Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    So how many kills should it take before you can step aside without guilt? It’s hard to accommodate everyone in a guild
    Honestly, when someone feels the need to ask this question, it just shows everything that is wrong with the WoW raiding community. You get as many kills that nets everyone in your raid team CE. These people are not strangers or randoms; they're guild mates. They've put in the work, and to yank the final accomplishment away from them is deplorable.

You take care of your own. No questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    Unsubscribing after getting CE is a pretty huge dick move.

Every guild has benchers and if my guild benched me for the CE fight and then half the roster quit before I could get CE that would be shit.
    To be clear we do get everyone their CE achievement. I meant after that when the raid content is finished for my guild.

Until I don't have fun anymore. I'm not so much playing 9.1 as I am focusing on goldmaking and Heritage armor.

I have the itch to return to raiding, but I honestly feel overwhelmed... Not only is my main behind on legendaries, but she's also gotta change Covenants and I'm hilariously lacking on conduits or whateverthefuck...

GG, making it so that people wanting to return will feel like they gotta climb a mountain first.

Played for two weeks, got my m+ mount, unsubbed

I am greatly enjoying how I completely avoided 9.1 by having my sub expire in February. Here's hoping 9.2 provides similar delight.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eli85 View Post
    Honestly, when someone feels the need to ask this question, it just shows everything that is wrong with the WoW raiding community. You get as many kills that nets everyone in your raid team CE. These people are not strangers or randoms; they're guild mates. They've put in the work, and to yank the final accomplishment away from them is deplorable.

It was a hypothetical answer but you know what, I love your answer and wish it was more widespread. You have a good weekend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    Unsubscribing after getting CE is a pretty huge dick move.

Every guild has benchers and if my guild benched me for the CE fight and then half the roster quit before I could get CE that would be shit.
    There's a guy I know that still bemoans seeing 9 people in his ZA static get their bear, only for them to dissolve before he got his.

Doing realm first achievements in wrath, everyone who wasn't in for the kills bore some level of resentment.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Honestly, thought I would unsub and quit early on in 9.1. But lately i've been having a great time doing m+ a couple of nights a week and theres enough world content to keep me busy there to If I have the desire to do it.

M+ runs have been quite fun this time around, and for the first time since m+ was introduced im actually having fun with it. Most people/groups im in are nice and mostly friendly people and most runs havent been a toxic shitshow.

I can feel theres less people playing the game now, but the people that are playing is a different breed than previously. Funnily enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will continue until I cap all the gear from Kortia.

As for other games, probably the new Madden game, Franchise hockey manager, War Thunder.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli85 View Post

Actually, I would even go as far as you should get as many kills that nets everyone in your raid team the mount, if the endboss drops one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    To be clear we do get everyone their CE achievement. I meant after that when the raid content is finished for my guild.
    'Till everyone who wants it got their Sylvanas mount. No discussion here lol.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

already quit after leveling my first char to max level.
    Had a feeling that this expension will be the bad.

funfact: My gametime is free and i cant be arsed to play this tragedy.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I will play but play will reduce slowly over time.

I will continue to play pending getting Renown, the story and LFR release.

After that, I may just long in to do weekly stuff (one day a week) until 9.2 drops.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

2 weeks, got my m+ mount and unsubbed

Until 9.2 comes out whenever that is, not that I'm in a rush.

Probably until 9.2 comes out, not really sure if I'll have the drive to keep playing 9.1 at that point, but we'll see.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I've got 14 days left of my sub so...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I will wait for the weekly covenant story to fully unlock, then will play it, then will probably unsub again until 9.2

I honestly don't know. I've already stopped doing anything other than logging in to raid once a week. Maybe the game has just run its course with me, after... over 15 years. Feels a bit strange, but the people I care about, I talk to outside of the game for the most part. And WoW itself, gameplay, I just don't find engaging anymore. Haven't for a long time, really.

Still subscribed, but I have and am seriously considering letting the sub lapse. Since I lead and raid lead, if I leave, my group will collapse. That's pretty much the only thing keeping me subscribed.

I'll be playing it until I'm exalted with death's advance on all 4 covenants so I can buy the cosmetic sets. Then I'll decide whether to level more alts or stop until 9.2.

Will likely play though the patch pocketing gold selling mounts from mythic and boosts. Will just slowly fall off into a log in once a week then logging off.