Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    sounds like a pass for me if there is no offline progression.
    They said they might add it. You unlock cosmetics in solo but you have all the cards. Solo isn't the same as playing with bots (but I wouldn't trust bots on Veteran), in which you can unlock cosmetic stuff.

Personal preference, I don't know why someone would play a game built around coop solo unless for the challenge (I get when you might have to play offline, though).

I don't know if the game is worth $60 since similar games are $10-20 cheaper but it's great for Game Pass.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Apparently they already started hotfixing tweaks to this since if you look on places like twitter 99% of the games complaints are "i'm killing more longboys than zombies". The last match i did it was totaling like 35-40 zombies killed per play and 15-20 special infected. So not really "Special" and more "uncommon" i guess. At least they noticed and are fixing it but its hard not to notice when just about every person playing it said the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

aaand i ran into this post hotfix: https://twitter.com/Dope_Danny/statu...20386121768966

Yes that is half a dozen legally distinct boomers charging me at the same time :/
    IIRC, that's actually intended, you are supposed to blitz that path. Wasn't there a mutation card that was like 'horde of pukers'?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    IIRC, that's actually intended, you are supposed to blitz that path. Wasn't there a mutation card that was like 'horde of pukers'?
    Theres a horde card for the charging exploders but the only card active was for burning zombies. If you look close this isn't a horde of one type of special but two retchers and the other four of five are the exploding ones. All just spawning to walk in a straight line to me. From what i gather the way the horde spawns work with specials is they dont dump them in one direction so you can just run away but they try and pincer you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    They said they might add it. You unlock cosmetics in solo but you have all the cards. Solo isn't the same as playing with bots (but I wouldn't trust bots on Veteran), in which you can unlock cosmetic stuff.
    Theres been some reviews putting some major misinformation out there but as far as anyone can tell according to multiple sources like: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...les_access_to/ solo play unlocks nothing. It doesn't even count to unlocking achievements or on PS4 even register on the dashboard to your friends that you played the game for the first time. Every system in the game is locked out. Its effectively a pay to play demo if you don't want to take part in the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

Theres been some reviews putting some major misinformation out there but as far as anyone can tell according to multiple sources like: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...les_access_to/ solo play unlocks nothing. It doesn't even count to unlocking achievements or on PS4 even register on the dashboard to your friends that you played the game for the first time. Every system in the game is locked out. Its effectively a pay to play demo if you don't want to take part in the content.
    For sure. I was just saying you have access to all the cards in solo mode and solo mode is different than playing with bots. Everything else is turned off.

They have the issue with solo mode on their roadmap/trello board

https://trello.com/b/sXUnAzpW/community-back-4-blood

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

Personal preference, I don't know why someone would play a game built around coop solo unless for the challenge (I get when you might have to play offline, though).

I don't know if the game is worth $60 since similar games are $10-20 cheaper but it's great for Game Pass.
    If i didnt have trash internet then it would not bother me as much
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I'm playing it now through Xbox Game Pass(which is awesome) and playing the campaign with bots atm. I find it lots of fun, but I see it can be so much more fun if I played it with some friends. I like the tone of the characters.

Would not maybe pay 50 Euros(its 75 through the store) without trying it out first, since I haven't really played lots of zombie games before, well I guess Plants vs Zombies counts, but playing it through Xbox Game Pass it's well worth the time imo.