about it, employees at the company staged a walkout, and one of the new big promotions is a woman who had an article published about her joining Blizzard and one of the main topics is her pursuit of more inclusivity and diversity. Both in games and in office.
    At this point, I think it’s safe to say there is, more than likely, some issues with pay disparity and treatment in the company.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Well we will have better phones.
    Now this made me spit my coffee out of uncontrollable giggling, GG
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    If you don't know what you're talking about...

Then please don't.
    I'd be surprised and delighted if it turns out that Diablo Immortal is something completely different from 'Endless of God', the Diablo rip off for mobile made by the same company.

lol the intagators of riots in blizz can already look for new jobs - as soon as dust settles they will be fired so hard ^^

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn glad I managed to sell my account before all this shitstorm. Looks like its value would have tanked even more by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck is a Knowledge Manager? Corporate speak for a lore guru? Because whoever they hire for a lore guru and "manager" position is going to need a lot of luck and a partial frontal lobotomy to reprogram their brain manually to be able to handle lots of logical inconsistencies if they are to hope to make "sense" of the current overarching Warcraft Universe, let alone "manage" such an unwieldy, fundamentally "wrecked and it always has been" thing.

On the Principal Game Designer... that sounds an awful lot like a job you only have one of. Wonder who is getting replaced or demoted.

So... You hiring new employees, make them work their asses off and milk them dry for one expansion and then kick them out like you did last time? Let's not talk about 20$ in game giftcards LMAO

So I can get felt up in my cubical by a drunk arab guy? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyUncleHandsy View Post
    So I can get felt up in my cubical by a drunk arab guy? No thanks.
    judging by your name it would be a tie.
    who harasses whom first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteUsedSocks View Post
    So... You hiring new employees, make them work their asses off and milk them dry for one expansion and then kick them out like you did last time? Let's not talk about 20$ in game giftcards LMAO
    everybody gets the job he/she/transformers/alien deserve,
    change my mind.

and please no "everybody needs a job to live" bollocks.
    if your qualification is so low that you can only survive with shit jobs, jokes on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I don't understand why they should fire Devs
    Even if many of us are not satisfied with SL, wow is still very profitable. The stock dropped boby needed to do something so he acked investment (people). Totally natural to do this. Invest now to get more money at time X
    People here want the devs fired because they aren't getting the game catered solely to them and think they are the ones who play the game while everyone shares their opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyh View Post
    This is why we all need to apply and in our interviews say "I applied because I can't wait to be part of the first video game developers' union!"
    COngrats on killing your chances of getting hired before they start

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    And none of them will solve anything unless they get rid of the root of the problems which is Ian Kompetentoss and his raging narcissism and sheer inability to listen to anyone other than himself. As the Game Director for WoW he's the GM that forces the players of the RPG to follow his story as the NPCs lead the way.

He's most likely "that guy" as the GM.
    The only narcissists are those that demand firings because the game isn't solely catered to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglen View Post
    Diablo Immortal is nothing more than a reskin of a blatant Diablo Ripoff Clone game.

Why is this so hard to develop and why is it being pushed? It's probably ready now but they don't want to release in the middle of extremely bad press.

For the record I don't care to play it
    "Diablo is a ripoff clone game of Diablo"

( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

I will say this: Diablo Immortal was Blizzard's big Blizzcon release...3 years ago. What an epic failure.

"DONT YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES????? Oh and btw you're probably going to need a newer phone cuz it ain't coming out soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    judging by your name it would be a tie.
    who harasses whom first.

- - - Updated - - -

everybody gets the job he/she/transformers/alien deserve,
    change my mind.

and please no "everybody needs a job to live" bollocks.
    if your qualification is so low that you can only survive with shit jobs, jokes on you.
    Your Argument may have been valid if my name was SinuredTheDemocratSimp

- - - Updated - - -

they need to get rid of the current team leads first

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    I will say this: Diablo Immortal was Blizzard's big Blizzcon release...3 years ago. What an epic failure.

"DONT YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES????? Oh and btw you're probably going to need a newer phone cuz it ain't coming out soon."
    Bookmarked for when this game makes a ton of money and this post is proven wrong. You can't call something an eic failure when it hasn't released yet

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    sorry i did understand what ESL mean

Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    My job is automating away entry research positions that I used to benefit from myself when I graduated. I'm putting people out of work and I don't think they deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The only narcissists are those that demand firings because the game isn't solely catered to them.
    This is a massive fallacy said to 1) defend Blizzard by as it subconsciously implies that I'm inferior especially since I never even implied that the game should be catered to me, and 2) makes a definition of narcissism so you can easily ignore or deny anything outside that narrow spectrum. It's a belief similar to that in order to have a racist belief a person needs to act openly racists and have stuff like "white power" tattoos.

Narcissism exists on a scale. The low end of the scale is those who think they're super-important that no one really notices since so many people do it that it's considered normal. The middle of the scale is cultural narcissism, this is often expressed in low levels of jingoism and comes across as the nationality being too full of themselves. The extreme end of the spectrum is narcissism so bad that everyone takes notice. This is often malign in nature. People with what would be diagnosed as "normal" NPD place somewhere between "cultural narcissism" and "extreme narcissism."
    Last edited by Quaade; 2021-08-13 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    This is a massive fallacy said to 1) defend Blizzard by as it subconsciously implies that I'm inferior especially since I never even implied that the game should be catered to me, and 2) makes a definition of narcissism so you can easily ignore or deny anything outside that narrow spectrum. It's a belief similar to that in order to have a racist belief a person needs to act openly racists and have stuff like "white power" tattoos.

Narcissism exists on a scale. The low end of the scale is those who think they're super-important that no one really notices since so many people do it that it's considered normal. The middle of the scale is cultural narcissism, this is often expressed in low levels of jingoism and comes across as the nationality being too full of themselves. The extreme end of the spectrum is narcissism so bad that everyone takes notice. This is often malign in nature. People with what would be diagnosed as "normal" NPD place somewhere between "cultural narcissism" and "extreme narcissism."
    Not a fallacy. Ther opinion of Ion should be fired is completely rooted in "I don't like the game", not because he is bad at his job.So, you basically did imply that he should be fired because you don't like the game. It is also narcissistic because it is also based solely on your opinion and that your opinion is the only one that should matter. That is being full of one self.