Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post
    take all the azerite that we have, condense it, and nuke zovaal with it.
    Yep. There is little that can't be solved with a good kamehameha
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    You know guys what is pissing me off? That the Jailer probably has already reached the Sepulcher. It was in that realm that was pulled by the chains in the Sanctum of Domination. Even Mysterious Artifact mentions it and Guardian of the First Ones was defending it. It's so annoying that he is always one step ahead of us.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-09-03 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Redeem all the things!!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    Awaken Azeroth, summon Elune or maybe Sargeras redemption ?
    Elune might be slightly pissed that Zovaal is trying to fuck with things; she only found out recently. So she gathers the Pantheon of Life and they combine their powers to obliterate Zovaal

let him go to azaroth so we can get help from elune or something, have her use the big sword maybe

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll re-post this from the WoW sub-Reddit:

lore speculation: what kind of giant magic laser will we use to defeat zovaal?

as you remember, sargeras was defeated by a giant arcane titan laser, and n'zoth was defeated by a giant azerite laser.

in this new age of wow where our villains are defeated by giant lasers at the last second before they complete their goal, i think we should direct our speculation into what kind of laser will be used to stop zovaal 30 seconds after he says "enough" and 5 seconds before he presses the button to remake reality.

there are two main candidates imo: a giant anima laser, or some kind of yet unrevealed "first ones" laser.

the giant anima laser would likely include the anima of all 4 covenants. however, i believe despite this, the anima laser would look like default blue/white anima for clarity reasons. in this case, it's likely the primus will first say "now zovaal, you face the might of the four covenants combined... not even you can escape their power" to clarify to the audience that this laser includes all 4 covenants anima.

or, we may discover the technology for a first ones laser in 9.2. as you'll remember, we conveniently discovered in the final patch of bfa that the mogu had the schematics for an old god destroying azerite laser just lying around. it's very plausible we could find a similar convenient schematic somewhere in zereth mortis. i believe this laser would be a cool looking golden fractal laser, and the primus will say "now zovaal, you face the might of the first ones... not even you can escape their power" as zovaal is undone by the first ones.

either way, when struck by the laser, i believe zovaal will struggle in a close-up cinematic. he will likely say "impossible..." or "this cannot be... death cannot be chained..." and then the light from the laser will turn the scene white. after which it will fade away to reveal he has been destroyed. bolvar will be looking at his remains.

anyway that's my lore speculation on the laser we'll see at the end of 9.2. but what are your theories on the inevitable magic laser? could we even see some kind of chain-laser as zovaal's domination magic is used against him for cinematic effect? the possibilities are endless.

15+ Year Old Account
    We shouldn't stop him. If they make him a one-and-done villain it will be a complete waste. If they're trying to build up the cosmic war, they need to let these new villains percolate for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    We shouldn't stop him. If they make him a one-and-done villain it will be a complete waste. If they're trying to build up the cosmic war, they need to let these new villains percolate for a while.
    Like so many villains we stopped before him, he wants to destroy Azeroth ("Death comes for the soul of your world"), we kind of *have* to stop him if we still want to have a world for "World of Warcraft"...

Hit him with swords and some fireballs for 15 minutes, did the trick for 17 years, will work for another few I'm sure. Also avoid shit he puts on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Best idea:
    It's all just a dream! Best would be if we wake up on the Timeless Isle and everything after didn't happen!
    We wake up in cuffs on a cart headed to the Ring of Blood. A friendly voice says "Hey, you're finally awake..."

Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    Awaken Azeroth, summon Elune or maybe Sargeras redemption ?
    Steal his base while he's high on Forerunner First One power and wield the power he has been acumulating
    in his base against him.

Also resurrect Kel'Thuzad for use as a pawn and shits and giggles.

Also did anyone check on the old gods recently? This all was totally according to their plan after all.
    No i mean seriously they told us to our faces this would happen, so i'm pretty sure they have a plan beyond "Aim the adventurers that keep beating us at the problem and bake funnel cakes out of mortals' sanity.".

Edit: This also opens up the possibility of Zovaal being tentacle-raped to ....uh... death?
    Last edited by loras; 2021-09-04 at 02:17 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just poke him for 5-10min with a sword.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    a very serious letter
    love WoWarcraft

shrink and enter up his butt and then expand

well i mean we have a lot of allies across universes,what if we gather the army of light with their laz0r ships and possible the races from draenor,pantheon with sargeras redeemed (probably khadgar and wrathlion) and have a massive attack against him and his armies.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    well i mean we have a lot of allies across universes,what if we gather the army of light with their laz0r ships and possible the races from draenor,pantheon with sargeras redeemed (probably khadgar and wrathlion) and have a massive attack against him and his armies.
    Dude, I love you. That strategy is perfect. You are thinking just like the true combatant or even Primus himself. Without Khadgar this won't work. I totally agree!
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-09-04 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nynax View Post
    We wake up in cuffs on a cart headed to the Ring of Blood. A friendly voice says "Hey, you're finally awake..."
    If this brings back killable dragons and making the player again an adventurer rather than the focus point of the game, then YES. I rather have a Skyrim copy&paste than being "the commander" "champion" "riftwalker" or whatever again.

yawn, boring high fantasy trash ideas that killed warcraft in the first place. I'll play ESO where i don't have to travel to other planets to kill "gods"

60 stacks of kafa beans, a pandaren dummy and a lag macr- oh wait that was patched. Hmm. Maybe crashing the Exodar into him?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    "Death comes for the soul of our world" as he stated dramatically at the start, I would hope we get Azeroth involved and tie in the dangling plot thread of her big honking sword still sticking out of Silithus.

We never stopped the bleeding, Azerite is still out there azeriting, at best we removed a tumor.
    Mmm, seeing the theories about time travel -as in, we are literally going to the end of reality- What if it is an "End Time" scenario where we saw the end of existence, but for real?

And it's the fight between Zovaal and Azeroth and we have to help her and maybe we bring with us something *from her* that let's us take out the sword in the past and then time really is a flat circle lol. But for real bonus points if Azeroth shows up weilding The Sword of Sargeras as her own (Maybe all we do bring back is the knowledge for Azeroth to absorb the sword herself)