Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

How much longer will you play 9.1?

I've reached 2k M+ rating and we will have CE in 2 weeks I think. With 9.2 probably atleast 6 months away (I think that is being quite generous too) I will probably unsubscribe then. How much longer will you keep playing and why? What game do you plan to play while Blizzard get their shit together? Legitimately interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    I've reached 2k M+ rating and we will have CE in 2 weeks I think. With 9.2 probably atleast 6 months away (I think that is being quite generous too) I will probably unsubscribe then. How much longer will you keep playing and why? What game do you plan to play while Blizzard get their shit together? Legitimately interested.
    I raid, so I’ll keep doing that. I’ll also continue to play other games in the meantime.

'Aslong as it is fun

I'll get AOTC soon enough, then the next thing I care about (and the most important thing from this patch) is timing a 20 for every dungeon.

I don't really unsub because even after i finish my main objectives (regarding raid and m+), i have smaller objectives - like finishing covenant campaign on my 3 alts (one of each).

But if you finish all your objectives, it's only fair to unsub until new content is released. A lot of ppl do it. I mean has this not always been the case?

And for other games, i play other games along this one. I know some ppl only play one game but that is not something i really understood, i think i would get super bored. But no mmos for me, single player ones, there's only so much i can stand scheduling my time around a game.
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2021-08-06 at 03:48 PM.

I haven't done anything higher than lfr since Nighthold. Haven't ran but a handful of mythics and they were in Legion also.

Mainly play for collections and mounts and stuff, which I find fun. I don't get to play as much with a 16 month old now, but when I do it's usually "catching up" gear or story or renown. I'll probably keep playing 9.1 till 9.2 comes out. If I was to ever get everything I wanted on my main, I have quite a stable of alts I could work on.

Until 9.2 I guess?

Dunno man, $15/mo is a no brainer for me. Even if I only log in for 1 hour / night and a couple more on the weekends, it's still worth it for me.

I can farm transmogs, mounts, achievements, do some m+, try out a new class/spec. Plenty to do for me even in downtime.

Till I get bored? How am I suppose to know the answer to that?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

For as long as it's entertaining. Should last me a couple more months. Might not even stop playing it. Who knows.

you didnt open teleports with 2k rating so a lot of pushing avaits you :0 go go farm that toxic score

I'm done. Korthia stopped being enjoyable weeks ago and RBGs are in an even worse state than last season, so there isn't much reason for me to stick around, even without the general frustrations I feel around the revelations about Blizzard as a company.

As long as i have fun

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you didnt open teleports with 2k rating so a lot of pushing avaits you :0 go go farm that toxic score
    I actually forgot about the +20's! So I guess I can do that, haha. Yeah playing till it's not fun seems like the way most people are leaning. I was tempted to go full bandwagon and try FF14 but the website messed me around for 5-10 minutes and that was enough to turn me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it is not called 9.1, and we'll be playing some other patch?

So, basically, as long as I'm enjoying what I do.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Possibly just till i get ksm and curve, but once that happens i have a fun time doing keys on alts without stressing for rio so might keep going. Doubt I'll last the whole patch though.

Ducked out at about 4/10 heroic SoD and a handful of sub 10 key M+ runs. I'll be back for the tail end of the expansion to prep for 10.0, if at all. None of this is entertaining to me at this point.

Unsubscribing after getting CE is a pretty huge dick move.

Every guild has benchers and if my guild benched me for the CE fight and then half the roster quit before I could get CE that would be shit.

basically stopped already.. once i finish the patch content in FF14 I'll play 9.1 again to finish opening the new zone and run LFR once then done most likely, unless something is there that I'm missing that is fun... i wont unsub though so there is that
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Probably... Until I stop.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Until 9.2 drops.

And then I will play 9.2
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis