Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    you're at the mercy of clueless people even if you make your own group... people don't want to play with a holy priest...
    Hmm and can you then explain to me that you can find holy priests on raider.io that are doing the highest level of keys?
    The difference between the best disc and holy priest is almost nothing.

The number 50 holy priest has a score of 2396.
    The number 50 disc priest has a score of 2442.

And I've found some more interesting data on raider.io:

If we look at unique class representation among healers that have timed a 15 or higher then
    we have 14% as holy and only 8,1% as disc
    https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99

If we look at unique class frequency among healers that have timed a +20 or higher then we have
    8,6% as disc and 7,0% as holy.
    https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...MythicLevel=99

So if you are doing between 15 and 20 then you are better of as holy than disc, but not grossly so.
    And if you are doing 20 and up then you only slightly more popular if you are disc.

So nothing should hold you back from doing the hardest content if you have the skill and the will to do it.

do you realize how stupid that statement is? it doesn't matter if there are 44 holy priests at 2.4k rio or more... that doesn't make it easier for me to find people who want to play with a holy priest...
    So holy priests have no issues getting to 2.4k but you, for some magical reason, can't do the same. Those holy priest must live in a different universe. Gotcha.

you're at the mercy of clueless people even if you make your own group... people don't want to play with a holy priest...
    I'll play with you if you want, I do not care if you are holy or disco as long as you maintain the group alive and we time the key. And if you do 18+ keys. I am EU.

it's not that i can't play to the same keys as i did last season due to skill... it's because nobody wants to play with a holy priest out of the people i've played with... they ask me to play disc... or they ask for my paladin...
    "No one wants to play with a holy priest" is quite different than "The people I'm used to play with don't want to play with a holy priest".

how does that make it easier for me to find people who want to play with a holy priest?
    I have shown you with hard data, and not feelz, that holy priests are doing the hardest content.
    It is up to you to show the rest of us that you have the skill, will and the social skills to get other competent people to play with you and kick ass.

Edit:
    But Paladins and Shamans are the "meta" at the moment, so you don't have "disc-problem", but a "pala/shaman-problem".

Would it be easier for you if you played a shaman or paladin? YES!!!
    Are people doing the hardest content on other healers, holy included? YES!

The highest holy priest has the 64th best run on raider.io with a timed +24 key.
    You have to go a long below 100 to find the best run with a resto druid or a monk.
    Last edited by T-34; 2021-08-16 at 10:29 AM.

i've pugged... pugs don't want a holy priest...
    So don't pug and look for people that are ok with playing with your spec, like Specialka? Of course pugs will be pickier than regular groups especially with less fotm specs.

lol... yeah... because that works...

i'm done with trying to find a group to play with, they all fall apart...
    You just want to complain, not to find a solution. And guess who is the common denominator in all those fails. Some of the disband reasons seem very suspect.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-08-16 at 10:33 AM.

it's my fault the healer in one group was sexually assaulted? it's my fault people are sending me dick pics? it's my fault that some creepy ass guy shows up outside my home? fuck off...
    How one can be sexually assaulted over the Internet ? And how could they know you were a woman (I know it because you said it in another thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    While I have to agree, I can hardly blame @Nachtigal. That crap can get really infuriating at times.
    If you time 15s on your alt you have a 15 key and can run your own key. If you don't have a 15 key why in the world should someone take your 800 io alt?

it's my fault the healer in one group was sexually assaulted? it's my fault people are sending me dick pics? it's my fault that some creepy ass guy shows up outside my home? fuck off...
    You're always the poor victim and the damsel in distress in all your stories, and I totally get why people don't want to play with regularly if you have the same whiny behavior in game or in voice even confronted with facts and data like Hpriest representation at the highest r.io scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Dang if your assumptions were correct you'd actually be saying something here. Too bad.
    Your avatar fits you very well

wtf are you even talking about?

i didn't say it was over internet...

because voice chat...
    Find another group then ? There are m+ communities.

And try to grow a thick skin. Not a real solution other than that.

lol... why should i play with people who are harassing me?
    I doubt they would "harass" you as soon as they knew you were a woman. If so, quit the group and find another. Not that hard as.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, and my guild totally 15mans mythic raids ez lol git gud
    How exactly do you think boosting works? You can 100 percent time 15 keys with someone sitting afk at the start if anything it's easier than them trying to come with and "help" and dying eating damage and throwing off kick rotations let alone lusting when you don't want it.

Yeah they really do. People will argue that they should be able to leave doomed groups and I somewhat agree with that, but there needs to be a middle ground.

I could literally go Tank, get insta invites and then LEAVE groups as soon as the key is in. ALL DAY. I could do this all day long. And there would be no penalty for me. How many keys do you think I can ruin doing that in a day? 20? 30? 100? 200? 300? That's ruining the time and effort of 1200 players.

That's not normal. There needs to be a punishment and a warning.

no they're not...
    Only shows that you are not looking for them. If you like pugging - your choice to suffer, but don't say that there are no communities. Stop blaming your laziness on a scapegoat which you made out of min-maxing community. I play a prot pala, somehow pushing keys wasn't a problem for me with a set group of people, same with literally thousands of BMs, Enchas, Rets, Frosts and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    First of all, it's 2021... Power outs happen every 5-10 years or so. Second; add an option to redo the dungeon in question, with same group, to lift your dungeon ban. Problem solved.

Server crash have no effect on instance content; you won't notice until you exit the instance.
    And should it be the instance server that crash, then it's the whole group/raid that are kicked out and Blizzard can code around it to prevent unfair punishment.

And I never ever said you cannot play wow for the rest of the week; I specifically stated INSTANCE content.
    People actually play this game outside of instance content and the chores need to do instance content? Why just why?

- - - Updated - - -

my friend joined a "boost group" for a raid... the people who were to be boosted were somehow supposed to actually play... they fucked everything up and wiped the group several times and the leader still insisted they play rather than die at the start to not fuck anything up... lol...
    That's weird no way that was through an actual community. Hell half the fights you specifically tell people to hit it once then die or in the case of KT take off all your gear so you are easy to dps down after you get mced post death.

my friend joined a "boost group" for a raid... the people who were to be boosted were somehow supposed to actually play... they fucked everything up and wiped the group several times and the leader still insisted they play rather than die at the start to not fuck anything up... lol...
    A true boost group will ask you to hit the boss then die by jumping or eating mecanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    That's weird no way that was through an actual community. Hell half the fights you specifically tell people to hit it once then die or in the case of KT take off all your gear so you are easy to dps down after you get mced post death.
    Might've been.. In one of the communities I'm in, one of the raid leaders just got banned for fucking up a raid super bad.
    It's just super unlikely that a community would fuck up that much because they care about their reputation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    A true boost group will ask you to hit the boss then die by jumping or eating mecanics.
    If there's a chance you'll fuck up mechanics they will, yeah. But for easy bosses they let you play if you want