Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ...
18
58
66
67
68
69
70
78
... LastLast
  1. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You are leaving, they are terrorists, blooding your nose they have done for the past 2 decades with glee. You think they care about what you think of them?? They want to live in medieval times, they don't care about nothing..



    Dude, there is no such thing as non-combatant, most civilians in most countries would pick up arms n oppose an invasion from crazies like the taliban. Anyone who abandons ship n runs is committing treason. TREASON



    How so? This is orderly n planned withdrawal? What is this? Attempt at humor?



    That is the literal definition of racism.



    You trained n prepared for a sudden spontaneous influx of thousands n thousands of people during a global pandemic? Sure you did.
    Dude, you're still fucking wrong. These people are non-combatants. Shit, sometimes they are truck drivers, or delivery men.

    Now, the only real question, is whether all these ultra-bad takes are deliberate, making them overt lies... or if this is simply a case of utter ignorance.

    I'll let you choose. Of course, any failure to pick, will mean I get to pick... and I pick overt liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  2. #1342
    The Lightbringer Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Dude, you're still fucking wrong. These people are non-combatants. Shit, sometimes they are truck drivers, or delivery men.

    Now, the only real question, is whether all these ultra-bad takes are deliberate, making them overt lies... or if this is simply a case of utter ignorance.

    I'll let you choose. Of course, any failure to pick, will mean I get to pick... and I pick overt liar.
    Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..

  3. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You are leaving, they are terrorists, blooding your nose they have done for the past 2 decades with glee. You think they care about what you think of them?? They want to live in medieval times, they don't care about nothing..
    What we think of them? What are you even responding to? That has nothing to do with what he said.

    The Taliban want us gone. Period. We agreed to leave under the previous administration, who signed a deal with the Taliban. And did not bother to include the Afghan government, who the Taliban proceeded to immediately start attacking after the deal.

    Jesus christ do we need to spell everything about recent history out for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Dude, there is no such thing as non-combatant, most civilians in most countries would pick up arms n oppose an invasion from crazies like the taliban. Anyone who abandons ship n runs is committing treason. TREASON
    Nobody cares about your headcanon. That's literally not how anything works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You trained n prepared for a sudden spontaneous influx of thousands n thousands of people during a global pandemic? Sure you did.
    Honestly, given that the overwhelming majority of the spread in the US is from natural born Americans in conservative states, miss me with this shit.

    The whole, "IMMIGRANTS ARE BRINGING THE PLAGUE!" nonsense is literally just racist Republican/conservative media talking points that they've been banging on about for months now. Despite the fact that there is precisely zero data to support it.

    If you don't want to be accused of carrying water for racists, stop repeating racist talking points.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    Yo, when are you landing in Kabul and grabbing your gear? You wouldn't want to be a poor excuse for a human being, after all.

  4. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    So, go stand up to them, I fucking dare you. Send us pictures from Kandahar. Or, admit that you consider yourself a coward.

    Some of them are able-bodied. Then again, I don't blame people for wanting to protect their families. The fact that you want to try and say they are treasonous cowards says a lot more about you, than it does about them. These people risked their fucking lies to help us, and every single one of them has more bravery and honor than you do.

    EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  5. #1345
    Legendary! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    6,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You are leaving, they are terrorists, blooding your nose they have done for the past 2 decades with glee. You think they care about what you think of them?? They want to live in medieval times, they don't care about nothing..
    You'll pardon me if I don't take your word for what they think. You've shown that you're pretty ignorant when it comes to things like this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Dude, there is no such thing as non-combatant, most civilians in most countries would pick up arms n oppose an invasion from crazies like the taliban. Anyone who abandons ship n runs is committing treason. TREASON
    There's no opposition at this point. The Taliban has won. You can't have treason against a government that doesn't exist anymore.

    And what weapons, exactly, would these non-combatants pick up? They're also all likely to be executed simply for helping the US.

    Man, this is an especially stinky turd of a hot take, even for you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    How so? This is orderly n planned withdrawal? What is this? Attempt at humor?
    Planned, sure. Notice was given back when the peace agreement was signed 2/3 of a year ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    That is the literal definition of racism.
    Uh... no, actually, it's not. How sad that you think it is. Also, fairly telling.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You trained n prepared for a sudden spontaneous influx of thousands n thousands of people during a global pandemic? Sure you did.
    Pretty sure this has been a daily occurrence for the entirety of the pandemic, absolutely. It's been a year and a half, you know.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  6. #1346
    Legendary! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    6,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    I literally can't even imagine the mental gymnastics required to believe this bullshit.

    Were the Jews all "poor excuses for human beings" because they didn't take up non-existent arms to fight Hitler's army?

    I mean, you're literally calling every single refugee, ever, human trash.

    How are you not dying of embarrassment right now?


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  7. #1347
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    27,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    Lmao that is like the majority of people, and you would do the same in that situation. Afghanistan having no national identity also does not help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free.

  8. #1348
    The Lightbringer Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, go stand up to them, I fucking dare you. Send us pictures from Kandahar. Or, admit that you consider yourself a coward.

    Some of them are able-bodied. Then again, I don't blame people for wanting to protect their families. The fact that you want to try and say they are treasonous cowards says a lot more about you, than it does about them. These people risked their fucking lies to help us, and every single one of them has more bravery and honor than you do.

    EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. ONE.
    People abandoning their countries are brave. wow cool story bro

    It's not like aghanistan had several times over the troops n weapons taliban had...dude, you can't blame the government "our politicians suck, so im just gonna sit n watch while crazies that like to behead everyone take over, what's wrong with that??" Like people can't make their own decisions n the country isn't overflowing with arms? Civil war could go on forever, but NO, rather just give up. "You know, we could just pick up all these guns n everyone that don't like taliban could get together n shoot the bastards! But that sounds like hard work...easier to cry victim n run to america!"

    If you want me to respect those 'brave' people, I would, if they fought like the Kurds do for their survival n freedom, BUT THEY DO NOT they run away.

    You abandon brave people, like kurds in syria, you rescue cowards in afghanistan that do not fight, what is wrong with this picture?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Lmao that is like the majority of people, and you would do the same in that situation. Afghanistan having no national identity also does not help.
    I wrote earlier divide country along ethnic lines. You had 2 decades to come up with a practical solution, you did nada, zero, just humped some mountains n contractors robbed your taxpayers..

  9. #1349
    Legendary! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    6,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    You abandon brave people, like kurds in syria, you rescue cowards in afghanistan that do not fight, what is wrong with this picture?
    What's wrong with this picture is your steaming turd of a hot take, and its basis in a complete and utter lack of rational thought.

    You're completely ignoring any and all facts in order to push your warped view.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  10. #1350
    The Lightbringer Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Fuck off and larp somewhere else Mr Fedora, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

    Then fly down there and fight them yourself you edgelord
    If taliban tried to take over any country in eastern europe we would annihilate them.

    We wouldn't think "nah, let the taliban take over everything if we have crap politicians, why fight when u can run!"

  11. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    People abandoning their countries are brave. wow cool story bro

    It's not like aghanistan had several times over the troops n weapons taliban had...dude, you can't blame the government "our politicians suck, so im just gonna sit n watch while crazies that like to behead everyone take over, what's wrong with that??" Like people can't make their own decisions n the country isn't overflowing with arms? Civil war could go on forever, but NO, rather just give up. "You know, we could just pick up all these guns n everyone that don't like taliban could get together n shoot the bastards! But that sounds like hard work...easier to cry victim n run to america!"

    If you want me to respect those 'brave' people, I would, if they fought like the Kurds do for their survival n freedom, BUT THEY DO NOT they run away.

    You abandon brave people, like kurds in syria, you rescue cowards in afghanistan that do not fight, what is wrong with this picture?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I wrote earlier divide country along ethnic lines. You had 2 decades to come up with a practical solution, you did nada, zero, just humped some mountains n contractors robbed your taxpayers..
    So, are you in Kandahar, yet?

    Because, this dude has some strong feelings about you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    I don't expect you to respect anything, you're an admitted liar on the issue, and you called yourself a poor excuse of a human being.
    Now, I have met, and worked with the people groups like mine are trying to pull out, and I'll say it again.

    EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. OF. THEM. IS. BRAVER. THAN. YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  12. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    If taliban tried to take over any country in eastern europe we would annihilate them.

    We wouldn't think "nah, let the taliban take over everything if we have crap politicians, why fight when u can run!"
    Great, so which army did you serve in, and when did you fight the Taliban?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  13. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Are they able-bodied people that could fight, but chose not to? If the answer is yes, then you have no reason to pick them up. Anyone who wouldn't stand up to monsters like the taliban is just a poor excuse for a human being..
    Oh look guys...another Keyboard Rambo.

    This whole "able bodied people should get themselves slaughtered" shit is soo 2014-2016.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    If taliban tried to take over any country in eastern europe we would annihilate them.
    No shit fucking genious. That's why the fucking Taliban hasn't invaded any nation state. Cuz you know....AFGHANISTAN ISN'T A FUCKING FUNCTIONING NATION STATE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  14. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    A lot of people saw it coming because it was a logical fucking conclusion that doesn't require some A grade intelligence to figure out.

    Also you know who actually saw all of this coming: The real 4 star generals in the US military.
    You should run all nations. Perfection.

  15. #1355
    The Lightbringer Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    3,191
    Lol this is too rich, I think this is some fumbled attempt by annoyed people embarrassed about the afghan failure desperately defending these runners trying to find something 'good' in this whole picture..

    that you are now have gone down to questioning a nationalist east european about bravery is just the cherry on top. We have generations of war n fighting, and sacrifice, we banded together to fight for freedom from Ottomans before we EVEN had a country, when we were extremely outnumbered in every single way. You don't n stop n think whether you should fight for survival depending on the quality of your politicans.

    Every. single. east european. nation. would. fight. the taliban

    Even the albanians, chechens etc. would fight the taliban.

    Many of us respect the bravery of the kurds, but now...you come here telling tales of the bravery of those who flee who are totally unwilling to defend their lands..and I'm supposed to feel they are as brave as Kurds? REALLY??

    Meh, enjoy your vietnam 2.0 and much respect to the vietnamese who kicked your butts.

    I guess cowards really belong together..

  16. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Lol this is too rich, I think this is some fumbled attempt by annoyed people embarrassed about the afghan failure desperately defending these runners trying to find something 'good' in this whole picture..

    that you are now have gone down to questioning a nationalist east european about bravery is just the cherry on top. We have generations of war n fighting, and sacrifice, we banded together to fight for freedom from Ottomans before we EVEN had a country, when we were extremely outnumbered in every single way. You don't n stop n think whether you should fight for survival depending on the quality of your politicans.

    Every. single. east european. nation. would. fight. the taliban

    Even the albanians, chechens etc. would fight the taliban.

    Many of us respect the bravery of the kurds, but now...you come here telling tales of the bravery of those who flee who are totally unwilling to defend their lands..and I'm supposed to feel they are as brave as Kurds? REALLY??

    Meh, enjoy your vietnam 2.0 and much respect to the vietnamese who kicked your butts.

    I guess cowards really belong together..
    Nah, dog... you just got called out on your blatant lies and hypocrisy.

    Nope, you are questioning your own bravery, because you are not in Afghanistan, taking care of those Taliban, like a brave person.

    I mean, that's literally using your own words against you.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-08-27 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  17. #1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Lol this is too rich, I think this is some fumbled attempt by annoyed people embarrassed about the afghan failure desperately defending these runners trying to find something 'good' in this whole picture..

    that you are now have gone down to questioning a nationalist east european about bravery is just the cherry on top. We have generations of war n fighting, and sacrifice, we banded together to fight for freedom from Ottomans before we EVEN had a country, when we were extremely outnumbered in every single way. You don't n stop n think whether you should fight for survival depending on the quality of your politicans.

    Every. single. east european. nation. would. fight. the taliban

    Even the albanians, chechens etc. would fight the taliban.

    Many of us respect the bravery of the kurds, but now...you come here telling tales of the bravery of those who flee who are totally unwilling to defend their lands..and I'm supposed to feel they are as brave as Kurds? REALLY??

    Meh, enjoy your vietnam 2.0 and much respect to the vietnamese who kicked your butts.

    I guess cowards really belong together..
    we get it, you have never actually had to deal with the after effects of colonialism or even had to think about it's impact on places like Afghanistan. which is really the part about this that no one is talking about because from the western perspective it's a given the US, the USSR and the British before them should never have tried to exert their control over a region. a region that should never ever be called a nation state, it has never functioned like one. they tried for over a century to shove a square peg into a round hole.

    why? main reason is the geography of the region. second reason? the fucking geography.

    this is all just your belligerence and ignorance speaking, not the truth at the heart of the matter, sit down.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-08-27 at 05:57 PM.

  18. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    sip
    Can you fucking stop with the nonsensical drivel.

    Literally nobody said that a specific Eastern European nation couldn't fight off the Taliban if invaded by the Taliban. What's being pointed out is that the Taliban aren't fucking invading a foreign state.

    THEY ARE AFGHANISTAN. THEY ARE MORE AFGHANISTAN THAN THE AFGHAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT.

    The Afghan National government was a puppet state set up by a foreign occupation force. Also Afghanistan is not a fucking nation state. There is no such thing as an "Afghan nationality" that's also just something we made up. Afghanistan is populated by Pashtuns (the Taliban and the largest ethnic group and tribal coalition) Hazaras, Tajiks, Uzbeks and another half dozen tribal groups who often hate each other as much as they hate the Taliban.

    You're just spewing idiotic nonsense. Nobody is flaming eastern european countries, people are flaming you for spouting ignorant nonsense.

    The people fleeing and being evacuated are those few who stood with NATO and the US during the intervention. Many of those people did it because they hoped we would help them forge a nation state out of the tribes and factions, we didn't, so the least we can do for them is to get them out of there.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-08-27 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  19. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    we get it, you have never actually had to deal with the after effects of colonialism or even had to think about it's impact on places like Afghanistan. which is really the part about this that no one is talking about because from the western perspective it's a given the US, the USSR and the British before them should never have tried to exert their control over a region. a region that should never ever be called a nation state, it has never functioned like one. they tried for over a century to shove a square peg into a round hole.

    this is all just your belligerence and ignorance speaking, not the truth at the heart of the matter, sit down.
    Ironically, he's either Russian, or a deep Eastern European, which was run and controlled by the Soviets.

    I wonder if he fought against them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  20. #1360
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    27,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post



    I wrote earlier divide country along ethnic lines. You had 2 decades to come up with a practical solution, you did nada, zero, just humped some mountains n contractors robbed your taxpayers..
    Im in no way involved in Afganistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Timmy still can get lunch, it's just not free.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •