Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    Perhaps but I somehow doubt many people will make that a habit. I could be wrong I will never fully understand the casual player but even if they did that I can't imagine them doing more then one a week.

- - - Updated - - -

The game is very well designed and the encounters are good. Saying something isn't difficult enough for my liking isn't the same as thinking its poorly made. I am glad people enjoy the game I do as well. I just don't make long term plans around it I pop in now and then and see what has been added every year or so.
    I do the same. Log in when they add more story (best story of any FF whatsoever), do the new dungeons/raid/savage/utlimate, then unsub until next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    It would not surprise me in the least if a bunch of bads and wannabes hear you need a 15 for weekly vault and so that first only to get destroyed and unsub / whine about how the game is overtuned.
    This is another issue. Main issue is people not being able to form or enter groups. If you make people able to form the groups for the dungeons they want at the difficulty level they want it would be a step into the right direction. People selecting a +50 with 500 rio will be simply ignored by lfg users and will start to lower the level in order to get applicants. In S1 i stopped doing M+ having all 14 and a couple of 15 because it took ages to enter a group since everyone wanted that +15 completed to enter that +15. If I could have chosen to form myself whatever 15 I missed regardless depletion I would have probably got KSM in one reset at that point.

People still trying to find a solution to a non-existing problem in the normal human behaviour groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    It's already not allowed to advertise in the group finder.. Only problem is they don't enforce that rule
    that was my point why have it as a rule if its not enforced?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    that was my point why have it as a rule if its not enforced?
    They are enforcing it though, especially with that last hotfix where you have to be lvl60 now to have a group in lfg.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    They are enforcing it though, especially with that last hotfix where you have to be lvl60 now to have a group in lfg.
    thats not really enforcing it tho unless people arent reporting them they are still everywhere in lfg

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    " a lot of the time"? lol... i've never seen anyone leave 4 minutes before the end because they have done the key already...

- - - Updated - - -

people should stop being stupid lol... i have done the same when they declined my paladin because of being a paladin... they wanted a guardian druid... applied on my guardian druid and did too big pulls for the group and said "why do you want a guardian when you can't play with a guardian?" and left lol...
    weird flex for a retard...

10+ Year Old Account
    thats not really enforcing it tho unless people arent reporting them they are still everywhere in lfg
    The fact you need to be 60 is a big step into enforcing it, considering once they get banned they have harder times to actually post their ad.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Maybe you should stop doing things that causes people to rage quit? xD

I quit a key just now because the tank gathers mobs, I built my maelstrom to do earthquake. As soon as I press earthquake the tanks moves. Then he whines at my damage and flames me. Wtf man? xD I just leave the group because I won't play with a tank flaming me for low damage when he pulls the mobs out of my earthquake as soon as I used it.
    Last edited by Katie N; 2021-08-23 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    If a person is DCing in m+, do you want that person in m+?

Reason doesn't matter. If you cant stay and/or repeatedly leave it, you shouldn't be in there.
    random DC happen. sometimes for no reason

want example ? me in HoA 18 yesterday - was exeleent run like 10 minutes when we got to boss 3 and i got dc when boss was on 70 %.

not my fault my internet provider fault - got fixed after 30 minutes.

amazing job by those guys though - they 4 manned it in time.

but dc happen .

shoudl i be punished for my providers f.... up ?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    A few days ago my friend healer and I were running a 19+ HoA, my friend got a black screen and he disconnected while dead. When he tried to log in, the game didn't allow him and disconnected again and again, he could log in with his other characters.

Is that a known issue? Also what's up with black screens lately, I had one too out of the sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    A few days ago my friend healer and I were running a 19+ HoA, my friend got a black screen and he disconnected while dead. When he tried to log in, the game didn't allow him and disconnected again and again, he could log in with his other characters.

Is that a known issue? Also what's up with black screens lately, I had one too out of the sudden.
    had the same issue at least 3 times now both in 9.0 and 9.1 on 2nd boss in mists.

small indie company :0

i dont even count random dcs i get in instances - at least 1-2 each day .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    It happens once in a while. The server still thinks that character is online, so you're not allowed to log in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    random DC happen. sometimes for no reason

want example ? me in HoA 18 yesterday - was exeleent run like 10 minutes when we got to boss 3 and i got dc when boss was on 70 %.

not my fault my internet provider fault - got fixed after 30 minutes.

amazing job by those guys though - they 4 manned it in time.

but dc happen .

shoudl i be punished for my providers f.... up ?
    Yes. If its not common occurence, its not going to mean anything to you. Mark from "leaving unfinished" will soon disapear. If you dc for 30mins, the dungeon timer will have likely passed already and you can go to another.

If someone has a terrible connection that goess offline several times a day at random times and will randomly dc in m+ repeatedly. You don't want that person in your group. They may not have options and it sucks for this person, but that its repeatedly problem to the other 4 people every time. Besides, this person should know their connection is shitty and then decides to join group content that suffers heavily, if they happen to dc.

If you arent troll or repeatedly have legit/not legit reasons for leaving, that should show somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Yes. If its not common occurence, its not going to mean anything to you. Mark from "leaving unfinished" will soon disapear. If you dc for 30mins, the dungeon timer will have likely passed already and you can go to another.

If someone has a terrible connection that goess offline several times a day at random times and will randomly dc in m+ repeatedly. You don't want that person in your group. They may not have options and it sucks for this person, but that its repeatedly problem to the other 4 people every time. Besides, this person should know their connection is shitty and then decides to join group content that suffers heavily, if they happen to dc.

If you arent troll or repeatedly have legit/not legit reasons for leaving, that should show somehow.
    but its not his fault . therefore he should never be punished by blizzard for it.

you have no way to prove it in first place . or to know if problems with your conenction will start to appear.

the main problem is that some people - like you - go into m+ expecting to be 100 % succesfull and complete it at all cost.

while others treat is as fun entertainment not serius businesss as you do .

if i want to leave i have all right to do so instead being hostage to carrying baddies just so they can get their untimed score .

untimed socre is abomination in first place - it shouldnt exist.

but its not his fault . therefore he should never be punished by blizzard for it.

you have no way to prove it in first place . or to know if problems with your conenction will start to appear.

the main problem is that some people - like you - go into m+ expecting to be 100 % succesfull and complete it at all cost.

while others treat is as fun entertainment not serius businesss as you do .

if i want to leave i have all right to do so instead being hostage to carrying baddies just so they can get their untimed score .

Doesnt matter if its their fault or not. Even if it does matter, if its not common its still not going to cause much problems.

You go do content like m+, you should commit the minimum time. Even if your group sucks, you should have commited enough time. None of these are problems that anyone else should care. If you think your group is bad, its your problem. Why didn't you choose better group? You chose to go with randoms who you didn't know anything about. At worst you must wait until the commited amount of time passes. You made the decision to go with them. Live with the decision. Its not difficult concept.

Each person in the group made the choice to be in that group. When one person decides to break their decision to be there, it breaks everyone elses.

Go in the group assuming they are bad and you might be there until the max time.

Rewards participation... This whole thread is about leavers being the plague of M+, and we know that no "penalty" systems would actually be viable. So what does Blizzard? Adds incentives to finish the run. That "untimed score" is one. And on top of that they add something to prevent any abuse: going over 140 % of the timer won't award any score.

Quote Originally Posted by Naville View Post
    Rewards participation... This whole thread is about leavers being the plague of M+, and we know that no "penalty" systems would actually be viable. So what does Blizzard? Adds incentives to finish the run. That "untimed score" is one. And on top of that they add something to prevent any abuse: going over 140 % of the timer won't award any score.
    and people still leave. only ones staying are desperated who want untimed score. bumping score of people who dont deserve it and who later destroy other people keys - because they still underperform - and will continue to underperform - forcing others to leave instead carrying them .

i bet you that there is much more keys destroyed by people who invite people with over-inflated score who dont perform forcing actually good players to leave then those imaginary "jerks" who "Destroy good groups keys"

mate when im in actual good group nobody is leaving even if multiple small f...ups happe,

neither should m+ in its entirety but here we are, we only have it because blizz only cares about the esports scene now

- - - Updated - - -

and people still leave. only ones staying are desperated who want untimed score. bumping score of people who dont deserve it and who later destroy other people keys - because they still underperform - and will continue to underperform - forcing others to leave instead carrying them .,
    thats not true at all if im still in those grps its for 1 of 2 reasons im after a item form that dungeon or im there for vault as i have all the score i want (2k on main, 1700 on alts) since i have the score i just mainly go for vault doesn't mean im a bad player, there's just no reason for desire for me to go higher, i only do m+ for vault if the key is finished if its in time that's bonus.

when it comes to certain dungeons halls as an example ive had more depleted keys there due to tanks overpulling when they shouldn't in halls and then bailing coz we cant time it anymore.

i toss 1 other thing in, people who only play with guildes then try and pug screwing up keys because they aren't use to how others pull and dps

neither should m+ in its entirety but here we are, we only have it because blizz only cares about the esports scene now

- - - Updated - - -

thats not true at all if im still in those grps its for 1 of 2 reasons im after a item form that dungeon or im there for vault as i have all the score i want (2k on main, 1700 on alts) since i have the score i just mainly go for vault doesn't mean im a bad player, there's just no reason for desire for me to go higher, i only do m+ for vault if the key is finished if its in time that's bonus.

when it comes to certain dungeons halls as an example ive had more depleted keys there due to tanks overpulling when they shouldn't in halls and then bailing coz we cant time it anymore.

i toss 1 other thing in, people who only play with guildes then try and pug screwing up keys because they aren't use to how others pull and dps
    bad player ? certainly not

much worse player then someone with 2,3k-2,4k score ? definelty.

play with actual good players and you will see veryvery few people leaving. i promise you .

thing is actual good players dont play with 2k players unless they are boosting their friends.