Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    And that is a good point. Legendary items were crap, but the rest of the game was top of the tier gaming, story wasn't this dramatic bs, we had new content releases before we could even finish current content. There was so much actual enjoyable replayability to the game. The rest of the game made it up for all the crap
    i dont disagree,but legion just burned me out with its constant difficult raiding

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    go back buying token for bobby slave
    Thanks for proving my point but was really not nececery.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Myokony View Post
    Thanks for proving my point but was really not nececery.
    nececery? is that english? You cant write properly in english, imagine arguing about any "point"

  4. #64
    Fyi blizz did this conduit change now because the shadowlands numbers are tanking harder than ever, as seen by the recent reports.

    Blizz knew this conduit design was garbage since day 0 but they kept it intentionally to prolong the grind.

    Now they are changing it because their hot dumpster fire is blazing out of control and they are throwing players a bone to lure them back into the flames.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Fyi blizz did this conduit change now because the shadowlands numbers are tanking harder than ever, as seen by the recent reports.

    Blizz knew this conduit design was garbage since day 0 but they kept it intentionally to prolong the grind.

    Now they are changing it because their hot dumpster fire is blazing out of control and they are throwing players a bone to lure them back into the flames.
    YES! and all it took was a hotfix... we had this system for almost 9 months and it would have been easly solved on the fly. I hope they burn! shittiest devs on the market.

  6. #66
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    wales UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Fyi blizz did this conduit change now because the shadowlands numbers are tanking harder than ever, as seen by the recent reports.

    Blizz knew this conduit design was garbage since day 0 but they kept it intentionally to prolong the grind.

    Now they are changing it because their hot dumpster fire is blazing out of control and they are throwing players a bone to lure them back into the flames.

    Its up there as one of the weakest things they have done
    and you can just imagine how long it took. Simply wasnt needed for what it offers.
    Heal blink for Mages was a brilliant feature, Now its replaced by Ice block heal via this system.

    If they want to add new features just use the Talent tree and Specs but its almost like an arrogance
    to go down that route.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Agreed, but not to this extent. Legendary items mainly and then AP but that's about it. Since BfA we get a new broken system every patch and they "fix" it in x.x.5
    People spoken. They are like being milked and play with system purposefully designed, to quote "suck all the fun from video games".

  8. #68
    Blizzard most likely takes a list during Beta of all the things people complain about and want changed, and they rank them from "Big to small". They fix them, but don't implement them.
    Then through out the expansion whenever Blizzard needs people to think they're doing their job, or care. They pick a problem from the list and "Fix it" to make people happy and make it seem like they're trying.

    Why else would a 1 yearold reported problem suddenly get "Fixed", Oh Subs dropped in half you say? Pick a problem from the hat!

  9. #69
    Imagine applying to be a mod (and doing it for free) for a dying website...
    Yikes!

  10. #70
    Too late as usual, most ppl have already spent their korthia research currency for random conduit upgrades.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    nececery? is that english? You cant write properly in english, imagine arguing about any "point"
    Said the guy who has to derail an argument with somethin so mundane like a minor grammar error to make a "point".

    "WELL YE BUT YOU MADE AN ERROR HUR" hahaha so pathetic.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Myokony View Post
    Said the guy who has to derail an argument with somethin so mundane like a minor grammar error to make a "point".

    "WELL YE BUT YOU MADE AN ERROR HUR" hahaha so pathetic.
    Derail what? The argument is still there, but you cannot comprehend it, that is the difference.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Whatever you do don’t join their IRC to chat with the other staff. Some very “unique” and “special” people to say the least
    That sounds scary and elitist at the same time.

    Hard pass.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    That sounds scary and elitist at the same time.

    Hard pass.
    That sounds more like 20 years ago...
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    That sounds scary and elitist at the same time.

    Hard pass.
    They're elitist AF. Very poor attitudes on most of the @S. Last time I checked in atleast which was a few years ago.
    Hopefully theyve been purged since.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    They're elitist AF. Very poor attitudes on most of the @S. Last time I checked in atleast which was a few years ago.
    Hopefully theyve been purged since.
    I had the same feeling when watching the wowhead livestream when a new patch hits the ptr servers.

    That perculia girl was super bossy against.. many of those people in the same zoom which I assume were also moderators and on top of that is that you sit there being bossed arround for free.

    Mmo champion would be no different i imagine.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  17. #77
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cretaceous Period
    Posts
    21,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    They're elitist AF. Very poor attitudes on most of the @S. Last time I checked in atleast which was a few years ago.
    Hopefully theyve been purged since.
    I don't really know the specifics of this complaint, but the MMOC staff moved off of IRC years ago. Even when we did use it for team communications, the public IRC server was optional for mods to join. The majority of the users there were not people on the moderation team but site users.

    for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

    | youtube | twitch | twitter |


  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    People spoken. They are like being milked and play with system purposefully designed, to quote "suck all the fun from video games".
    While they aren't entirely wrong, they aren't entirely right either.

    The problem is who defines what as "fun" and their definition targets the more hardcore elite player instead of the more numerous "filthy casuals".

    The the more entertaining question to ask is the reverse: If they made is the other way around, more purposefully difficult (or whatever) -- would that be "more fun"?

    I think the core problem is the people who play WoW-retail now are very different types of gamers than those who enjoy, say Classic or Ultima Online. That is to say -- as different as those who enjoy FPS or RTS games.

    I'm not convinced they see that kind of nuance though.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    nececery? is that english? You cant write properly in english, imagine arguing about any "point"
    gotta be that guy. hot garbage is hot garbage.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    gotta be that guy. hot garbage is hot garbage.
    If people like eating hot garbage is not my problem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •