Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why is Sylvanas considered hot?

Ever since Legion (possibly earlier), she's looked like an old woman. She's got grey hair and disgusting eyes. Why is Sylvanas considered physically and sexually attractive?

Are you attracted to everyone? Are there people attracted to those who you aren't? That should just about answer your question.

Because weebs are attracted by cartoon boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Because weebs are attracted by cartoon boobies.
    Weebs are playing FFXIV. This is a whole other phenomena entirely.

Because she's standing too close to Teldrassil

Haha
    Ha
    Ha

Different strokes (pun intended) for different folks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Ever since Legion (possibly earlier), she's looked like an old woman. She's got grey hair and disgusting eyes. Why is Sylvanas considered physically and sexually attractive?
    Because everyone has different opinions of hot, and some find her hot. I mean, she does look good to me but not attractive as my brain keeps telling me that she is actually a banshee (ghost) inhabiting her old body (corpse).

Is there anyone you find hot? I am almost certain someone in the world does not find that person hot.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because everyone has different opinions of hot, and some find her hot. I mean, she does look good to me but not attractive as my brain keeps telling me that she is actually a banshee (ghost) inhabiting her old body (corpse).

Is there anyone you find hot? I am almost certain someone in the world does not find that person hot.
    Indeed, and you can a like a character for other reasons, not just their physical appearance. never found Sylvanas attractive in the slightest, yet I like the character.

This necrophobia is just unnecessary.

She looks too serious since the BFA cinematic. But there's fan art out there that does her justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Indeed, and you can a like a character for other reasons, not just their physical appearance. never found Sylvanas attractive in the slightest, yet I like the character.
    That is indeed correct too, you can enjoy a character without falling in agreement with the physical appreciation like some others have. Though, generally for me, I do not enjoy Sylvanas that much, never really have. Alas, the majority of the characters I enjoy, are dead, and not living dead.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Weebs are playing FFXIV. This is a whole other phenomena entirely.
    No, it's absolutely not.

She comes the closest to your typical emo girl who are apparently considered hot by many. I think she's very ugly with the way Blizzard has portrayed her, especially in her CGI cinematics. Her voice is also a huge turn off. Some artists can actually manage to make her look decent though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Please don’t go there. It’s disgusting. How Banshee can be even considered attractive. How is this even a thing female characters in game are considered “hot”. This has to stop.

Because her facial structure and body type is that of a typically attractive female by normal standards. It's not that her being "dead" is hot, except for a very small percentage who has necrophilia, but that her body type is attractive.

in fact, when it comes to attraction in art, is more about what the character represents. You can take any art style and make both ugly and attractive character within said art. That doesn't mean that if the art came alive and was realistic it would be attractive in our world. But in said universe they are attractive and humans can actually immerse themselves in said world.

Like these 2 examples. Anyone can easily tell which one is more attractive than the other. However both would be very jarring if they looked like this in "our" world. That's because the shapes and representation is that of attractive standards.
    shiny healthy looking hair, fair skin, nice eyes, facial shape and you can name more and more things. Softer faces, big eyes etc etc.

I don't know, to me it feels like when people don't "get" why X character in art is considered attractive, it's most likely due to being very short sighted and not understanding how art or humans work.

I mean we have the same idea when it comes to pets and animals in general. Kittens and puppies and smaller animals are considered cute which is based on the same idea as attractiveness in art.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2021-08-07 at 11:43 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

7+ Year Old Account

1. red eyes are "disgusting" what?
    2.she does not have white hair, she has pale blonde.
    3. "old woman" what kinda old woman are you looking at that look liek this? you serious?
    4. "What do people find sexy about this woman!"
    Yeah, no one know why people find her attractive, there is literally no possible way.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Even if they were an attractive character (which they aren't imo) the voice is too much like captain janeway from voyager and she's got an old ladies voice even when she was young.

Why? Because its fantasy. The amount of fantasies people have about fantasy characters is extreme. I personally wouldn't describe Sylvanas as hot, but she is female, she has the body, and she doesn't really look very dead does she?

Why she is considered hot? Human beings just being human beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    What can I say...
    I like dead things.

Because they haven't seen Alleria yet.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!