Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

WoW mount, but in real life

Sitting at work bored and thought this would be interesting to see people’s replies.

Imagine you could take any mount in WoW and use it in the real world. Which would you pick??(nothing bad will happen to the mount and it will always be there when you need it)

I’ll go first, I think having the Sky Golem would be pretty cool to own.
    Selling myself out below

10+ Year Old Account
    Care to share? I may have missed it lol
    Selling myself out below

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    Care to share? I may have missed it lol
    It's a link to the magic rooster egg. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Brutosaur, because then I could breed them and make partial Jurassic Park and make even MORE money. And they wouldn't have the bad habit of eating the guests like Raptors would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Brutosaur, because then I could breed them and make partial Jurassic Park and make even MORE money. And they wouldn't have the bad habit of eating the guests like Raptors would.
    Debatable on whether that'd be a bad habit these days.

It's always been fire hawk for me. The pureblood one.

Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher

It's cool, it's big(so it could carry more than just one person), it's undead(no need to feed) and it's a dragon.

Chauffeured Chopper. Then I got a driver.

You drive by yourself? So long suckas!

You guys are sleeping on Chauffeured Chopper. Imagine having a personal chauffeur who drives you anywhere you want for FREE

Something flying and large enough to carry cargo and more than one person, for sure... And living, obviously, since I'd want to form a connection to it.

What's better than a f-ing dragon? Or the Firehawks, the Pureblood one... Ok Ok, I'd have Spawn of Galakras! He could also do us a favour here by keeping the deer population down!

If not an organic creature, I'd go for the Stormwind Skychaser! Lots of power to haul stuff, flying, pretty, weapons... :d

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Headless Horseman's mount so that I can fly as well.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Something flying and large enough to carry cargo, for sure... And living, obviously, since I'd want to form a connection to it.

What's better than a f-ing dragon? Or the Firehawks, the Pureblood one... Ok Ok, I'd have Spawn of Galakras! He could also do us a favour here by keeping the deer population down!

If not an organic creature, I'd go for the Stormwind Skychaser! Lots of power to haul stuff, flying, pretty, weapons... :d
    So, just on and off topic, when are we getting a Hamster mount? Preferably with a crown on her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    You guys are sleeping on Chauffeured Chopper. Imagine having a personal chauffeur who drives you anywhere you want for FREE
    And that from when you are born(level 1)!

They have to wait to be 20 years(levels) before they can go anywhere, when we have been seeing the world during that time.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-08-06 at 10:29 PM.

Lightforged warmachine or a big monster like Jaina's water elemental.

Edit: Frostbrood Vanquisher is definitely a solid choice as well.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Flying carpet. Sorry, but ever since I saw Aladdin, I've always wanted one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I get the appeal of having that, but it’s totally prefer flying everywhere. Get everywhere 10x faster.
    Selling myself out below

GMOD GMOD 10 char
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

any of the flying mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    any of the flying mounts
    You are very easy to please and so specific lol
    Selling myself out below

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm really partial to the Warlord's Deathwheel, but I think I would have to ultimately go with the G.M.O.D.